Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miami Heat @ New York Knicks game thread

KnicksonLIN.com

The Knicks are no longer a rivalry with the Heat, because both the Knicks are lottery bound. Same reason for why they are no longer a rivalry with the Bulls or Pacers. There's no real competition between those two anymore. The only teams the Knicks are still a rivalry with are the Nets and Celtics. Personally, I don't have any problems with the Heat. The only teams in the NBA that I don't like are the Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Bulls and Mavericks.

Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks are no longer a rivalry with the Heat, because both the Knicks are lottery bound. Same reason for why they are no longer a rivalry with the Bulls or Pacers. There's no real competition between those two anymore. The only teams the Knicks are still a rivalry with are the Nets and Celtics. Personally, I don't have any problems with the Heat. The only teams in the NBA that I don't like are the Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Bulls and Mavericks.
    The teams you dont like are similar to the teams i didnt like last year

Teams i didnt like last year:
    Spurs
    Mavs
    Nets
    Bobcats (Michael Jordan aka M gay)

Teams I dont like this year:
    Celtics
    Nets
    Bobcats

For some reason I like Dallas this year. As for the Spurs, I finally got over my hatred I had for them since 99 when they beat the Knicks for the championship. The reason is partially due to the acquisition of former Knick Kurt Thomas, the other reason is because of my hatred for the Celtics. Maybe im wrong, time will tell but I picked the Spurs to go to the Finals. If they meet with the Celtics its a given who im rootin for. F*ck Boston.

overtime.watch the greaser make the heat lose.

Banned

Isiah leads the Knicks to victroy!!!

At least isiah coaches the knicks. pat riley misses games to scout. the walsh signing is not official yet so for now we still got isiah as our coach. were best off keepin him. he puts this team together he cen get them to play together. All he has to do is make a trade or 2, draft a player, and thats it. The knicks with isiah will be back in the playoffs next year.

Superstar

As much as i don't like Pat Riley, the reason he misses games to scout is because he is a smart man that realizes his team is ****. Isiah assembled a roster that can never play well with each other because they excel at different styles of play.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Did anyone see David Lees on the court talk after the game. He mentioned us fans, and had tears in his eyes. He is a fan favorite for sure. Now giving away a 7 point lead with under 90 seconds to play isn't really good coaching there by Isiah. Knicks tie a franchise record with 8 straight loses in a row.

Banned

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Now giving away a 7 point lead with under 90 seconds to play isn't really good coaching there by Isiah.
    C'mon nyNoDick4theChicks126!!! Tell me how this is Isiahs Fualt???

IsiahThomas11 - you can't come on here with ur 40 posts and expect to be making personal insults against other members like that.
    Disagree all you want but don't make it personal
    Continue to do that - and you will be banned.

Banned

Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    IsiahThomas11 - you can't come on here with ur 40 posts and expect to be making personal insults against other members like that.
    Disagree all you want but don't make it personal
    Continue to do that - and you will be banned.
    sorry there all agains isiah. no one beleives in him. Evrythin gets blamed on isiah!!!