Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: The Truth

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

This site use to have intelligent sports convo and ideas but I guess it's more fun to photo shop dis pics and unite a team in the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history. Maybe what I just typed is apart of the problem. We're all crabs in a barrel. I think we even use to have a few moderators, but they read a metrocard post and gauged their eyes out. They couldn't take the homoerotic tones of his diss messages and due to their uncertainty of their own sexuality, all moderators are now dead.... or blind. In any rate they aren't here any more.

You have entered the zombie apocalypse, a place where knicks fans have no idea of who Larry Johnson is and all wear green St Patrick day Celtic colored jerseys (weird **** man) and hate every GM that ever has or will lead the Knicks. As specially the ones the fans once publicly campaigned for. We are a parody of our former selves. All but one man......

Donchris:Let me show you the way out of the darkness.
    Last edited by donchris; Nov 26, 2008 at 09:16.

Originally Posted by donchris
    This site use to have intelligent sports convo and ideas but I guess it's more fun to photo shop dis pics and unite a team in the name of the highest paid cheerleader in sports history. Maybe what I just typed is apart of the problem. We're all crabs in a barrel. I think we even use to have a few moderators, but they read a metrocard post and gauged their eyes out. They couldn't take the homoerotic tones of his diss messages and due to their uncertainty of their own sexuality, all moderators are now dead.... or blind. In any rate they aren't here any more.

You have entered the zombie apocalypse, a place where knicks fans have no idea or Larry Johnson is and all wear green St Patrick day Celtic colored jerseys (weird **** man) and hate every GM that ever has or will lead the Knicks. As specially the ones the fans once publicly campaigned for. We are a parody of our former selves. All but one man......

so what your saying is you are the only good poster on here??
    bad idea

Originally Posted by donchris

You have entered the zombie apocalypse, a place where knicks fans have no idea or Larry Johnson is and all wear green St Patrick day Celtic colored jerseys (weird **** man) and hate every GM that ever has or will lead the Knicks. As specially the ones the fans once publicly campaigned for. We are a parody of our former selves. All but one man......

The insults, photo shopped pics, and all that other stuff is hilarious. Loosen up and laugh at this stuff. I think this site is great....the only problem i got is too much marbury talk. But since the thread i made, i havent seen as much talk about him. Theres a great balance on here...you got posters who drop alotta knowledge and deep insight. You got posters who bring the humor...and then you got posters who do both. Without me and metro, this site would be boring. And theres alotta other posters who make this site what it is. You pay attention to the stuff you dont like. But this is the best I have seen the site. Posters like me, metro, abcd, jpz, kiyaman, akamu, getrealistic....find another site as good as this one. I signed up on knicks4life about a month ago and i think i posted their maybe 2 or 3 times. That site is boring....theres nothin like knicksonline.com. Alotta your posts are good, even though i dont always agree with you. I think you need to pay more attention to the good posts, and despite the insults that some of the posters throw around, most of them prove their points in the process.

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The insults, photo shopped pics, and all that other stuff is hilarious. Loosen up and laugh at this stuff. I think this site is great....the only problem i got is too much marbury talk. But since the thread i made, i havent seen as much talk about him. Theres a great balance on here...you got posters who drop alotta knowledge and deep insight. You got posters who bring the humor...and then you got posters who do both. Without me and metro, this site would be boring. And theres alotta other posters who make this site what it is. You pay attention to the stuff you dont like. But this is the best I have seen the site. Posters like me, metro, abcd, jpz, kiyaman, akamu, getrealistic....find another site as good as this one. I signed up on knicks4life about a month ago and i think i posted their maybe 2 or 3 times. That site is boring....theres nothin like knicksonline.com. Alotta your posts are good, even though i dont always agree with you. I think you need to pay more attention to the good posts, and despite the insults that some of the posters throw around, most of them prove their points in the process.
    what I would have said if I wasn't so lazy! knics4life was ok.. but boring.. prosports daily had potential.. but you can't post images on it and it just got too busy... 4,000 users at once.. not that fun.. this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal. this would be perfect minus the new ignorant posters and add the old good ones (nyknicks..mods, rady..jj..I don't know, junior mint was good... KALGEROBX) I've been looking for another forum.. maybe we should combine with another forum???? like Knicks 4life Online! or ultimate knicks online.. I don't know.. but this is pretty good... needs more interesting topics though.. and the new guys gotta go

Banned

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    The insults, photo shopped pics, and all that other stuff is dick hardening. Loosen up and laugh at this stuff. I think this site is testosterone inducin....the only problem i got is too much talk bout ma love life with metro, But since the thread i made, i havent seen as much talk about us. Theres a great balance on here...you got posters who drop alotta knowledge and deep insight. You got posters who bring the humor...and then you got posters who do both. Without me and metro sucking each others ****, this site would be boring. And theres alotta other posters who make this site what it is. You pay attention to the stuff you dont like. But this is the best I have seen the site. Posters like me, metrocards, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan, ogknicksfan....find another site as good as this one. I signed up on playgirl.com about a month ago and i think i posted their maybe 2 or 3 times. That site is awesome....theres nothin like playgirl.com. Alotta your posts are good, even though i dont always agree with you. I think you need to pay more attention to the good posts, and despite the insults that some of the posters throw around, most of them prove their points in the process.

co-sign there wud be no forum w.o me

god out...

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

we need sparks on this site its a great forum the best in my opinion but we need other topics other then basketball, life ****, clothes, cars, hangout spots somethig, a "best clubs" thread wont be bad lmao....and the fighting has to go, we need to limit that **** loll...

Originally Posted by Metrocards
    co-sign there wud be no forum w.o me

god out...

lol

I don't think they'll catch the hint you just gave em'....Until I just said this...Damn....

Originally Posted by jpz
    this site is going down.... we need to get it better any ideas?
    Originally Posted by jpz
    this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal.
    i'm confused..

do you just agree with whatever msg says?

Originally Posted by rady
    i'm confused..

hilarious stuff

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

Originally Posted by jpz17
    so what your saying is you are the only good poster on here??
    bad idea
    No. I'm saying posters like Team Starbury are a joke. It's a diss team of no ideas. You guys make threads about how it's a bitch move to leave negative comments, then you go on a spree of leaving negative comments? What part of the game is that? That's like a snitch wearing a stop snitching shirt.

What you guys call fun I call borderline idiotic. Sure it's fun to call each other homos and display your photo shop skills (I guess), but what the hell has that got to do with the Knicks or basketball? These other sites that you've called boring are on topic. It's cool to make a few pics, but if your post contains no basketball ideas or team subject matter at all, you should rethink the post, better yet, don't post it at all...

Originally Posted by jpz

Originally Posted by jpz
    this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal.
    I rest my case.

Originally Posted by rady
    i'm confused..

I was quoting nyknicks rady.. read my post! I meant that the site is getting a little boring, but size wise its prefect.. you guys can't read

cosign to what nyknicks said back 6 months ago

what I meant was it needs better topics and more interesting posters.. but its just the right size

what I would have said if I wasn't so lazy! knics4life was ok.. but boring.. prosports daily had potential.. but you can't post images on it and it just got too busy... 4,000 users at once.. not that fun.. this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal. this would be perfect minus the new ignorant posters and add the old good ones (nyknicks..mods, rady..jj..I don't know, junior mint was good... KALGEROBX) I've been looking for another forum.. maybe we should combine with another forum???? like Knicks 4life Online! or ultimate knicks online.. I don't know.. but this is pretty good... needs more interesting topics though.. and the new guys gotta go
    read the message

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Life isn't offering you much then.
    At least your consistent with not contributing to the forum, besides a lot of metrocard dickriding.
    Originally Posted by TunerAddict
    Wouldn't it be dickriding if he was agreeing with you, instead of constantly calling you out and correcting you?

Really it's like the opposite. Instead of dickriding its like...dickkicking...or something...dickpunting
    Originally Posted by metrocard
    Giving an overdose of attention to = dickriding.
    You're mad corny.
    I'm not going to continue on and let you open up to your creativity of activities that involve a penis, keep that in your own personal blog.
    Faggot.

Once again Metrocard dosen't respond to a common sense question??? Notice a pattern here?

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Donchris is an elite poster I could say I had the honor to debate with.
    and win.