The Truth

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Makes total sense MSG, but I think that if you just completely disagree with someone. We should all say our facts, and opinions, and get on with it instead of making bad comments, and insults, remember I am not pointing at anyone, because I also have the rep of saying insulting things, and most I don't mean, or I just play around, most recent the trade with me and knicks3. That I thought was bs, and if that game continues to go like that, I am droppin out of it.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Makes total sense MSG, but I think that if you just completely disagree with someone. We should all say our facts, and opinions, and get on with it instead of making bad comments, and insults, remember I am not pointing at anyone, because I also have the rep of saying insulting things, and most I don't mean, or I just play around, most recent the trade with me and knicks3. That I thought was bs, and if that game continues to go that why I am droppin out of it.

co-sign

the particular poster that im talkin about never gives up, adding up losses to his win/loss record. she doesnt have any wins, I tried to compromise with her in an arguement, I tried to avoid problems and make peace but she continues to stalk me. my next step is putting her on my ignore list. She likes to bother another poster but im not mentioning any names.

I agree that once a trade is completed then thats it. I thought this mite become a problem and i was right. Once a trade is announced in the fantasy draft thread thats it, its final. If one person backs out then anyone can do it. Someone mite do it because they found a better deal involving a player they already traded which is completely unfair. The Knicks3 said there was some type of contract issue but im sure if you pm him and explain the whole sign and trade thing to him then the deal will stay as is.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Yeah, too bad the Fantasy game wasn't made in the beginning of the season, then the trades could actually be finalized during the season, so we don't have to wait until the Draft to make a sign and trade. As far as the game. I think it should be scrapped now, I thought the same thing as you with people backing out when official.

co-sign
the particular poster that im talkin about never gives up, adding up losses to his win/loss record. she doesnt have any wins, I tried to compromise with her in an arguement, I tried to avoid problems and make peace but she continues to stalk me. my next step is putting her on my ignore list. She likes to bother another poster but im not mentioning any names.

lol @ this particular poster when you are obviously referring to me. Even in this post you're being belligerent calling me a she, telling me I'm adding up losses. Fact of the matter is that I'm not harassing or bothering you or metro the reality is that I disagree with a lot of the things you write. I make my point, metro can't handle it then proceeds with the name calling, personal attacks and childish behavior. Then you chime in with your ridiculous claims of 'shooting me with a mac 10' and telling me to 'get the fuck outta here'.

The problem is that a lot of the time, to make an analogy, you and Metro are trying to tell us that the sky is purple when we all know that it's obviously blue.

I've never had a problem with anybody else on here except you and Metro however a good portion of the rest of the board has had a problem with the two of you but yet you want to say that I'm the problem? To use your line, 'get the fuck outta here'.

That said I don't have a problem with you or Metro, I just wished you guys were more mature and you weren't so negatively influenced by Metro. Whenever Metro's not posting you are a whole lot nicer and respectful to the boad community even when people disagree with you but when he's around you're like a different person.

Moz, thanks my Caribbean brother.

Kiyaman has made some incredible contributes to this site with his insight, we all should be blessed to have him here.

I wish the moderators got more involved in the posting.

donchris, 126, acbd, MSG33, Starks, thekidd, paris, homer, GetRealstic, jzero, Roco, DavidLeeFan, etc...all share different opinions could give you be the best insight more than any other forum can give.

People have been mad emotional over the Marbury thing, one person gets shut down on one point, they go crazy, and become overly delusional and emotional that it becomes personal to get that person back. Unfortunately I've been that person; this poster becomes a cancer to the website since they contribute nothing to the website(no news breaking articles, helpless resource links, productive arguments, insight and logc, good feedback). Posters like these should be ignored or be terminated. I mean, Don Chris can be the worst poster of this site sometimes because of he has his pride and hates losing a debate; but at time he's grown out of his loses and still tries to contribute which you have to respect him for. GetRealstic can be a little too serious and emotional at times, but he could be a funny or corny dude, which we need on this site, everyone else does a really great job. The thing I love about this site is everyone has their own writing style. You could change a person's avatar, signature and even username, but you'll KNOW right away who's writing that post.

