ok.so the lottery goes off without a hitch........

ANU

Starter
1.maimi.michael beasley
2.seattle.brook lopez
3.memphis.derek rose
4.minn.jerryd bayless
5.new york.....

my pick is mayo.

make your knick pick

Last edited:

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Either Mayo, Gordon, or Augustine. Augustine and Mayo I would want the most out of the three. Bayless would be great if he would fall to the 5th pick.

dre48ny

Rotation player
1.maimi.michael beasley
2.seattle.brook lopez
3.memphis.derek rose
4.minn.jerryd bayless
5.new york.....

my pick is mayo.

make your knick pick
I think only miami, seattle and the knicks need a PG.

Memphis drafted Connelly last year and they have Lowry as well. Minnesotta has Telfair.

We definitely have a great chance to get a PG. If we fall on the top 5, then we are guaranteed a top PG.

My order of PG's:

Rose
Mayo
Augustine
Bayless

If we get a 6 -10 pick then either:

DeAndre Jordan
Lopez
Thaeet
Hibbert
Gordon

Whatever the case it is a deep draft.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
i like OJ! he reminds me off latrell sprewell. he looks to have that fighting attitude to go out and comptete every night and make things happen!

if we are lookin for a pass first PG then i like DJ Augustin. he looks to pass first which is what we really do need.

deandre jordan could be a good pick. i think with the right coach he can be a superstar. if we still have isiah (someone should kill him) then i think he might become another eddy curry.

ill take OJ Mayo. hes my kinda player. heart and determination!

metrocard

Legend
we already have a draft thread in the NBA section. We need more active moderators who control threads, moving them to the appropriate places, cut out the irrelevant garbage from threads(Pancake's crying in the fantasy trade thread) and make sure all parts of the forum are active.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Metro I agree, TrinStar is doing a good job out of all of them. We do need some more mods. there have been like maybe 4 different threads that belong into the Official Draft thread.

ANU

Starter
we already have a draft thread in the NBA section. We need more active moderators who control threads, moving them to the appropriate places, cut out the irrelevant garbage from threads(Pancake's crying in the fantasy trade thread) and make sure all parts of the forum are active.
well,i didn't know.

stevie

Benchwarmer
If we wind up with the 5th pick I think we have to consider trading down. we need either beasly or rose. anyone else has to many question marks because they are two short and out of position. If we trade down somewhere between 6-10 we can still get Deandre Jordan.