The Truth

Boo hoo Im not important on the internet.... seems to me thats all you care about after what I seen last night. Damn Kolog dissected you nicely. Anyway Im not gonna get involved in this just let it be known that you a rascist.

Last edited:

metrocard

Legend
Boo hoo Im not important on the inernet.... seems to me thats all you care about after what I seen last night. Damn Kolog dissected you nicely. Anyway Im not gonna get involved in this just let it be known that you a rascist.

fail-motivational.jpg

Stop crying, I'm not your father. You were sitting on the comptuer till 6 AM...lol, you pathetic as them. Go get a life and stop worrying about me.

Take Kolog's dick out of your mouth. You got involved in something you werne't part of. You use to kiss my ass on this site, now you a cheerleader for some cartoon looking clown? Go outside and work on your ball handling, I heard you dribble like a girl. Like I said, good luck making the NBA.

Last edited:

jpz17

Starter
*raises hand*

*admits to only gettin trashy easy drunk hoes*

*turns red and gets embarrassed*

:redface:

sometimes i wonder if their the same poster but assuming knicks126 is not jpz im sure hes reading what we write. Thats part of why i bring him up all the time.

Are you insane??? I'm not him.. I didn't know what you were talking about when he left. All I member is you guys insulted the crap outa him and pushed it too far. Was kinda funny though

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
I ain't been on this site in ages. Reason being like alot of folks...life catches up with you so you get less time to really post. Doesn't mean you don't follow the team...long as I got internet...and DirecTV..I've never missed a game. Or story about the KNICKS...living in Phoenix and all.

I've occasionally just not logged in and I've read some of the blog posts and what have you. To me the Houston apologists, and Marbury apologist's are what have hurt this site but not calling these spades spades. Simply put.

Bring back Houston? Seriously the man is 38...stole what I feel was 120 million from us...and can't play with his hip and knees anymore. His time is over and one...the ship on that has sailed and sank.

Marbury a leader? Shit if he fucking was one it would've shown up a long time ago. "Best PG in the leauge" right? C'mon.

Crawford a shooting guard? Chuckleford is more like it.

Robinson? Nice athletic little man, but not a team leader. I love his heart, hate his stature.

Lee? Closet thing we got to an Oakley...needs to show more movement and athleticism.

Chandler? Haven't seen much. Balkman? Not enough playing time. Jeffries? Bust. Jerome James? HUGE BUST.
Curry? I want to undo that trade so bad, and get back our 2nd pick from last year's draft, another bust. Should've went after Chandler.

Collins? Haven't seen him get in the game enough to have an opinion.

Randolph? Good start but I would try like hell to restructure that contract.

Q rich? Another bust.

jpz17

Starter
Being a fans means supporting something you have little power over, and supporting it til the end. Your with your team whether you win or lose.

Real definition: person who admires or is enthusiastic about a pop star, actor, sport, or hobby

Paul1355

All Star
Being a fan also means calling your team what it is...when it is shit. Real FANS...dont blindly support SHIT

dude from this point on, root for a new team, you just called my team what i unleash every morning. and become a celtics fan since they werent SHIT this year. you seem like the type of guy that roots for the teams that always win regardless of anything else because your too afraid to be a man and take a defeat with your team once in a while...I AM a knicksfan4realz and that aint SHIT.

jpz17

Starter
dude from this point on, root for a new team, you just called my team what i unleash every morning. and become a celtics fan since they werent SHIT this year. you seem like the type of guy that roots for the teams that always win regardless of anything else because your too afraid to be a man and take a defeat with your team once in a while...I AM a knicksfan4realz and that aint SHIT.

one word.. owned

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
KnicksFan4Realz is just being real saying how he sees it. I didn't see anything on his post saying he left the Knicks cos they stunk. He says he had things that caught with him outside cyberlife. I myself am not impressed with our lineup as well. Who isn't unimpressed? Heck I don't even have a favorite player on the Knicks since Houston/Sprewell. Anyway I hope we still try to acquire some more young talent and get rid of the perennial losers on this team. And I pray to God this Gallinari turns out to exceed our expectations.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
YOU'RE TURKSIH AND TRY TO COME ON THIS SITE SAYING NIGGA

610x.jpg

THESE AREN'T NIGGAS
THE UGLIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD, yes
BUT NOT NIGGAS...SORRY

You spent 6 hours on the computer last night crying about me, you lost mad sleep, you just woke up homie? LMAOOOOO

btw, since wtf do Turkish people live in Harlem? You could be the only there thats still worse, now i Know why your punk fat candy eating ass don't go outside.

Photo5edit.jpg

but yea you right, I'm fat...come to 104th and 1st, and ask for honest abe...fuck off the forums kid, how you postin on this shit every other hour? you never go out son, and you got 1000+ posts on 20 other forums, your a certified loser, and you didnt even deny the fact that your racist, fuck off my dick u herb, u guzzalin my shit right now

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
i'm not even gonna post a clear picture cuz its not even worth it, thats why you got sonned by that other dude, klong or whatever, you "gangsta" over the net though right? ight so you'll come c me, n get washed face to face, fuck outta here pussy clot

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
what the fukk happened here? I missed a war 2 nights ago, it got deleted. And now this dudes about to start cryin lmao at him catching feelings.

Paul1355

All Star
i'm not even gonna post a clear picture cuz its not even worth it, thats why you got sonned by that other dude, klong or whatever, you "gangsta" over the net though right? ight so you'll come c me, n get washed face to face, fuck outta here pussy clot

hahah pussy clot that's a new one

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer

U seem to suffer from "Cubs mentality". U fans are the worst fucking kind. For the simple fact, if you really love your team..when they hand you shit...and you accept it..they just continually take long as time to improve and get better. Look at the cubs...They've been handing those people shit for a fucking century...and only this year do they look like they might do something and have something on the table thats real. "Red Sox nation and White Sox nation" aren't too far removed from that either.

Look at Yankee's fans...when the team starts going to shit...less people show up..merchandise don't sell as well...people don't watch the games as much...it goes into a strong decline..hurting their bottomline..$$$$.

Thusly, having to always have a quality product on the floor...u gotta make moves that are good. And if u know as a team when you fuck up people are going to hold u accountable...u tend to fuck up less.

26 titles..compared to what their 7 combined? If that...

U really support ur team..and they hand u inferior product..don't support em..they'll get the message. And you'll be forcing them to give u a quality team..not just some bs..to keep the salary cap low...but they know your dumb enough to keep coming so why should they then spend money to be competitive? Don't believe me...ask Kansas City Royals fans? Only reason this don't work to great in football is because u only get 8 home games.

Want them team to get better players, coaches, gm's? Boycott with your wallet...push ur heart to the side.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
KnicksFan4Realz is just being real saying how he sees it. I didn't see anything on his post saying he left the Knicks cos they stunk. He says he had things that caught with him outside cyberlife. I myself am not impressed with our lineup as well. Who isn't unimpressed? Heck I don't even have a favorite player on the Knicks since Houston/Sprewell. Anyway I hope we still try to acquire some more young talent and get rid of the perennial losers on this team. And I pray to God this Gallinari turns out to exceed our expectations.

Exactly. This man knows what the fuck he is saying. A real knick fan would not be accepting this bullshit we seem to keep getting handed for our hard earned money. This NY...we're supposed to atleast make it to the 2rd in the playoffs each season. Sadly too many knick fans, have turned into fiends...willing to accept anything management gives us.!