Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 168

Thread: The Truth

  1. #31
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Now let me first say that your game threads are by far the best and consistant post put up on this sight. God now that thats out of the way, everyone including yourself has said how the petty bickering has to stop to make the sight better and then you come off calling names and ranting about how your the greatest and you never lose an argument.. if your so great at debaiting and you never lose an argument you should get your ass into law school and make a fortune. Newsflash there MSG33 EVERBODY makes misstakes(haha) and no-body is right %100 of the time so when people come here to share their THAUGHTS and IDEAS its not up to anyone on this sight to malishishly shooty down their thaughts or ideas. Like mama allways said "if ya can't play nice don't play at all" No body likes a conceded jerk. I don't argee with you and metro like a bunch of other posters in here because theres no point in it you guy's are always right and everybody else is wrong(according to you guy's) You both bring a lot to this sight but you both also are hard to engage on any topic... must be because of your supiriority. Why do we keep argueing about Steph anyway he'll be gone this up-comming season anyway? I love the mans heart and what he's done for under privlaged kids(starbury brand clothes sneakers ect.)but his head just ain't right. This is not ment as a personal attack on anyone just maby a little insight on what other people think of you (well at least myself)
    Where did all this come from? How you gonna say this aint a personal attack on anyone? I bolded everything that was an attack on me so you can see it. I also bolded things that i disagreed with.

    You mispelled 3 or 4 different words, how you gonna try to criticize me son?

    Pay attention dumbass, i already talked about several things you brought up.

    I have never loss, every arguement i have been in i have come with strong enough arguements to prove that whatever im tryin to argue has some validity. Maybe i tied a couple times
    You see that son, i posted that yesterday. That quote by me was from yesterday. You read what you fealt like readin, your just like everyother msg33 hater on here. Ignorant Ass posters need to pay attention to the facts, theres alot to learn and im constantly droppin facts but not like i use to. It aint worth it for me no more when no one is given me the credit i deserve. Give credit where its due, im a f*ckin legend on here. A bum poster like you will never be anywhere near my level, f*ck outta here.

    I aint done yet son.

    You recommended since im so smart that i go to law school and i make myself some money. Im not a fan of your wise ass comments. I specialize in basketball/rap arguements. Although i have some knowledge about the law thats not what im interested in. Comments like that make me think your jealous of my basketball knowledge that is superior to yours. People are born with strengths and weaknesses. I figured out a while ago that your nothin but a bum on here who will post a paragraph here and there that gets ignored.

    So you said it wasnt a personal attack but you called me a conceded jerk. Thats a ***** move, if you feel a certain way dont back away. I would have more respect for you if you told me that it was a personal attack. Hopefully when you reach puberty you'll grow some balls. Im anything but conceded. You dont know nothin about me kid. As far as on here goes im a legend, just speakin the facts. I have other areas where im not as strong as all of us do. I have no problem admittin my problems, if anything I focus on them too much. What im sayin is im not the most positive person, far from bein conceded but on here Im MSGknickz33, the GOLD MAC 10, the mothaf*ckin legend and you can s*ck my d*ck no homo.

    At the end of your poorly written paragraph, you ask why do we keep arguin about marbury when hes gonna be gone. Then you criticize him as if you yourself are lookin to argue about him. You dont know what the f*ck you want. Kid you aint got no rite to be sayin marburys heads not there. Stick to doin whatever your good at and next time dont interfere with msg33 the legend (in less then 2 years). Its obvious that arguements aint your thing. Dont ever say anything about the GOLD MAC 10.

  2. #32
    Veteran LJ4ptplay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ft. Collins, CO
    Posts
    2,950
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I guess I wasn't wrong with what I said, the forum is continueing its downfall. More and more stupid arguements. Come on guys we all know the REAL truth to these arguements anyway you know what I mean.
    No. What do you mean?

  3. #33
    Veteran OriginalKnickGrandson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    1,116
    Rep Power
    9

    Off Topic Little Boy

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Where did all this come from? How you gonna say this aint a personal attack on anyone? I bolded everything that was an attack on me so you can see it. I also bolded things that i disagreed with.