I love how you have a opinion on how everybody else acts and should behave but don't say anything about how you are. Personally I'd like to hear what all these people think of you.

Point is we could all enjoy our time spent here a lot more if we just disagreed respectfully instead of being assaulted with vulgarity every single time. There's nothing wrong with the occasional dis (ie pancakes cause that's funny) but when you only respond to a person's point with insults
over and over again instead of answering a simple question ie have you seen Thabeet play? It gets tiresome and takes the fun out of it not just for the people posting but for the people reading.

GetRealistic

Starter
co-sign

I agree that once a trade is completed then thats it. I thought this mite become a problem and i was right. Once a trade is announced in the fantasy draft thread thats it, its final. If one person backs out then anyone can do it. Someone mite do it because they found a better deal involving a player they already traded which is completely unfair. The Knicks3 said there was some type of contract issue but im sure if you pm him and explain the whole sign and trade thing to him then the deal will stay as is.

MSG we've had our battles but for the most part i feel like we have some sort of mutual respect. But calling out Eddy Currys House Special is totally off base. I'm gonna be labled an "ass kiss" and all types of shit but he brings quality posting to the site. And lets be honest in the last month theres maybe only 4 people who have posted well and i'll even admit i don't post as much as usual because i'm bored with the site.

ECHS makes his posts and his points but doesn't fire back with insults like others do. He only responds with the insults when he is provoked by others. I"m sick and tired of this taking losses nonsense. The fact of the matter is all these arguements are subjective. There is no right or wrong answer.

I"m tired of these arguements and nonsense. Metro is a good poster but that 3 day period he was gone everybody seemed to calm down and we got back to talking basketball, and since he's come back its the same old shit.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
lol @ this particular poster when you are obviously referring to me. Even in this post you're being belligerent calling me a she, telling me I'm adding up losses. Fact of the matter is that I'm not harassing or bothering you or metro the reality is that I disagree with a lot of the things you write. I make my point, metro can't handle it then proceeds with the name calling, personal attacks and childish behavior. Then you chime in with your ridiculous claims of 'shooting me with a mac 10' and telling me to 'get the fuck outta here'.

The problem is that a lot of the time, to make an analogy, you and Metro are trying to tell us that the sky is purple when we all know that it's obviously blue.

I've never had a problem with anybody else on here except you and Metro however a good portion of the rest of the board has had a problem with the two of you but yet you want to say that I'm the problem? To use your line, 'get the fuck outta here'.

That said I don't have a problem with you or Metro, I just wished you guys were more mature and you weren't so negatively influenced by Metro. Whenever Metro's not posting you are a whole lot nicer and respectful to the boad community even when people disagree with you but when he's around you're like a different person.

hash-brown.jpg

MSG we've had our battles but for the most part i feel like we have some sort of mutual respect. But calling out Eddy Currys House Special is totally off base. I'm gonna be labled an "ass kiss" and all types of shit but he brings quality posting to the site. And lets be honest in the last month theres maybe only 4 people who have posted well and i'll even admit i don't post as much as usual because i'm bored with the site.

ECHS makes his posts and his points but doesn't fire back with insults like others do. He only responds with the insults when he is provoked by others. I"m sick and tired of this taking losses nonsense. The fact of the matter is all these arguements are subjective. There is no right or wrong answer.

I"m tired of these arguements and nonsense. Metro is a good poster but that 3 day period he was gone everybody seemed to calm down and we got back to talking basketball, and since he's come back its the same old shit.

You have your opinion on echs, i have mine. Not all of these arguements are subjective but some of them are. I have had an open mind in some of my arguements but everyone seems to focus on the times where im more closed minded. Whats with this bullsh*t about all my arguements only bein backed by stats? I come with stats and analysis. Echs intentionally ignores my analysis, this is his way of bein a (fill in the blank). A couple of posters on here stereotype my arguements as only bein backed by stats. I have addressed this before but it doesnt hurt to bring it up again. I am a legend on here as far as im concerned, check out my work in the official blow it the f*ck up thread. I can do that to anyone at anytime but its not worth it when i dont get proper credit. I have never admitted to a loss because i have never taken one. How come this gets brought up but no one ever says anything about how echs doesnt admit to his losses? If he cant admit to even one loss then why argue with him? I suppose the same can be said about me, at least from the perspective of others but thats really not he case. I have never loss, every arguement i have been in i have come with strong enough arguements to prove that whatever im tryin to argue has some validity. Maybe i tied a couple times, i consider the KG vs Dwight arguement to be a tie but echs clearly lost the chris paul deron williams arguement. Out of all them that one is the most obvious and it was mainly metro who dominated that but i came with one last strong arguement hoping to get echs to stop with his silly claim. Now echs and you are tryin to claim i was a different poster during the 3 day stretch metro was gone but it started a couple days before his absence. Its unnecessary for you to be tryin to instigate stuff.

