The Truth

jpz17

Starter
what I would have said if I wasn't so lazy! knics4life was ok.. but boring.. prosports daily had potential.. but you can't post images on it and it just got too busy... 4,000 users at once.. not that fun.. this site is just good where it is... not to small, but not too big so its still a little personal. this would be perfect minus the new ignorant posters and add the old good ones (nyknicks..mods, rady..jj..I don't know, junior mint was good... KALGEROBX:teeth:) I've been looking for another forum.. maybe we should combine with another forum???? like Knicks 4life Online! or ultimate knicks online.. I don't know.. but this is pretty good... needs more interesting topics though.. and the new guys gotta go
read the message:cool:

Life isn't offering you much then.
At least your consistent with not contributing to the forum, besides a lot of metrocard dickriding.

Wouldn't it be dickriding if he was agreeing with you, instead of constantly calling you out and correcting you?

Really it's like the opposite. Instead of dickriding its like...dickkicking...or something...dickpunting:teeth:

Giving an overdose of attention to = dickriding.
You're mad corny.
I'm not going to continue on and let you open up to your creativity of activities that involve a penis, keep that in your own personal blog.
Faggot.

Once again Metrocard dosen't respond to a common sense question??? Notice a pattern here?

Jake17822

Rookie
Bye Marbury

Honestly, Marbury needs to go. There is way too much drama here. New York is going in the right direction by firing Isiah but now its Marbury's time to depart. Listen, there are way too many people who are tooling on the Knicks. Here is a perfect example of what I'm talking about! Just read this article to see what I'm talking about. This historic franchise needs to start winning NOW because they have been a joke this decade and the people of New York deserve a good basketball team.