Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Truth

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    next time you should take a name that is unqiue, and not copy off of your idols. I saw your thread that you wanted to change your name.
    nah man hes not my idol, i was jst tryin to pull off a stupid prank nd then realized how retarded i sounded...

Veteran

Wow! I visit up to 10 different Knick-Forums per week, and I notice this Knick 2007-8 Season alot of members just dropped out mainly because of this Knicks poor losing season.
    Which has started numerous debates and drawn out arguments that leads into physical altercation if face to face. WHY?
    What else is there to write about in a Knick Forum when your angry at Dolan, Isiah, the players, for another Knick LOSS.
    So we take it out on each other.
    We all want our teams to WIN more games than they lose.
    This Knick poor season is noticible when you go to the Garden and dont see the regular old fans there.
    Alot of my co-workers that has been Knick-fans for years stop going to the Garden or even watching the Knicks this season.

When you go to realgm site you dont see half of the members they had on their during Larry Brown tour with the Knicks.

Banned

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Wow! I visit up to 10 different Knick-Forums per week, and I notice this Knick 2007-8 Season alot of members just dropped out mainly because of this Knicks poor losing season.
    Which has started numerous debates and drawn out arguments that leads into physical altercation if face to face. WHY?
    What else is there to write about in a Knick Forum when your angry at Dolan, Isiah, the players, for another Knick LOSS.
    So we take it out on each other.
    We all want our teams to WIN more games than they lose.
    This Knick poor season is noticible when you go to the Garden and dont see the regular old fans there.
    Alot of my co-workers that has been Knick-fans for years stop going to the Garden or even watching the Knicks this season.

When you go to realgm site you dont see half of the members they had on their during Larry Brown tour with the Knicks.

The Knicks are having a poor season, because people don't wait. The Knicks will be a great team. You just have to wait first, receive later.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

lmao @ knicks126

They found his body yet?

I gotta say he deserved what happened to him. Look at how he called me out in this thread...accusing me of being all those posters like metrocards and msgknickz34...and the isiah thomas posters. He made himself look like an idiot several times....he made racist comments. What has he been gone for a month now?

Who cares he was basically on the level of JPZ. And i guarantee he just logged out and is just looking at the threads.

12th man

GetRealstic, lets fight.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    GetRealstic, lets fight.
    Not sure what you mean by that. But ok?

12th man

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Manhattan C girls > Rider girls

I've only been up to Manhattan College twice. And all the cheerleaders and girls in the student section looked trashy. With all there curly hair and what not.

Riders girls are alright, like every other school has there big highs and then there big lows. All the fun party girls from NJ go to Rutgers not Rider.

Best girls by far in the MAAC are Seina not even close.

12th man

Rutgers has like 400 million people I went to a frat party there, a lot of food, drugs, and coors light. Girls with skirts and no panties grinding on you, it was pretty filthy, but fun. I was just a freshman so I didn't know wtf was going on, I just flowed with it.

Never been to Rider or Siena, I know a couple of girls in Siena that transfered from my first college.

I'm gonna be a RA at Manhattan, free food and free dorm for two years

Can't beat that. Be in RA for a freshman dorm. Lonely homesick freshman girls coming to you for advice.

*raises hand*

*admits to only gettin trashy easy drunk hoes*

*turns red and gets embarrassed*

Who cares he was basically on the level of JPZ. And i guarantee he just logged out and is just looking at the threads.
    sometimes i wonder if their the same poster but assuming knicks126 is not jpz im sure hes reading what we write. Thats part of why i bring him up all the time.