pat

Starter
I"m sick and tired of this taking losses nonsense. The fact of the matter is all these arguements are subjective. There is no right or wrong answer.

Man, I couldn't agree more. I never really understood what the parameters for such a "loss" were. It is not like a game of basketball which ends with something like a final, measurable score. Exactly this is one of the things I like most about basketball. You go out there, you win or you lose (depending what is the final boxscore) and you go home. For 48 minutes (or 40 minutes in Europe), you are sort of independent from that complicated world. But unfortunately, as soon as you start debating about basketball, you are back in the real world.

This is why

Whats with this bullsh*t about all my arguements only bein backed by stats? I come with stats and analysis. Echs intentionally ignores my analysis, this is his way of bein a (fill in the blank). A couple of posters on here stereotype my arguements as only bein backed by stats. I have addressed this before but it doesnt hurt to bring it up again. I am a legend on here as far as im concerned, check out my work in the official blow it the f*ck up thread. I can do that to anyone at anytime but its not worth it when i dont get proper credit. I have never admitted to a loss because i have never taken one. If he cant admit to even one loss then why argue with him? I suppose the same can be said about me, at least from the perspective of others but thats really not he case. I have never loss, every arguement i have been in i have come with strong enough arguements to prove that whatever im tryin to argue has some validity. Maybe i tied a couple times.

Now let me first say that your game threads are by far the best and consistant post put up on this sight. God now that thats out of the way, everyone including yourself has said how the petty bickering has to stop to make the sight better and then you come off calling names and ranting about how your the greatest and you never lose an argument.. if your so great at debaiting and you never lose an argument you should get your ass into law school and make a fortune. Newsflash there MSG33 EVERBODY makes misstakes(haha) and no-body is right %100 of the time so when people come here to share their THAUGHTS and IDEAS its not up to anyone on this sight to malishishly shooty down their thaughts or ideas. Like mama allways said "if ya can't play nice don't play at all" No body likes a conceded jerk. I don't argee with you and metro like a bunch of other posters in here because theres no point in it you guy's are always right and everybody else is wrong(according to you guy's) You both bring a lot to this sight but you both also are hard to engage on any topic... must be because of your supiriority. Why do we keep argueing about Steph anyway he'll be gone this up-comming season anyway? I love the mans heart and what he's done for under privlaged kids(starbury brand clothes sneakers ect.)but his head just ain't right. This is not ment as a personal attack on anyone just maby a little insight on what other people think of you (well at least myself) :smokin:

jimkcchief88

All Star
It is the personal attacks that are bringing this site down. When I first joined this site I was super impressed by the knowledge that was dropped on a variety of topics besides basketball. Just take a look at threads from 8-12 months ago to see what I mean. Now this site has gone downhill to a game of the dozens. Someone has to draw a line and say what is acceptable and what isn't. There is nothing wrong with irony or being a smart-mouth a bit, that is all in good fun. But calling people you don't really know out there name is asking for it. It takes away from the tie that binds all of us, being KNICKSFANS. The Steph debate is not ruining the site. This is a discussion board so if it has to do with the KNICKS, lets talk about it. But from this day forward we should all bury the hatchet and focus why we are here, to support the Knicks. Our team needs us right now and we as Knicks fans should be circling the wagons instead of fighting amongst ourselves.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
It is the personal attacks that are bringing this site down. When I first joined this site I was super impressed by the knowledge that was dropped on a variety of topics besides basketball. Just take a look at threads from 8-12 months ago to see what I mean. Now this site has gone downhill to a game of the dozens. Someone has to draw a line and say what is acceptable and what isn't. There is nothing wrong with irony or being a smart-mouth a bit, that is all in good fun. But calling people you don't really know out there name is asking for it. It takes away from the tie that binds all of us, being KNICKSFANS. The Steph debate is not ruining the site. This is a discussion board so if it has to do with the KNICKS, lets talk about it. But from this day forward we should all bury the hatchet and focus why we are here, to support the Knicks. Our team needs us right now and we as Knicks fans should be circling the wagons instead of fighting amongst ourselves.

