The Truth

Ayo MSG you missed Metro getting exposed for the bitch ass nigga he really is. Dude be online 24/7 360 days a year. And he a rascist on top of all that. Dude has no life on some real shit he a fruad.

Paul1355

All Star
Exactly. This man knows what the fuck he is saying. A real knick fan would not be accepting this bullshit we seem to keep getting handed for our hard earned money. This NY...we're supposed to atleast make it to the 2rd in the playoffs each season. Sadly too many knick fans, have turned into fiends...willing to accept anything management gives us.!

son you basically said that 99% of fans are losers cuz they root for teams that dont produce...welcome to sports man i know the knicks managment sucked i hated isiah and i still hate dolan for spending money on absoltely nothing half the time...but i gotta hope for the best and cheer for my team and when they do start winning then i can say i was there for them the whole time were when they come back and become good again hopefully soon, you'll be in the corner alone sayin wtf was i thinkin? and about the whole yankee thing you said...the yankees have fans inlcuding myself that dont give a shit if they do bad cuz we'll still be there supporting cuz were loyal to our team and cause which is to win it all. and as sad as the cubs fans do seem i can still respect them for always bein there...you just proved to me that wen ur teams losing your the first one out the door..for the record i hated isiah and still hate dolan and im glad we got new management becuase i hate to see the knicks lose but ill still pay for a ticket to cheer for them....youd prob spend it on some celtic or red sox tickets...cant always be a winner son..just hope your team wins it all and support them the whole time good or bad...youd prob just support them on the good days. i think thats what a fan is...not knockin on them for everything and sayin how much they suck and all that and not hatin on your own team 24/7

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Ayo MSG you missed Metro getting exposed for the bitch ass nigga he really is. Dude be online 24/7 360 days a year. And he a rascist on top of all that. Dude has no life on some real shit he a fruad.

LOL! MSG would have come to the aid of Metro had he been online.

KnicksFan4Realz

Benchwarmer
son you basically said that 99% of fans are losers cuz they root for teams that dont produce...welcome to sports man i know the knicks managment sucked i hated isiah and i still hate dolan for spending money on absoltely nothing half the time...

but i gotta hope for the best and cheer for my team and when they do start winning then i can say i was there for them the whole time were when they come back and become good again hopefully soon, you'll be in the corner alone sayin wtf was i thinkin? and about the whole yankee thing you said...the yankees have fans inlcuding myself that dont give a shit if they do bad cuz we'll still be there supporting cuz were loyal to our team and cause which is to win it all. and as sad as the cubs fans do seem i can still respect them for always bein there...you just proved to me that wen ur teams losing your the first one out the door..for the record i hated isiah and still hate dolan and im glad we got new management becuase i hate to see the knicks lose but ill still pay for a ticket to cheer for them....youd prob spend it on some celtic or red sox tickets...cant always be a winner son..just hope your team wins it all and support them the whole time good or bad...youd prob just support them on the good days. i think thats what a fan is...not knockin on them for everything and sayin how much they suck and all that and not hatin on your own team 24/7

But what I say gets results, you can bitch moan and grown all you want..I remember those lean Yankee years of the 80's when the shit wasn't popular and they were hitting the snide. Got a whole new influx of Yankee fans during 96...but if you talk between 84-95....too many of you motherfuckers were absent...like a bitch. I've been a Yankee fan since 89...I remember going to games with my pops...as I still have season tickets which I give to friends...and trust some nights and afternoons you could hear a fucking pin drop. And alot of of you fucks, switched over the Mets.

Calling a team shit, when they are shit, is honesty. I'm not some self deluded fan that's gonna sit here and say management is making the right moves. Because they haven't since 2002...and when they gave Allan that 100million.

At the same time...when you keep going to the games, buying the merchandise, and they keep handing you shit...strictly out of love...you stop buying the merchandise. Has nothing to do with not supporting the team itself, or not loving them anyless. Sometimes you gotta spank a motherfucker? How do you spank a team when it constantly keeps fucking up? Stop giving them your $$$$.

You people confuse not giving up the dollars with disloyalty. Disloyalty would be what I see alot of in NY, which is rooting for the Celtics..and GOD forbid wearing Red Sox shit.

Having a losing season is one thing...having a couple where u keep making the same dumb stupid mistakes over and over and over again is epidemic of a serious problem. And you don't do anything to energize your fan base...I take that as giving each KNICK fan the finger. It's one thing to make a bad trade or two...how many have we fucking had now? Since 03? It's been 5 years of this shit.

Something is definitely rotten in the State of the KNICKS.

I've been there when the GIANTS ain't been shit...FUCK THE JETS BTW. People I hadn't seen since 1990...all of a sudden will be back this upcoming season.

IT'S CALLED TOUGH LOVE. DON'T HUG THE KNICKS EVERY TIME THEY MAKE A MOVE. If more fans practiced it...this shit would've only lasted 3 seasons instead of 5. Period.

metrocard

Legend
i'm not even gonna post a clear picture cuz its not even worth it, thats why you got sonned by that other dude, klong or whatever, you "gangsta" over the net though right? ight so you'll come c me, n get washed face to face, fuck outta here pussy clot

You've been sucking that dude's dick for mad long, talk to me when you're finished.

As for seeing me, you're a turkish fat boy that would get his ass whipped. You didn't see my address? You would probably cry and beg for me to not right cross the shit out of you. Stay behind the comptuer where you belong. We know Turkish herbs don't reside in Piff City, so go stay in New Jersey or Long Island where you could e-thug, "nigga" lmaoooooooo

You still mad after I roasted you? Move on little nigga, you stay on the same shit. You could tell you have no life because you have difficult getting the roast of your mind. Go get a job or kiss girl, I'm on your mind too much. You're a herb ass kid who's not worthy of my respect. My life >>> your whack ass "let me hate on metrocard because he's better than me" life.

lanceroy, how does the dick taste?
btw, filipina pussy is the tighest I ever stroked.
Go reply and repeat yourself all serious crying about my "tone" like a little bitch.
Just stick to cheerleader for posters who got ethered and roasted by me, lol @ you taking sides like a child. Grow up, ight b? don't be mad :lol:

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
All i know is junior mint sounded like he was cryin saturday morning. I didnt get to see any of what happened but i doubt metro lost. He won battles by himself last summer against teams of 5..6..7..maybe even more. I wouldve been on his side if i was around when it was goin down...but of course if its 4 or 5 on 1 the team with 4 or 5 is gonna act like they won because of the misconception that 2 is better then one. Not always, no doubt in my mind alotta feelings got caught and metro was on the giving side while those who were recieving feelings or gettin emotional were kologero, junior mint, and whoever esle was with them.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
You've been sucking that dude's dick for mad long, talk to me when you're finished.

As for seeing me, you're a turkish fat boy that would get his ass whipped. You didn't see my address? You would probably cry and beg for me to not right cross the shit out of you. Stay behind the comptuer where you belong. We know Turkish herbs don't reside in Piff City, so go stay in New Jersey or Long Island where you could e-thug, "nigga" lmaoooooooo

what'r u talkin bout son? agreeing with somebody once means im sucking? Right, ur a dumbass. N r u fuckin retarded son? do u not understand anything of what I'm saying to you? its like the shit went right through you nigga, ur a fuckin idiot, u need esl classes, and where the fuck u gettin long island? or nj from? u a pussy ass nigga b, n i duno where u gettin fat from, i showed u my pic, im tellin u where i stay at, maybe, better yet for ur dumbass to understand alil better, i'll even give u my phone number nigga, 19172262214, i have no reason to come to you, ur the tough guy over here, so gahead handle ya business nigga n come through, just ask for abe, or honest abe cuz thats my nickname. n that nigga klong knows everything about u, u better hope he dont catch a body on u

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
All i know is junior mint sounded like he was cryin saturday morning. I didnt get to see any of what happened but i doubt metro lost. He won battles by himself last summer against teams of 5..6..7..maybe even more. I wouldve been on his side if i was around when it was goin down...but of course if its 4 or 5 on 1 the team with 4 or 5 is gonna act like they won because of the misconception that 2 is better then one. Not always, no doubt in my mind alotta feelings got caught and metro was on the giving side while those who were recieving feelings or gettin emotional were kologero, junior mint, and whoever esle was with them.

he been lost, :td:, reserve a coffin for that man

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
fail-motivational.jpg

Stop crying, I'm not your father. You were sitting on the comptuer till 6 AM...lol, you pathetic as them. Go get a life and stop worrying about me.

Take Kolog's dick out of your mouth. You got involved in something you werne't part of. You use to kiss my ass on this site, now you a cheerleader for some cartoon looking clown? Go outside and work on your ball handling, I heard you dribble like a girl. Like I said, good luck making the NBA.

how would u kno he was up till 6?...that will mean u were up till 6 as well then right?...fuck outta here, pussy as hell son, nigga rockin yellow sun glasses like that shit is cool, fuck outta here u been lost, keep rockin ya mark ecko clothing u bumbass nigga

metrocard

Legend

what'r u talkin bout son? agreeing with somebody once means im sucking? Right, ur a dumbass. N r u fuckin retarded son? do u not understand anything of what I'm saying to you? its like the shit went right through you nigga, ur a fuckin idiot, u need esl classes, and where the fuck u gettin long island? or nj from? u a pussy ass nigga b, n i duno where u gettin fat from, i showed u my pic, im tellin u where i stay at, maybe, better yet for ur dumbass to understand alil better, i'll even give u my phone number nigga, 19172262214, i have no reason to come to you, ur the tough guy over here, so gahead handle ya business nigga n come through, just ask for abe, or honest abe cuz thats my nickname. n that nigga klong knows everything about u, u better hope he dont catch a body on u

You're a turkish white boy with titties from the surburbs. I don't know what posesses you to say "nigga" to me. You'll got knocked the fuck out on your big turksish nose for clowing yourself like that. Just get that straight, you wouldn't in a minute stand alive acting like this in Harlem, Heights, or BX. Thats why you're a fake ass wanna be kid....lol "JUNIOR MINT", you aint dark at all you wanna be.

You have no reason to come at me, you live in NJ and Long Island.
You're soft like baby shit.
I do boxing training on a daily basis, I'm normally a dude who keeps my cool but it would be a pleasure making your fat goofy head a punching bag.

I never seen or asked for your pic, so thats type homo. I could tell you gay anyway, we agreed to this. You like girls who look like guys and are are mad pale. You a weird kid.

Just stop, you've been saying NOTHING really.
Everyone in this forum just thinks you CRY ALOT.
You can't even address me as a man, why must you enter bitch mode with all this bochinche?
Stop, take a deep breathe and stop getting salty.
You don't want to hurt yourself and end up disobeying your parents. They tell you everyday to not go into the hood, so listen to them. You're letting your emotions get the best of you. Being behind a computer is all nice and safe.
But think about reality. How many fights you've been in, how many fights yo've lost, how out of shape you are, how you can't go over 10 push ups or know how to throw a punch properly, how weak your physique is and look at the lack of heart you are.
You talk alot because you can't really do much.
You wasting a lot of people's time, I got better shit to do.
I'm high, Im gonna spend time with my girl and make moves after.
You're gonna st here, wait for me all day till I reply.
You have no life.
The main focus of your life is me, you really need to hop off my testicles and find a girlfriend.
Thanks.

how would u kno he was up till 6?...that will mean u were up till 6 as well then right?...fuck outta here, pussy as hell son, nigga rockin yellow sun glasses like that shit is cool, fuck outta here u been lost, keep rockin ya mark ecko clothing u bumbass nigga

Because it says what time you posted on the forum. Check above each post, ithas the time and date when posted.
I'm a sexy nigga, I was at Six Flags playing around, taking pics and having a good time with wifey. I play and have a lot fun, life is a lot of amusement to me, which is why I like to fuck with you and push your buttons. I know you're an emotional child with not much purpose in lfie, so this is going to mean alot to you, understand?
You salty about that? Keep hating.
Post your picture so we could laugh at your weak turk ass. Probably gonna post of him trying his best to look hard when you just look goofy.
I fuck your mother for food and clothing, ask her she knows some Spanish now, especially with a dick in her mouth I taught her how to sing Feliz Naviad with my balls in her mouth tambien. Cool, right?

metrocard

Legend

Yeh, I was roasting 4 dudes; it was pretty easy because they were mad emotional and mad original. They had no comebacks.
It got to the point Kolegero who's a herb with big titties had to stalk me. LOL, how do you stalk someone?
Thats self ownage on their part for being so sad, desperate, pathetic and too trying hard.
The best part was when Kolegero posted his pic looking mad depressed, he look like Garfield with a fittin, LMAO how is that hood? I dont even try to be hood, but I automatically qualify giving that herb ass dude an ass kicking straight from 176th and West Tremont Ave in th BX.

But they here now, they're can't handle my ether...lol, if you add your ether to it, it'll probably be the worst roast in history.

Yeh, I was roasting 4 dudes; it was pretty easy because they were mad emotional and mad original. They had no comebacks.
It got to the point Kolegero who's a herb with big titties had to stalk me. LOL, how do you stalk someone?
Thats self ownage on their part for being so sad, desperate, pathetic and too trying hard.
The best part was when Kolegero posted his pic looking mad depressed, he look like Garfield with a fittin, LMAO how is that hood? I dont even try to be hood, but I automatically qualify giving that herb ass dude an ass kicking straight from 176th and West Tremont Ave in th BX.

But they here now, they're can't handle my ether...lol, if you add your ether to it, it'll probably be the worst roast in history.

team starbury!

your crazy.... get a lfie

im not da one who consistenly sucks team starbury;s cock now am i? ive read some of ur posts nd 4 real it seems like u want some cock, but no worries my friend, ma cock serves all kinds for i am metrocard..

god out...

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
im not da one who consistenly sucks team starbury;s cock now am i? ive read some of ur posts nd 4 real it seems like u want some cock, but no worries my friend, ma cock serves all kinds for i am metrocard..

god out...
:lol: :lol: :lol:

th3realicon

Rotation player
I don't get all this 'my d!ck is bigger than yours' kind of BS. Can't you people take it easy and talk Knick basketball instead of fighting like little girls over the internet? Seriously now i do not mean to insult anyone but when people log in in these forums they do it to read some decent feedback regarding a specific topic. I've seen more whining that i would have liked to the last day or so. Can't we all get along and salivate over the perspective of getting LeBron instead of chit chatin?

I don't get all this 'my d!ck is bigger than yours' kind of BS. Can't you people take it easy and talk Knick basketball instead of fighting like little girls over the internet? Seriously now i do not mean to insult anyone but when people log in in these forums they do it to read some decent feedback regarding a specific topic. I've seen more whining that i would have liked to the last day or so. Can't we all get along and salivate over the perspective of getting LeBron instead of chit chatin?

OMG??? another intelligent poster??? what is this, thats 2 now, oo noo i only expected idiocy out of this site, i had no idea there were ppl who liked talking bout the knicks and not starbury??