Starter
2nd worst:

Seattle Supersonics 17-56

Minnesotta 2 GB at 18-53
Memphis 2.5 GB at 19-53
Knicks 3.5 GB at 20-52
LA Clippers 4.5 GB 21-51

Come on Knicks, make a push!!!
memphis plays the clips today so we'll be a little closer.
we got memphis wed.

metrocard

Legend
Something tells me Isiah is going to try to win just to spite the Knicks cause he knows he's getting fried.

Also why do you have Thabeet in a Knick uniform? He's awful.

Thabett is a 7"3 athletic, agile center with great work ethic. He was an awful freshmen, but I'm going to say with your assessment on Thabeet you seem to follow as much college basketball as you do with the Knicks(zero to none).

Thabeet's work ethic makes him an intriguing prospect. He conquered a lot of his weaknesses he had last year in his 07-08 sophomore season. He'll never be a franchise player, but definitely will be a starter in the NBA if he continues to keep his work ethic that has gotten him far to one of the more elite big men in the NCAA.

You said it yourself, the only thing you seen Thabeet do is block a shot, then you changed the channel to the Playgirl channel and stayed on it for a couple of hours. Since you missed out, I'll let you know Thabeet can run the floor and isn't a stiff. He's one of the rare 7"2-7"5 giants that can move with the other position players which attracts uptempo teams that need that shot blocker who can run the floor(Phoneix, Denver, Golden State).

Do your research.

Thabett is a 7"3 athletic, agile center with great work ethic. He was an awful freshmen, but I'm going to say with your assessment on Thabeet you seem to follow as much college basketball as you do with the Knicks(zero to none).

Thabeet's work ethic makes him an intriguing prospect. He conquered a lot of his weaknesses he had last year in his 07-08 sophomore season. He'll never be a franchise player, but definitely will be a starter in the NBA if he continues to keep his work ethic that has gotten him far to one of the more elite big men in the NCAA.

You said it yourself, the only thing you seen Thabeet do is block a shot, then you changed the channel to the Playgirl channel and stayed on it for a couple of hours. Since you missed out, I'll let you know Thabeet can run the floor and isn't a stiff. He's one of the rare 7"2-7"5 giants that can move with the other position players which attracts uptempo teams that need that shot blocker who can run the floor(Phoneix, Denver, Golden State).

Do your research.

Thabeet sucks. I saw UCONN play a few games this year, he's like a defensive version of Hibbert. Has no instinct for the game, is slow laterally, a poor rebounder and his offensive game is awful. He just doesn't look like a basketball player, even the shots he makes you feel like he could've just as easily missed. He was also terrible against a small San Diego team in the tourney. Probably a first rounder because of his size and ability to run up and down the court. You see a NBA starter, I see Desagna Diop. One thing is certain he should stay in school and continue to improve.

metrocard

Legend
Your vocabulary is pretty elementary for a 28 year old college drop out. Is "sucks" the most logical explanation you have that Thabeet can't produce in the NBA?

Thabeet is actually the opposite of Hibbert. Thats like saying Samuel Dalembert and Zydrunas Ilgaukus are similar players.

Thabeet's profile:
? Incredible Size
? True center
? Frame
? Wingspan
? Mobility
? Ability to run floor
? Explosiveness off feet
? Gets out in transition
? Shoots a high percentage
? Solid free throw shooter
? Ability to draw fouls
? Confidence improved
? Game-changing presence defensively
? Excellent shot-blocker
? Only playing basketball for few years
? Upside

I like how much Thabeet has worked on his game and improved. From his FT shooting to his positioning. He strikes me as a coaches dream. A kid who really feels fortunate to be able to play the game.

There are also GM's telling Draft Gurus and Scouts that Thabeet is a LOCK for the lottery.

Hibbert right now is much more refined offensively than Thabeet. He has good post moves--he knows how to pass from low+high post. He is much more ready than Thabeet in YEAR 1. BUT I think that Thabeet's if given the same instruction and time to develop like Bynum has--has a much bigger ceiling. He's faster much more athletic and has great stamina with no pre-disposition to put on weight like Hibbert. His physical being is more taylor made for the faster NBA. His brute force under the basket is going to be unstoppable by most players even in the NBA. He's a STRONG 7-3 and he will get stronger--not necessary to put on more weight. He's able to go up with guys draped on him and dunk with authority. Hibbert--he will have to WORK hard to keep his weight down and will not be best suited for teams who run.

You see Diop because all African centers are the same to you.

Do your research and stop making bad post.

Your vocabulary is pretty elementary for a 28 year old college drop out. Is "sucks" the most logical explanation you have that Thabeet can't produce in the NBA?

Thabeet is actually the opposite of Hibbert. Thats like saying Samuel Dalembert and Zydrunas Ilgaukus are similar players.