    1.You wrote all of it ?

    You mispelled 3 or 4 different words, how you gonna try to criticize me son?

    2.Does it really matter?(how about your grammar?)

    Pay attention dumbass, i already talked about several things you brought up.


    You see that son, i posted that yesterday. That quote by me was from yesterday.

    3.I commented on what you posted isn't that what your supposed to do here?

    You read what you fealt like readin, your just like everyother msg33 hater on here. Ignorant Ass posters need to pay attention to the facts, theres alot to learn and im constantly droppin facts but not like i use to. It aint worth it for me no more when no one is given me the credit i deserve. Give credit where its due, im a f*ckin legend on here. A bum poster like you will never be anywhere near my level, f*ck outta here.

    4." im a f*ckin legond on here"+"Never be anywhere near my level" not conceded?

    I aint done yet son.

    5."I aint done yet son" I'm probably old enough to be your father... "son".

    You recommended since im so smart that i go to law school and i make myself some money. Im not a fan of your wise ass comments. I specialize in basketball/rap arguements. Although i have some knowledge about the law thats not what im interested in. Comments like that make me think your jealous of my basketball knowledge that is superior to yours. People are born with strengths and weaknesses. I figured out a while ago that your nothin but a bum on here who will post a paragraph here and there that gets ignored.

    6.The lawyer thing was called sarcasm(or wise ass when you don't like it) as for being jealous of your "superior basketball knowlage" My grandfather was one of the Original Knicks back in the late 40's to early 50's and aftere his carrer he scouted for the knicks( also my uncle used to scout and assistant coach for both Minnisota and Miami) so I think I've grown up around and have been expossed to plenty basketball knowlage thanx.(if you want names just message me) As for posting only evey now and then.... sorry haha I know you just live to read the Bull I'm posting.

    So you said it wasnt a personal attack but you called me a conceded jerk. Thats a ***** move, if you feel a certain way dont back away. I would have more respect for you if you told me that it was a personal attack. Hopefully when you reach puberty you'll grow some balls. Im anything but conceded. You dont know nothin about me kid. As far as on here goes im a legend, just speakin the facts. I have other areas where im not as strong as all of us do. I have no problem admittin my problems, if anything I focus on them too much. What im sayin is im not the most positive person, far from bein conceded but on here Im MSGknickz33, the GOLD MAC 10, the mothaf*ckin legend and you can s*ck my d*ck no homo.

    7.It wasn't a "***** move" I was just trying to be nice about it, and again it wasn't ment to be a personal attack I started out with a complament to try and soften you up... I guess it didn't work! Your "far from being conceded"? Dude! just read your post... and if you can't see it ask somebody!

    At the end of your poorly written paragraph, you ask why do we keep arguin about marbury when hes gonna be gone. Then you criticize him as if you yourself are lookin to argue about him. You dont know what the f*ck you want. Kid you aint got no rite to be sayin marburys heads not there. Stick to doin whatever your good at and next time dont interfere with msg33 the legend (in less then 2 years). Its obvious that arguements aint your thing. Dont ever say anything about the GOLD MAC 10.
    8.I wasn't looking to arguee about him. I just know that your a Marbury fan and I was giving my thaughts not argueing...? You don't have to come here to arguee we can just post what you think about the Knicks right?(do you realy think he's in the future plans?)

    9.Again at the end of my post I wrote this "wasn't ment to offend", but I guess you missed that. If I knew that you were going to get all bent out of shape and try to start a "beef" online... what a joke! for being called conceded... or was it jerk... hum I don't know, I would have never messed with the almighty "Gold Mack 10"haha!

    10.Oh yeah as for personel attacks online you stupid bitch it means nothing I'll ignore all the childish things youv'e wrote in this post cause your nothing and will never be anything but an obnoxious,loud mouth bitch that thinks he knows much more than he realy does.

    Last edited by OriginalKnickGrandson; Apr 02, 2008 at 09:07.

