Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Miami Heat @ New York Knicks game thread

  1. #16
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    The Knicks are no longer a rivalry with the Heat, because both the Knicks are lottery bound. Same reason for why they are no longer a rivalry with the Bulls or Pacers. There's no real competition between those two anymore. The only teams the Knicks are still a rivalry with are the Nets and Celtics. Personally, I don't have any problems with the Heat. The only teams in the NBA that I don't like are the Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Bulls and Mavericks.

  2. #17
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by abcd
    The Knicks are no longer a rivalry with the Heat, because both the Knicks are lottery bound. Same reason for why they are no longer a rivalry with the Bulls or Pacers. There's no real competition between those two anymore. The only teams the Knicks are still a rivalry with are the Nets and Celtics. Personally, I don't have any problems with the Heat. The only teams in the NBA that I don't like are the Spurs, Celtics, Nets, Bulls and Mavericks.
    The teams you dont like are similar to the teams i didnt like last year

    Teams i didnt like last year:
    Spurs
    Mavs
    Nets
    Bobcats (Michael Jordan aka M gay)

    Teams I dont like this year:
    Celtics
    Nets
    Bobcats


    For some reason I like Dallas this year. As for the Spurs, I finally got over my hatred I had for them since 99 when they beat the Knicks for the championship. The reason is partially due to the acquisition of former Knick Kurt Thomas, the other reason is because of my hatred for the Celtics. Maybe im wrong, time will tell but I picked the Spurs to go to the Finals. If they meet with the Celtics its a given who im rootin for. F*ck Boston.

  3. #18
    Veteran ANU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,068
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    overtime.watch the greaser make the heat lose.

  4. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Isiah leads the Knicks to victroy!!!

    At least isiah coaches the knicks. pat riley misses games to scout. the walsh signing is not official yet so for now we still got isiah as our coach. were best off keepin him. he puts this team together he cen get them to play together. All he has to do is make a trade or 2, draft a player, and thats it. The knicks with isiah will be back in the playoffs next year.

  5. #20
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    As much as i don't like Pat Riley, the reason he misses games to scout is because he is a smart man that realizes his team is ****. Isiah assembled a roster that can never play well with each other because they excel at different styles of play.

  6. #21
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Did anyone see David Lees on the court talk after the game. He mentioned us fans, and had tears in his eyes. He is a fan favorite for sure. Now giving away a 7 point lead with under 90 seconds to play isn't really good coaching there by Isiah. Knicks tie a franchise record with 8 straight loses in a row.

  7. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Now giving away a 7 point lead with under 90 seconds to play isn't really good coaching there by Isiah.
    C'mon nyNoDick4theChicks126!!! Tell me how this is Isiahs Fualt???

  8. #23
    Veteran Trin_Starr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Trumbull, CT
    Posts
    1,093
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    IsiahThomas11 - you can't come on here with ur 40 posts and expect to be making personal insults against other members like that.
    Disagree all you want but don't make it personal
    Continue to do that - and you will be banned.

  9. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by Trin_Starr
    IsiahThomas11 - you can't come on here with ur 40 posts and expect to be making personal insults against other members like that.
    Disagree all you want but don't make it personal
    Continue to do that - and you will be banned.
    sorry there all agains isiah. no one beleives in him. Evrythin gets blamed on isiah!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 76
    Last Post: Jan 31, 2008, 18:05
  2. Sacramento Kings vs New York Knicks Game Thread 1/2/08
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: Jan 03, 2008, 15:00
  3. New York Knicks vs Chicago Bulls Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Dec 15, 2007, 08:58
  4. Seattle Supersonics vs New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Dec 13, 2007, 14:10
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: Feb 27, 2007, 13:15

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •