53-100

Allen

Benchwarmer
What else can you say...Isiah Thomas is a disgrace and Dolan is his bitch. Hopefully Walsh can bring some sanity and competency to the...lord, who am I kidding this is james dildo we are talking about. This is the man who pisses and shits on the Knicks fans on a daily basis.

For this piece of garbage to still be owner of the knicks is an insult to every knick fan who has supported the team. For Isiah Thomas, words cannot describe how I despise this man. This man has ruined the Knicks for years and he has the gall to smile and laugh and think he can win a championship with this group of losers.

Fuck You Isiah Thomas and an even bigger one for James Dildo.

Sorry for the swear words...

Yup

What else can you say...Isiah Thomas is a disgrace and Dolan is his bitch. Hopefully Walsh can bring some sanity and competency to the...lord, who am I kidding this is james dildo we are talking about. This is the man who pisses and shits on the Knicks fans on a daily basis.

For this piece of garbage to still be owner of the knicks is an insult to every knick fan who has supported the team. For Isiah Thomas, words cannot describe how I despise this man. This man has ruined the Knicks for years and he has the gall to smile and laugh and think he can win a championship with this group of losers.

Fuck You Isiah Thomas and an even bigger one for James Dildo.

Sorry for the swear words...

:agreed: Swear words only permited when speaking the names Dolan,Isiah,Curry,Randolph,J.James,J.Jeffries,Q,Crawford and Marbury... oh yeah Coaches and Management as well :) !!!