  4. #34
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    8.I wasn't looking to arguee about him. I just know that your a Marbury fan and I was giving my thaughts not argueing...? You don't have to come here to arguee we can just post what you think about the Knicks right?(do you realy think he's in the future plans?)

    9.Again at the end of my post I wrote this "wasn't ment to offend", but I guess you missed that. If I knew that you were going to get all bent out of shape and try to start a "beef" online... what a joke! for being called conceded... or was it jerk... hum I don't know, I would have never messed with the almighty "Gold Mack 10"haha!

    10.Oh yeah as for personel attacks online you stupid bitch it means nothing I'll ignore all the childish things youv'e wrote in this post cause your nothing and will never be anything but an obnoxious,loud mouth bitch that thinks he knows much more than he realy does.

    I didnt miss anything from your post, unlike you I know how to read. You gotta be one of the fakest people on here. Stop actin like a b*tch, i would have more respect if you directly called me out. Stop tryin to act innocent, what are you afraid of? I dont know where you live or where your from. Its the internet. I never had a problem with you in the past (probally because I like everyone else usually ignores your posts). You had no right to call me, a legend, out on anything. Your just a little boy on here, if you stopped posting no one would notice. Show some respect for someone who has made a bigger impact on here. Fact is I have earned my respect from most posters and even the mods. Hopefully this doesnt mean much to you but no one gives a f*ck about you.

    Its funny how your tryin to act grown when you still a little kid. You called me out for my personal attacks but thats how this all started, with personal attacks from you. You continued with the personal attacks by calling me a bitch twice, i think i got you figured out. Your jealous of my status on here. As Jay-z said, "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait." I guess we know who the bitch is now, bitch. It sounds like your angry, did i offend you in any way?

    4." im a f*ckin legond on here"+"Never be anywhere near my level" not conceded?
    There is plenty of proof throughout the history of this forum that I know far more then you when it comes to basketball. I wrote essays, kid. If you havent read through the blow it the f*ck up trade thread, what you waitin for? Thats where my best work is. I would drop stuff like that more often if it wasnt for haters like you who have no appreciation for a great poster like me, with more knowledge then the average fan combining stats and analysis as seen in my game threads. Speaking of my game threads, you cant even dream of making a game thread like mine. I dont just look at regular stats, when im doin the game threads I use a calculator to compute statistics that are unavailable on other websites. I make the best game threads on the internet. I am not conceded for sayin im a legend on here, im only speakin the facts. I give credit where its due.

    6.The lawyer thing was called sarcasm(or wise ass when you don't like it) as for being jealous of your "superior basketball knowlage" My grandfather was one of the Original Knicks back in the late 40's to early 50's and aftere his carrer he scouted for the knicks( also my uncle used to scout and assistant coach for both Minnisota and Miami) so I think I've grown up around and have been expossed to plenty basketball knowlage thanx.(if you want names just message me) As for posting only evey now and then.... sorry haha I know you just live to read the Bull I'm posting.
    If you got all this basketball knowledge why dont you post more? Its not that I dont believe you about your grandfather and uncles, its just that i dont give a f*ck about them. If your grandpops wasnt on the original knicks team someone else woulda been. Probally someone better then him. I dont want no names, I dont care about none of that. That sh1t dont impress me. Were talkin about what you do on here (knicksonline) not who you family is. Stay on topic. You havent done anything that impressed me on here. Your posts are always short and lack detailed analysis. I dont care how much you post on here but if your gonna call me out you better have more credentials. If your gonna call me out you better be Metrocard, starks, knicks126, kiyaman, abcd, even Donchris. Your grandpops, your uncle, and you can all suck my d*ck no homo, f*ck outta here.

