The Truth

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships. We need some kind of moderator on here that is actually on, because of that I dont think this site stands any chances.. Its sad to see a good site being ruined so quickly because of people that just got nothing better to do, and make pointless memberships. Don't take it the wrong way MSG, but realise that we are not stupid, and we can figure out thats you.

GetRealistic

Starter
MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships. We need some kind of moderator on here that is actually on, because of that I dont think this site stands any chances.. Its sad to see a good site being ruined so quickly because of people that just got nothing better to do, and make pointless memberships. Don't take it the wrong way MSG, but realise that we are not stupid, and we can figure out thats you.

Preach on. Yea MSG this nonsense your pulling the last few days is mad gay. Making up new members and saying all this legend stuff, its just such a waste. I think all your doing is showing the entire forum that you have way to much free time.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

F*ck that i aint makin no other memberships. Im on here as msgknickz33 and thats it, how the fuck am i suppose to sign on as 2 or 3 different people at the same f*ckin time??? Answer that

Preach on. Yea MSG this nonsense your pulling the last few days is mad gay. Making up new members and saying all this legend stuff, its just such a waste. I think all your doing is showing the entire forum that you have way to much free time.

I am a legend on here, not that i really care im just here to take care of business and educate others.

nyKnicks126

F*ck that i aint makin no other memberships. Im on here as msgknickz33 and thats it, how the fuck am i suppose to sign on as 2 or 3 different people at the same f*ckin time??? Answer that

.....open up an additional Internet Explorer site... and logging in through a different email. I think that its kind of a no sh!t answer. No hate though MSG. It could be metro, but... why?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
.....open up an additional Internet Explorer site... and logging in through a different email. I think that its kind of a no sh!t answer. No hate though MSG. It could be metro, but... why?

IM not going to explain shit. If you or anyone doesnt believe me i really dont care.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac

That sounds like some hate to me. If anything we should be sticken together (no homo) but your accusin me. I really dont care if you leave this site, how do i know its not you doin this?

Look at the f*ckin times of the posts man, smarten up.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
That sounds like some hate to me. If anything we should be sticken together (no homo) but your accusin me. I really dont care if you leave this site, how do i know its not you doin this?

Yea man i dont wanna falsley accuse you of somethin you didnt do, i dont kno who metrocards or knickslova10 iz, but i jst made this name to make u realize how gay u sounded when u acted like a "legend"

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Yea man i dont wanna falsley accuse you of somethin you didnt do, i dont kno who metrocards or knickslova10 iz, but i jst made this name to make u realize how gay u sounded when u acted like a "legend"

I was just f*ckin around with that, you sound gay gettin upset about it. If someone was going to call the top 2 or 3 posters a legend, i know im one of them. I have said several times already and ill say once more im on here to post my opinions and educate anyone who wants to learn. It wasnt a goal of mine to become one of the best members on here, it just happened. It cant be denied that im top 3.

You waisted your time by making that name, you didnt help me realize anything.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I was just f*ckin around with that, you sound gay gettin upset about it. If someone was going to call the top 2 or 3 posters a legend, i know im one of them. I have said several times already and ill say once more im on here to post my opinions and educate anyone who wants to learn. It wasnt a goal of mine to become one of the best members on here, it just happened. It cant be denied that im top 3.

You waisted your time by making that name, you didnt help me realize anything.

w.e man lets just stop, i kno i started this so sry bout dat

pat

Starter
who da f*ck cares bout him son?
im da legend on dis site

daz rite bro me nd u rock dis site
all of u can sux our di*ks(homo)

MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships.

Look at it again: it's totally ironic. I very much doubt that MSG and Metro have anything to do with it. Funny though.

nyKnicks126

lol you 2300 posts plus the additional memberships you have, outpost me by far, congratulations, you are the legend, I am sure everyone will remember you from the Knicks organization.

I don't care really about who thinks about what, I am here for one thing only is to talk about basketball, the nba, and the New York Knicks, occasionally there are topics about other things, but I want to keep it that I dont know you MSG, I am not sticking up to you...I dont know you man! This is only a little knick forum on the web, who gives a F#ck anymore.

lol you 2300 posts plus the additional memberships you have, outpost me by far, congratulations, you are the legend, I am sure everyone will remember you from the Knicks organization.

I don't care really about who thinks about what, I am here for one thing only is to talk about basketball, the nba, and the New York Knicks, occasionally there are topics about other things, but I want to keep it that I dont know you MSG, I am not sticking up to you...I dont know you man! This is only a little knick forum on the web, who gives a F#ck anymore.

haha wow man havin a bad day or somethin? did ur bf break up wit u? thats gotta be it

Dayum MSG just got served :lol: