Knicks-Their Days Are Numbered

Will the Knicks get the 2008 number one pick?

• Yes, the Knicks seem destined to get it.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • No, there's still a few teams ahead in the lottery.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No, Zach Randolph will confuse the pick with a cheeseburger and eat it.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
:smokin:
The Knicks are just 1 game away from being eliminated from playoff contention.

alg_lupica.jpg

Isiah Thomas, James Dolan, and Steve Mills

A win by either the Nets or Hawks, and a loss by the Knicks would make them the 7th team to get an o next to their name.

Here is the list of the 6 teams that are currently eliminated from
playoff contention:

Miami Heat: 13-57(.186)
mia_logo.gif

Seattle Supersonics: 17-54(.239)
sonics24_402768396.jpg

Memphis Grizzlies: 18-52(.257)
MemphisGrizzlies.jpg

Minnesota Timberwolves: 18-51(.261)
180px-Minnesota_Timberwolves_logo.png

L.A. Clippers: 21-49(.300)
la-clippers-150x150.gif

Sacramento Kings: 31-39(.443)
SacramentoKings.jpg

Have the Knicks' odds of getting the number one pick increased, now that they are so close to being eliminated from playoff contention?

Last edited:

ANU

Starter
Miami Is Not Getting That Shit.the Grizz,the Wolves And The Sonics Will Win Tonight.all They Have To Do Is Tank The Rest Of The Season.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks need to hurry up. There's only 12 games left, and they still don't even have 20 wins. lol

GetRealistic

Starter
Hey ANU... Wheres the Beasley Jersey? Or for that matter the Brooke Lopez and Derrick Rose jersey? I like Thabett but he's still a project and a huge reach for a top 3 pick.

metrocard

Legend
Thabeet is a prospect, not a project. He has great work ethic and is one of the fastest 7 footers in the world.

Hopefully Knicks can give me the number one pick for my 20th birthday.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I love Thabeet's stats, but for some reason is the sleeper even playing with a major school like Uconn. Now OJ Mayo is a risk to me, I can see him being as good as D Wade, Kobe, etc. or just a scorer like ol number 11 on the Knicks. Granted he can play a lil D, and make good choices with the rock, so that puts him on a different platform than Crawford. So he could be or savior or a huge huge bust.

metrocard

Legend
I can't picture Mayo to be a bust. I see him having a Manu Ginobili career, without the flopping. I really LOVE his defense. He's like Sprewell.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thabeet is a prospect, not a project. He has great work ethic and is one of the fastest 7 footers in the world.

Hopefully Knicks can give me the number one pick for my 20th birthday.

Happy Birthday Metro. David Stern mite be hookin us up with that #1 pick. Too bad we dont have two 1st round picks, it would be nice to get thabeet and Beasley as our new front court. Maybe Walsh can get us another pick but it he can it probally wont be a lottery pick. Where do think Thabeet will get picked?