Thabeet's profile:
? Incredible Size
? True center
? Frame
? Wingspan
? Mobility
? Ability to run floor
? Explosiveness off feet
? Gets out in transition
? Shoots a high percentage
? Solid free throw shooter
? Ability to draw fouls
? Confidence improved
? Game-changing presence defensively
? Excellent shot-blocker
? Only playing basketball for few years
? Upside

I like how much Thabeet has worked on his game and improved. From his FT shooting to his positioning. He strikes me as a coaches dream. A kid who really feels fortunate to be able to play the game.

There are also GM's telling Draft Gurus and Scouts that Thabeet is a LOCK for the lottery.

Hibbert right now is much more refined offensively than Thabeet. He has good post moves--he knows how to pass from low+high post. He is much more ready than Thabeet in YEAR 1. BUT I think that Thabeet's if given the same instruction and time to develop like Bynum has--has a much bigger ceiling. He's faster much more athletic and has great stamina with no pre-disposition to put on weight like Hibbert. His physical being is more taylor made for the faster NBA. His brute force under the basket is going to be unstoppable by most players even in the NBA. He's a STRONG 7-3 and he will get stronger--not necessary to put on more weight. He's able to go up with guys draped on him and dunk with authority. Hibbert--he will have to WORK hard to keep his weight down and will not be best suited for teams who run.

You see Diop because all African centers are the same to you.

Do your research and stop making bad post.

Have you actually seen Thabeet play?

metrocard

Legend
You're really bringing nothing to this thread or discussion on this draft prospect. Just another attempt to ride my dick in another thread. You've got my attention, now go to sleep pleased. NBA Draft, HS and College prospects are one of my prime interest in following basketball, and for me to have an idiot like you come in here and bore the fuck out of me really gets me to rolling a blunt.

Another loss by Pancakes, yawn.

You're really bringing nothing to this thread or discussion on this draft prospect. Just another attempt to ride my dick in another thread. You've got my attention, now go to sleep pleased. NBA Draft, HS and College prospects are one of my prime interest in following basketball, and for me to have an idiot like you come in here and bore the fuck out of me really gets me to rolling a blunt.

Another loss by Pancakes, yawn.

So is this your way of saying that you actually haven't seen him play?

metrocard

Legend
You're a clown, you wake up in the morning with a schedule to log in KO.com and lose debates left and right.

You got tired of being delusional and wrong now? Just be a man for once and don't be so pussy to co-sign with my facts, you're really taking this personal and being bitter about every little thing I say.

youpddd

Rookie
i know this post is in the wrong place, but does anyone know why nba draft net gives thabeets rebounding a 9/10. on the same topic why eddy curry got a 9/? for d on his draft net profile

Last edited:

dre48ny

Rotation player
Thabeet will be an upgrade to what we have now. Yeah Eddy Curry was hyped coming out of high school, but he can't block a shot for his life.

Thabeet's and Curry styles are very different.

Thabeet>Curry

You're a clown, you wake up in the morning with a schedule to log in KO.com and lose debates left and right.

You got tired of being delusional and wrong now? Just be a man for once and don't be so pussy to co-sign with my facts, you're really taking this personal and being bitter about every little thing I say.

I haven't lost anything to you burrito breath so relax yourself. I don't take anything personal papa but I do think you add nothing to this website with your antics. You're neither knowledgeable nor funny. The facts your provide are worthless and the insults you let fly are cheap.

A man is a person who accepts a challenge not one who cries and runs away.

Grow up cause it's just not that serious.

Still waiting for an answer to that question.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
I seen Thabeet play, and there is a solution to your question. He isn't really that good lol. Defense wise I like the way he blocks shots left, and right. But overall nah. I do like his game though, he might not be all that good now, but I think time will be a factor in his case.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Thabeet sucks. I saw UCONN play a few games this year, he's like a defensive version of Hibbert. Has no instinct for the game, is slow laterally, a poor rebounder and his offensive game is awful. He just doesn't look like a basketball player, even the shots he makes you feel like he could've just as easily missed. He was also terrible against a small San Diego team in the tourney. Probably a first rounder because of his size and ability to run up and down the court. You see a NBA starter, I see Desagna Diop. One thing is certain he should stay in school and continue to improve.

you do the math

Another loss for pancakes

I seen Thabeet play, and there is a solution to your question. He isn't really that good lol. Defense wise I like the way he blocks shots left, and right. But overall nah. I do like his game though, he might not be all that good now, but I think time will be a factor in his case.

Thank you.

you do the math

Another loss for pancakes

Do you know what an analogy is MSG or have they not covered that in special ed yet?

I've seen Thabeet play about 5 times this year most recently against San Diego in the NCAA tourney. The guy can block a shot but that's about it. He's extremely soft, is about as good a rebounder as Eddy Curry, has no offensive skill to speak of, is extremely shaky finishing around the basket and lacks all basketball instinct. His size, ability to get up and down the floor is always going to be tempting for nba gms but a lot of the time these project centers dont work out. For every guy like Biedrins who develops into a player, there is a Sene, a Bradley, a Diop etc etc. To compare Thabeet to Bynum is silly. Bynum was light years ahead of Thabeet when he came out of high school.