    7.It wasn't a "***** move" I was just trying to be nice about it, and again it wasn't ment to be a personal attack I started out with a complament to try and soften you up... I guess it didn't work! Your "far from being conceded"? Dude! just read your post... and if you can't see it ask somebody!
    What was that? F*ck outta here kid

  5. #35
    Lurker knickslova10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I didnt miss anything from your post, unlike you I know how to read. You gotta be one of the fakest people on here. Stop actin like a b*tch, i would have more respect if you directly called me out. Stop tryin to act innocent, what are you afraid of? I dont know where you live or where your from. Its the internet. I never had a problem with you in the past (probally because I like everyone else usually ignores your posts). You had no right to call me, a legend, out on anything. Your just a little boy on here, if you stopped posting no one would notice. Show some respect for someone who has made a bigger impact on here. Fact is I have earned my respect from most posters and even the mods. Hopefully this doesnt mean much to you but no one gives a f*ck about you.

    Its funny how your tryin to act grown when you still a little kid. You called me out for my personal attacks but thats how this all started, with personal attacks from you. You continued with the personal attacks by calling me a bitch twice, i think i got you figured out. Your jealous of my status on here. As Jay-z said, "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait." I guess we know who the bitch is now, bitch. It sounds like your angry, did i offend you in any way?



    There is plenty of proof throughout the history of this forum that I know far more then you when it comes to basketball. I wrote essays, kid. If you havent read through the blow it the f*ck up trade thread, what you waitin for? Thats where my best work is. I would drop stuff like that more often if it wasnt for haters like you who have no appreciation for a great poster like me, with more knowledge then the average fan combining stats and analysis as seen in my game threads. Speaking of my game threads, you cant even dream of making a game thread like mine. I dont just look at regular stats, when im doin the game threads I use a calculator to compute statistics that are unavailable on other websites. I make the best game threads on the internet. I am not conceded for sayin im a legend on here, im only speakin the facts. I give credit where its due.



    If you got all this basketball knowledge why dont you post more? Its not that I dont believe you about your grandfather and uncles, its just that i dont give a f*ck about them. If your grandpops wasnt on the original knicks team someone else woulda been. Probally someone better then him. I dont want no names, I dont care about none of that. That sh1t dont impress me. Were talkin about what you do on here (knicksonline) not who you family is. Stay on topic. You havent done anything that impressed me on here. Your posts are always short and lack detailed analysis. I dont care how much you post on here but if your gonna call me out you better have more credentials. If your gonna call me out you better be Metrocard, starks, knicks126, kiyaman, abcd, even Donchris. Your grandpops, your uncle, and you can all suck my d*ck no homo, f*ck outta here.



    What was that? F*ck outta here kid
    MSG33 is the bomb.
    you should all bow down to him.
    you just got told.
    go back to skool.
    cuz you all just got sonned.

  6. #36
    OG GoKnIcKsDLEE42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    some of the arguments here really gotta stop. some of em will stay because here is no way of eliminating theem totally. some of em are actually good for the site.

    i know i haven't been on here that much latley, partly cuz the knicks have sucked and theres not much to talk about, but mostly because lacrosse season just started, so im gettin home at 6 everyday, then shower dinner homework-by then its like 8, 8:30, and im **** tired.

    By october 2008 the forums gonna be back to normal, less arguments, and more activity on here b/c the forums gonna be more alive becuase the knicks cant possibly be this bad.

    i love this site and i hate watching it fall apart like this. but i will deff come back to life, it has to, theres too many great posters on here.

  7. #37
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickslova10
    MSG33 is the bomb.
    you should all bow down to him.
    you just got told.
    go back to skool.
    cuz you all just got sonned.
    looks like we got a good new poster. keep postin.

    Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    some of the arguments here really gotta stop. some of em will stay because here is no way of eliminating theem totally. some of em are actually good for the site.

    i know i haven't been on here that much latley, partly cuz the knicks have sucked and theres not much to talk about, but mostly because lacrosse season just started, so im gettin home at 6 everyday, then shower dinner homework-by then its like 8, 8:30, and im **** tired.

    By october 2008 the forums gonna be back to normal, less arguments, and more activity on here b/c the forums gonna be more alive becuase the knicks cant possibly be this bad.

    i love this site and i hate watching it fall apart like this. but i will deff come back to life, it has to, theres too many great posters on here.
    I agree but i think theres always been alotta fights on here. I remember seein them all the time last summer and when i first came back at the beginning of the season. Whats changed is that some of the posters on here are finally gettin tired of the arguements.