True...true. I agree, the personal attacks have brought the quality of this site down. They really are unnecessary.

The lack of posting is mostly due to the Knicks being terrible and nothing changing. There were a lot more posters when there was hope at the beginning of this season. Now that there is no hope for this season, many people have bailed. And for all of our disagreemants and fighting, the ones who are still posting now are TRUE KNICK FANS. All of us still posting are not "fair-weather" fans. We love our Knicks regardless of how shitty they are and all of us TRUE KNICK FANS will feel more pride when the Knicks finally win a championship.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Now let me first say that your game threads are by far the best and consistant post put up on this sight. God now that thats out of the way, everyone including yourself has said how the petty bickering has to stop to make the sight better and then you come off calling names and ranting about how your the greatest and you never lose an argument.. if your so great at debaiting and you never lose an argument you should get your ass into law school and make a fortune. Newsflash there MSG33 EVERBODY makes misstakes(haha) and no-body is right %100 of the time so when people come here to share their THAUGHTS and IDEAS its not up to anyone on this sight to malishishly shooty down their thaughts or ideas. Like mama allways said "if ya can't play nice don't play at all" No body likes a conceded jerk. I don't argee with you and metro like a bunch of other posters in here because theres no point in it you guy's are always right and everybody else is wrong(according to you guy's) You both bring a lot to this sight but you both also are hard to engage on any topic... must be because of your supiriority. Why do we keep argueing about Steph anyway he'll be gone this up-comming season anyway? I love the mans heart and what he's done for under privlaged kids(starbury brand clothes sneakers ect.)but his head just ain't right. This is not ment as a personal attack on anyone just maby a little insight on what other people think of you (well at least myself) :smokin:

Where did all this come from? How you gonna say this aint a personal attack on anyone? I bolded everything that was an attack on me so you can see it. I also bolded things that i disagreed with.

You mispelled 3 or 4 different words, how you gonna try to criticize me son?

Pay attention dumbass, i already talked about several things you brought up.

I have never loss, every arguement i have been in i have come with strong enough arguements to prove that whatever im tryin to argue has some validity. Maybe i tied a couple times

You see that son, i posted that yesterday. That quote by me was from yesterday. You read what you fealt like readin, your just like everyother msg33 hater on here. Ignorant Ass posters need to pay attention to the facts, theres alot to learn and im constantly droppin facts but not like i use to. It aint worth it for me no more when no one is given me the credit i deserve. Give credit where its due, im a f*ckin legend on here. A bum poster like you will never be anywhere near my level, f*ck outta here.

I aint done yet son.

You recommended since im so smart that i go to law school and i make myself some money. Im not a fan of your wise ass comments. I specialize in basketball/rap arguements. Although i have some knowledge about the law thats not what im interested in. Comments like that make me think your jealous of my basketball knowledge that is superior to yours. People are born with strengths and weaknesses. I figured out a while ago that your nothin but a bum on here who will post a paragraph here and there that gets ignored.

So you said it wasnt a personal attack but you called me a conceded jerk. Thats a pussy move, if you feel a certain way dont back away. I would have more respect for you if you told me that it was a personal attack. Hopefully when you reach puberty you'll grow some balls. Im anything but conceded. You dont know nothin about me kid. As far as on here goes im a legend, just speakin the facts. I have other areas where im not as strong as all of us do. I have no problem admittin my problems, if anything I focus on them too much. What im sayin is im not the most positive person, far from bein conceded but on here Im MSGknickz33, the GOLD MAC 10, the mothaf*ckin legend and you can s*ck my d*ck no homo.

At the end of your poorly written paragraph, you ask why do we keep arguin about marbury when hes gonna be gone. Then you criticize him as if you yourself are lookin to argue about him. You dont know what the f*ck you want. Kid you aint got no rite to be sayin marburys heads not there. Stick to doin whatever your good at and next time dont interfere with msg33 the legend (in less then 2 years). Its obvious that arguements aint your thing. Dont ever say anything about the GOLD MAC 10.

Little Boy

Where did all this come from? How you gonna say this aint a personal attack on anyone? I bolded everything that was an attack on me so you can see it. I also bolded things that i disagreed with.

1.You wrote all of it ?

You mispelled 3 or 4 different words, how you gonna try to criticize me son?

2.Does it really matter?(how about your grammar?)

Pay attention dumbass, i already talked about several things you brought up.

You see that son, i posted that yesterday. That quote by me was from yesterday.

3.I commented on what you posted isn't that what your supposed to do here?

You read what you fealt like readin, your just like everyother msg33 hater on here. Ignorant Ass posters need to pay attention to the facts, theres alot to learn and im constantly droppin facts but not like i use to. It aint worth it for me no more when no one is given me the credit i deserve. Give credit where its due, im a f*ckin legend on here. A bum poster like you will never be anywhere near my level, f*ck outta here.

4." im a f*ckin legond on here"+"Never be anywhere near my level" not conceded?

I aint done yet son.

5."I aint done yet son" I'm probably old enough to be your father... "son".

You recommended since im so smart that i go to law school and i make myself some money. Im not a fan of your wise ass comments. I specialize in basketball/rap arguements. Although i have some knowledge about the law thats not what im interested in. Comments like that make me think your jealous of my basketball knowledge that is superior to yours. People are born with strengths and weaknesses. I figured out a while ago that your nothin but a bum on here who will post a paragraph here and there that gets ignored.

6.The lawyer thing was called sarcasm(or wise ass when you don't like it) as for being jealous of your "superior basketball knowlage" My grandfather was one of the Original Knicks back in the late 40's to early 50's and aftere his carrer he scouted for the knicks( also my uncle used to scout and assistant coach for both Minnisota and Miami) so I think I've grown up around and have been expossed to plenty basketball knowlage thanx.(if you want names just message me) As for posting only evey now and then.... sorry :) haha I know you just live to read the Bull I'm posting.

So you said it wasnt a personal attack but you called me a conceded jerk. Thats a pussy move, if you feel a certain way dont back away. I would have more respect for you if you told me that it was a personal attack. Hopefully when you reach puberty you'll grow some balls. Im anything but conceded. You dont know nothin about me kid. As far as on here goes im a legend, just speakin the facts. I have other areas where im not as strong as all of us do. I have no problem admittin my problems, if anything I focus on them too much. What im sayin is im not the most positive person, far from bein conceded but on here Im MSGknickz33, the GOLD MAC 10, the mothaf*ckin legend and you can s*ck my d*ck no homo.

7.It wasn't a "pussy move" I was just trying to be nice about it, and again it wasn't ment to be a personal attack I started out with a complament to try and soften you up... I guess it didn't work! Your "far from being conceded"? Dude! just read your post... and if you can't see it ask somebody!

At the end of your poorly written paragraph, you ask why do we keep arguin about marbury when hes gonna be gone. Then you criticize him as if you yourself are lookin to argue about him. You dont know what the f*ck you want. Kid you aint got no rite to be sayin marburys heads not there. Stick to doin whatever your good at and next time dont interfere with msg33 the legend (in less then 2 years). Its obvious that arguements aint your thing. Dont ever say anything about the GOLD MAC 10.

8.I wasn't looking to arguee about him. I just know that your a Marbury fan and I was giving my thaughts not argueing...? You don't have to come here to arguee we can just post what you think about the Knicks right?(do you realy think he's in the future plans?)

9.Again at the end of my post I wrote this "wasn't ment to offend", but I guess you missed that. If I knew that you were going to get all bent out of shape and try to start a "beef" online... what a joke! for being called conceded... or was it jerk... hum I don't know, I would have never messed with the almighty "Gold Mack 10"haha!

10.Oh yeah as for personel attacks online you stupid bitch it means nothing I'll ignore all the childish things youv'e wrote in this post cause your nothing and will never be anything but an obnoxious,loud mouth bitch that thinks he knows much more than he realy does.

:smokin:

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
8.I wasn't looking to arguee about him. I just know that your a Marbury fan and I was giving my thaughts not argueing...? You don't have to come here to arguee we can just post what you think about the Knicks right?(do you realy think he's in the future plans?)

9.Again at the end of my post I wrote this "wasn't ment to offend", but I guess you missed that. If I knew that you were going to get all bent out of shape and try to start a "beef" online... what a joke! for being called conceded... or was it jerk... hum I don't know, I would have never messed with the almighty "Gold Mack 10"haha!

10.Oh yeah as for personel attacks online you stupid bitch it means nothing I'll ignore all the childish things youv'e wrote in this post cause your nothing and will never be anything but an obnoxious,loud mouth bitch that thinks he knows much more than he realy does.

I didnt miss anything from your post, unlike you I know how to read. You gotta be one of the fakest people on here. Stop actin like a b*tch, i would have more respect if you directly called me out. Stop tryin to act innocent, what are you afraid of? I dont know where you live or where your from. Its the internet. I never had a problem with you in the past (probally because I like everyone else usually ignores your posts). You had no right to call me, a legend, out on anything. Your just a little boy on here, if you stopped posting no one would notice. Show some respect for someone who has made a bigger impact on here. Fact is I have earned my respect from most posters and even the mods. Hopefully this doesnt mean much to you but no one gives a f*ck about you.

Its funny how your tryin to act grown when you still a little kid. You called me out for my personal attacks but thats how this all started, with personal attacks from you. You continued with the personal attacks by calling me a bitch twice, i think i got you figured out. Your jealous of my status on here. As Jay-z said, "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait." I guess we know who the bitch is now, bitch. It sounds like your angry, did i offend you in any way?

4." im a f*ckin legond on here"+"Never be anywhere near my level" not conceded?

There is plenty of proof throughout the history of this forum that I know far more then you when it comes to basketball. I wrote essays, kid. If you havent read through the blow it the f*ck up trade thread, what you waitin for? Thats where my best work is. I would drop stuff like that more often if it wasnt for haters like you who have no appreciation for a great poster like me, with more knowledge then the average fan combining stats and analysis as seen in my game threads. Speaking of my game threads, you cant even dream of making a game thread like mine. I dont just look at regular stats, when im doin the game threads I use a calculator to compute statistics that are unavailable on other websites. I make the best game threads on the internet. I am not conceded for sayin im a legend on here, im only speakin the facts. I give credit where its due.

6.The lawyer thing was called sarcasm(or wise ass when you don't like it) as for being jealous of your "superior basketball knowlage" My grandfather was one of the Original Knicks back in the late 40's to early 50's and aftere his carrer he scouted for the knicks( also my uncle used to scout and assistant coach for both Minnisota and Miami) so I think I've grown up around and have been expossed to plenty basketball knowlage thanx.(if you want names just message me) As for posting only evey now and then.... sorry haha I know you just live to read the Bull I'm posting.

If you got all this basketball knowledge why dont you post more? Its not that I dont believe you about your grandfather and uncles, its just that i dont give a f*ck about them. If your grandpops wasnt on the original knicks team someone else woulda been. Probally someone better then him. I dont want no names, I dont care about none of that. That sh1t dont impress me. Were talkin about what you do on here (knicksonline) not who you family is. Stay on topic. You havent done anything that impressed me on here. Your posts are always short and lack detailed analysis. I dont care how much you post on here but if your gonna call me out you better have more credentials. If your gonna call me out you better be Metrocard, starks, knicks126, kiyaman, abcd, even Donchris. Your grandpops, your uncle, and you can all suck my d*ck no homo, f*ck outta here.

7.It wasn't a "pussy move" I was just trying to be nice about it, and again it wasn't ment to be a personal attack I started out with a complament to try and soften you up... I guess it didn't work! Your "far from being conceded"? Dude! just read your post... and if you can't see it ask somebody!

What was that? F*ck outta here kid

I didnt miss anything from your post, unlike you I know how to read. You gotta be one of the fakest people on here. Stop actin like a b*tch, i would have more respect if you directly called me out. Stop tryin to act innocent, what are you afraid of? I dont know where you live or where your from. Its the internet. I never had a problem with you in the past (probally because I like everyone else usually ignores your posts). You had no right to call me, a legend, out on anything. Your just a little boy on here, if you stopped posting no one would notice. Show some respect for someone who has made a bigger impact on here. Fact is I have earned my respect from most posters and even the mods. Hopefully this doesnt mean much to you but no one gives a f*ck about you.

Its funny how your tryin to act grown when you still a little kid. You called me out for my personal attacks but thats how this all started, with personal attacks from you. You continued with the personal attacks by calling me a bitch twice, i think i got you figured out. Your jealous of my status on here. As Jay-z said, "Males shouldnt be jealous thats a female trait." I guess we know who the bitch is now, bitch. It sounds like your angry, did i offend you in any way?

There is plenty of proof throughout the history of this forum that I know far more then you when it comes to basketball. I wrote essays, kid. If you havent read through the blow it the f*ck up trade thread, what you waitin for? Thats where my best work is. I would drop stuff like that more often if it wasnt for haters like you who have no appreciation for a great poster like me, with more knowledge then the average fan combining stats and analysis as seen in my game threads. Speaking of my game threads, you cant even dream of making a game thread like mine. I dont just look at regular stats, when im doin the game threads I use a calculator to compute statistics that are unavailable on other websites. I make the best game threads on the internet. I am not conceded for sayin im a legend on here, im only speakin the facts. I give credit where its due.

If you got all this basketball knowledge why dont you post more? Its not that I dont believe you about your grandfather and uncles, its just that i dont give a f*ck about them. If your grandpops wasnt on the original knicks team someone else woulda been. Probally someone better then him. I dont want no names, I dont care about none of that. That sh1t dont impress me. Were talkin about what you do on here (knicksonline) not who you family is. Stay on topic. You havent done anything that impressed me on here. Your posts are always short and lack detailed analysis. I dont care how much you post on here but if your gonna call me out you better have more credentials. If your gonna call me out you better be Metrocard, starks, knicks126, kiyaman, abcd, even Donchris. Your grandpops, your uncle, and you can all suck my d*ck no homo, f*ck outta here.

What was that? F*ck outta here kid

MSG33 is the bomb.
you should all bow down to him.
you just got told.
go back to skool.
cuz you all just got sonned.

some of the arguments here really gotta stop. some of em will stay because here is no way of eliminating theem totally. some of em are actually good for the site.

i know i haven't been on here that much latley, partly cuz the knicks have sucked and theres not much to talk about, but mostly because lacrosse season just started, so im gettin home at 6 everyday, then shower dinner homework-by then its like 8, 8:30, and im shit tired.

By october 2008 the forums gonna be back to normal, less arguments, and more activity on here b/c the forums gonna be more alive becuase the knicks cant possibly be this bad.

i love this site and i hate watching it fall apart like this. but i will deff come back to life, it has to, theres too many great posters on here.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
MSG33 is the bomb.
you should all bow down to him.
you just got told.
go back to skool.
cuz you all just got sonned.

looks like we got a good new poster. keep postin.

some of the arguments here really gotta stop. some of em will stay because here is no way of eliminating theem totally. some of em are actually good for the site.

i know i haven't been on here that much latley, partly cuz the knicks have sucked and theres not much to talk about, but mostly because lacrosse season just started, so im gettin home at 6 everyday, then shower dinner homework-by then its like 8, 8:30, and im shit tired.

By october 2008 the forums gonna be back to normal, less arguments, and more activity on here b/c the forums gonna be more alive becuase the knicks cant possibly be this bad.

i love this site and i hate watching it fall apart like this. but i will deff come back to life, it has to, theres too many great posters on here.

I agree but i think theres always been alotta fights on here. I remember seein them all the time last summer and when i first came back at the beginning of the season. Whats changed is that some of the posters on here are finally gettin tired of the arguements.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

ehh dats nothin, i cuda schooled that kids as* way beta
remember it uall im da legend on dis site
all of u can f*ck outta here