Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Truth

another great post to report!!

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by Metrocards
    im not da one who consistenly sucks team starbury;s **** now am i? ive read some of ur posts nd 4 real it seems like u want some ****, but no worries my friend, ma **** serves all kinds for i am metrocard..

god out...

Banned

Originally Posted by jpz17
    another great post to report!!

lol y dont u report all ma posts since it seems thts wat u love 2 be doin

god out...

I don't get all this 'my d!ck is bigger than yours' kind of BS. Can't you people take it easy and talk Knick basketball instead of fighting like little girls over the internet? Seriously now i do not mean to insult anyone but when people log in in these forums they do it to read some decent feedback regarding a specific topic. I've seen more whining that i would have liked to the last day or so. Can't we all get along and salivate over the perspective of getting LeBron instead of chit chatin?

Banned

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    I don't get all this 'my d!ck is bigger than yours' kind of BS. Can't you people take it easy and talk Knick basketball instead of fighting like little girls over the internet? Seriously now i do not mean to insult anyone but when people log in in these forums they do it to read some decent feedback regarding a specific topic. I've seen more whining that i would have liked to the last day or so. Can't we all get along and salivate over the perspective of getting LeBron instead of chit chatin?

OMG??? another intelligent poster??? what is this, thats 2 now, oo noo i only expected idiocy out of this site, i had no idea there were ppl who liked talking bout the knicks and not starbury??

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by th3realicon
    Stop crying.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Stop crying.
    True that. Why talk about the Knicks when we can bitch like a bunch of high-school girls and fondle our e-peens?

Yea, **** is funny though. Even that other thread about the problem has gotten like 90 plus posts in less than a week. People love beefin

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Ayo MSG you missed Metro getting exposed for the bitch ass ***** he really is. Dude be online 24/7 360 days a year. And he a rascist on top of all that. Dude has no life on some real **** he a fruad.
    Originally Posted by lanceroy
    LOL! MSG would have come to the aid of Metro had he been online.

Oh no metro there catching on to you!

Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    Oh no metro there catching on to you!
    Dude just move on. Your literally obsessed with Metro. If were so mature and intelligent as you claim to be you would have moved on by now but apparently your the one with a man crush on Metro following him around to every thread and posting stuff.

Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Dude just move on. Your literally obsessed with Metro. If were so mature and intelligent as you claim to be you would have moved on by now but apparently your the one with a man crush on Metro following him around to every thread and posting stuff.

Getreal, when you are engaged/called a bunch of pointless names/ or in a one-sided debate...with no response to your common sense by someone as simple minded as metro and they start getting a little bit back of what their dishing out........ I'm sorry getreal I kinda enjoy it

12th man

Originally Posted by OriginalKnickGrandson
    I kinda enjoy it
    Life isn't offering you much then.
    At least your consistent with not contributing to the forum, besides a lot of metrocard dickriding.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Life isn't offering you much then.
    At least your consistent with not contributing to the forum, besides a lot of metrocard dickriding.
    Wouldn't it be dickriding if he was agreeing with you, instead of constantly calling you out and correcting you?

Really it's like the opposite. Instead of dickriding its like...dickkicking...or something...dickpunting

12th man

Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Wouldn't it be dickriding if he was agreeing with you, instead of constantly calling you out and correcting you?

Really it's like the opposite. Instead of dickriding its like...dickkicking...or something...dickpunting
    Giving an overdose of attention to = dickriding.
    You're mad corny.
    I'm not going to continue on and let you open up to your creativity of activities that involve a penis, keep that in your own personal blog.
    Faggot.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    This site is going down and I mean big time. The debates are slow, the convos are getting stupid. and a lot of great posters aren't posting anymore. Thanks to a select few.... ((You know who all of them are))Also because of the poor play of the Knicks. Rady hasn't been posting for a whle, everything is going bad the forum is being "taken over one thread at a time" by the "posters that can't post"... I am not a big Starbury fan myself, but its the antimarburyfans that made is thread suck seriously.
    to quote what this thread is really about!

posted by nyknicks126!!!!!!

cosign to what nyknicks said back 6 months ago

this site is going down.... we need to get it better any ideas?

also, if you know any good posters *posters who aern't like the new posters of the past month* then recruit!