  8. #38
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by knickslova10
    MSG33 is the bomb.
    you should all bow down to him.
    you just got told.
    go back to skool.
    cuz you all just got sonned.

    who da f*ck cares bout him son?
    im da legend on dis site

  9. #39
    Sexy Stud knickzrulezH20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,781
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    8.I wasn't looking to arguee about him. I just know that your a Marbury fan and I was giving my thaughts not argueing...? You don't have to come here to arguee we can just post what you think about the Knicks right?(do you realy think he's in the future plans?)

    9.Again at the end of my post I wrote this "wasn't ment to offend", but I guess you missed that. If I knew that you were going to get all bent out of shape and try to start a "beef" online... what a joke! for being called conceded... or was it jerk... hum I don't know, I would have never messed with the almighty "Gold Mack 10"haha!

    10.Oh yeah as for personel attacks online you stupid bitch it means nothing I'll ignore all the childish things youv'e wrote in this post cause your nothing and will never be anything but an obnoxious,loud mouth bitch that thinks he knows much more than he realy does.


    ehh dats nothin, i cuda schooled that kids as* way beta
    remember it uall im da legend on dis site
    all of u can f*ck outta here

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz34
    ehh dats nothin, i cuda schooled that kids as* way beta
    remember it uall im da legend on dis site
    all of u can f*ck outta here
    daz rite bro me nd u rock dis site
    all of u can sux our di*ks(homo)

  11. #41
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships. We need some kind of moderator on here that is actually on, because of that I dont think this site stands any chances.. Its sad to see a good site being ruined so quickly because of people that just got nothing better to do, and make pointless memberships. Don't take it the wrong way MSG, but realise that we are not stupid, and we can figure out thats you.

  12. #42
    Veteran GetRealistic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,370
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships. We need some kind of moderator on here that is actually on, because of that I dont think this site stands any chances.. Its sad to see a good site being ruined so quickly because of people that just got nothing better to do, and make pointless memberships. Don't take it the wrong way MSG, but realise that we are not stupid, and we can figure out thats you.

    Preach on. Yea MSG this nonsense your pulling the last few days is mad gay. Making up new members and saying all this legend stuff, its just such a waste. I think all your doing is showing the entire forum that you have way to much free time.

  13. #43
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships. We need some kind of moderator on here that is actually on, because of that I dont think this site stands any chances.. Its sad to see a good site being ruined so quickly because of people that just got nothing better to do, and make pointless memberships. Don't take it the wrong way MSG, but realise that we are not stupid, and we can figure out thats you.
    F*ck that i aint makin no other memberships. Im on here as msgknickz33 and thats it, how the **** am i suppose to sign on as 2 or 3 different people at the same f*ckin time??? Answer that

    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Preach on. Yea MSG this nonsense your pulling the last few days is mad gay. Making up new members and saying all this legend stuff, its just such a waste. I think all your doing is showing the entire forum that you have way to much free time.
    I am a legend on here, not that i really care im just here to take care of business and educate others.

  14. #44
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    F*ck that i aint makin no other memberships. Im on here as msgknickz33 and thats it, how the **** am i suppose to sign on as 2 or 3 different people at the same f*ckin time??? Answer that
    .
    .....open up an additional Internet Explorer site... and logging in through a different email. I think that its kind of a no sh!t answer. No hate though MSG. It could be metro, but... why?

  15. #45
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    .....open up an additional Internet Explorer site... and logging in through a different email. I think that its kind of a no sh!t answer. No hate though MSG. It could be metro, but... why?
    IM not going to explain ****. If you or anyone doesnt believe me i really dont care.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Dec 27, 2007, 12:38
  2. Knicks roster evaluation, any complete players?
    By jzero29 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: Jul 31, 2007, 12:31
  3. [Article] Marv founds truth hurts at MSG
    By rady in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 29, 2004, 10:05
  4. Moment of truth
    By allan20 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Dec 02, 2003, 05:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •