alternate jersey?

jayp

Benchwarmer
are the knicks gona get one? we should get an alternate jersey, it will probably boost sales since the knicks are hot right now.. m not sure what color they should be though :lol:

egluck

Rookie
Nah chill on that, the Knicks are one of these few teams that havent changed their jersey too much over the years. Granted they now have the side trim, but essentially its the same as the ones they wore through the early years right up until the starks/Ewing era. A few other teams who are in this mold are Celtics, Bulls, Lakers. As you can see alot of teams these days are trying to recapture earlier or even new classic looks, and ditching attempts at having flashy logos and uniforms, a la hawks, pistons, sonics, grizzlies, magic, & Hornets. The Knicks should just stick with the jersey which has represented them throughout their long storied history since we are seeing this is what fans like most anyway.

jayp

Benchwarmer
i agree, i dont want to change the jerseys.. just wondering if mayb we could have a third.. :) anyways, it doesnt matter if we dont have 1, i was just curious.. ;)