Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth

Banned

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    IM not going to explain ****. If you or anyone doesnt believe me i really dont care.

man thats rite man
    tell him how much of a legend u r bro
    man me nd msg boys
    rock this site!!!
    haterz keep on our co*ks we like it

METRO+MSG=4EVA

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    .....open up an additional Internet Explorer site... and logging in through a different email. I think that its kind of a no sh!t answer. No hate though MSG. It could be metro, but... why?
    That sounds like some hate to me. If anything we should be sticken together (no homo) but your accusin me. I really dont care if you leave this site, how do i know its not you doin this?

Look at the f*ckin times of the posts man, smarten up.

That sounds like some hate to me. If anything we should be sticken together (no homo) but your accusin me. I really dont care if you leave this site, how do i know its not you doin this?

Yea man i dont wanna falsley accuse you of somethin you didnt do, i dont kno who metrocards or knickslova10 iz, but i jst made this name to make u realize how gay u sounded when u acted like a "legend"

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz34
    Yea man i dont wanna falsley accuse you of somethin you didnt do, i dont kno who metrocards or knickslova10 iz, but i jst made this name to make u realize how gay u sounded when u acted like a "legend"
    I was just f*ckin around with that, you sound gay gettin upset about it. If someone was going to call the top 2 or 3 posters a legend, i know im one of them. I have said several times already and ill say once more im on here to post my opinions and educate anyone who wants to learn. It wasnt a goal of mine to become one of the best members on here, it just happened. It cant be denied that im top 3.

You waisted your time by making that name, you didnt help me realize anything.

I was just f*ckin around with that, you sound gay gettin upset about it. If someone was going to call the top 2 or 3 posters a legend, i know im one of them. I have said several times already and ill say once more im on here to post my opinions and educate anyone who wants to learn. It wasnt a goal of mine to become one of the best members on here, it just happened. It cant be denied that im top 3.

You waisted your time by making that name, you didnt help me realize anything.
    w.e man lets just stop, i kno i started this so sry bout dat

w.e man lets just stop, i kno i started this so sry bout dat
    its all good. Im not lookin to fight with anyone, im just tryin to do my own thing. For someone who stole my name, your not that bad no homo.

its all good. Im not lookin to fight with anyone, im just tryin to do my own thing. For someone who stole my name, your not that bad no homo.
    haha thx, i was bein a hyprocrite bfore lol sayin i didnt wanna pick fights nd there i was pickin one wit u

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Wow, I put pancakes on ignore and this happens?

Originally Posted by metrocard
    haha dnt wry u didnt miss much

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Yeah you're a real modern day Magnum P.I.

Whoever this person is I'd be careful with metro the bloodhound on your trail

who da f*ck cares bout him son?
    im da legend on dis site
    Originally Posted by Metrocards
    daz rite bro me nd u rock dis site
    all of u can sux our di*ks(homo)
    MSGKnickz33 can you please stop making additional memberships its annoying the _______ out of me.. Its obvious that Metrocards, MSGknickz34, and knickslova are your memberships.
    Originally Posted by GetRealistic
    Preach on. Yea MSG this nonsense your pulling the last few days is mad gay. Making up new members and saying all this legend stuff, its just such a waste. I think all your doing is showing the entire forum that you have way to much free time.
    Look at it again: it's totally ironic. I very much doubt that MSG and Metro have anything to do with it. Funny though.

Banned

the bloodhound can sux his d*ck 4 all i care
    metrocard+MSG33=4eva

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

lol you 2300 posts plus the additional memberships you have, outpost me by far, congratulations, you are the legend, I am sure everyone will remember you from the Knicks organization.

I don't care really about who thinks about what, I am here for one thing only is to talk about basketball, the nba, and the New York Knicks, occasionally there are topics about other things, but I want to keep it that I dont know you MSG, I am not sticking up to you...I dont know you man! This is only a little knick forum on the web, who gives a F#ck anymore.

Banned

lol you 2300 posts plus the additional memberships you have, outpost me by far, congratulations, you are the legend, I am sure everyone will remember you from the Knicks organization.

I don't care really about who thinks about what, I am here for one thing only is to talk about basketball, the nba, and the New York Knicks, occasionally there are topics about other things, but I want to keep it that I dont know you MSG, I am not sticking up to you...I dont know you man! This is only a little knick forum on the web, who gives a F#ck anymore.

haha wow man havin a bad day or somethin? did ur bf break up wit u? thats gotta be it

Dayum MSG just got served