Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally- News Conference on Wednesday

Default Finally- News Conference on Wednesday

Announcing Donnie.

Knowing the Knicks, Dolan will not take any questions and Thomas will still smile and not think his job is being taken away

Superstar

Thomas will be coaching the Knicks next season. Something Knick fans are going to have to cope with. i think he'll be on a short leech. I think candidates will be told to wait by their phones once the season starts, but I bellieve Zeke will get one more chance to pass or fail as a Knick

Veteran

Incomming Walsh and Jermain O'Neal contract.
    Outgoing youngplayers and future draft picks.
    Isiah remain a coach or G.M..

This organization is such a f%#in circus.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can watch the conference from work? It will be at 1pm this afternoon

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Incomming Walsh and Jermain O'Neal contract.
    Outgoing youngplayers and future draft picks.
    Isiah remain a coach or G.M..

God I hope your wrong about the part on what we'd be giving up! I wouldn't mind a Z-Bo for O'neal swap though maby throw in a little Balkman or Collins to make it sweeter?

Apparently Dolan didn't interview anybody else for the job. Not Jerry Colangelo, not Jerry West, just Donnie Walsh. Donnie is a well respected GM in the NBA and had great success with the Pacers in the 90's but hasn't done anything of any significance in over 10 years. Donnie Walsh will be an improvement over Isiah, but anything is an improvement, and I just don't have faith in the Knicks as long as Dolan is running the show. Dolan still wants Isiah to be the coach.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Starks

Does anyone know if there is a way I can watch the conference from work? It will be at 1pm this afternoon
    You can listen to it at work: 1050espnradio.com

Click on "listen live" link.

Originally Posted by Blumatic
    You can listen to it at work: 1050espnradio.com

Click on "listen live" link.
    Thanks man

Nyk Logo

Would have loved Collangelo, but it is what it is. Let's give walsh a shot at this point. This is better than doing nothing. Isaiah will coach one more year and if he does not improve he will be fired by the upcoming mid-season.
    I really do not want Jermaine O' Neal. He is too banged up at this point. Although if the Pacers take back Eddy Curry, Q-Rich, Jared Jefferies I would not mind. Let O'Neal play some center.

wfan I'm sure will be carrying it as well

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

mike and the mad dog will be interviewing walsh in the 5 o'clock hour

What's the point of having this press conference if you're not allowed to ask about the future of Isiah Thomas? That's the one question everyone wants to ask. This organization is a joke.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    wfan I'm sure will be carrying it as well

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

mike and the mad dog will be interviewing walsh in the 5 o'clock hour

What's the point of having this press conference if you're not allowed to ask about the future of Isiah Thomas? That's the one question everyone wants to ask. This organization is a joke.
    Mike and Mad dog never talk about the Knicks. And they choose not to because they understand the Knicks don't deserve coverage. As a Mets fan I don't like them, but i do respect their "keep the knicks in the dark" strategy.

I gotta say the one thing I am most excited to hear is that Walsh will be implenenting an enitre new media policy! That's a great start. He is a media freindly guy and will have ALOTTTTTTTTT of questions to answer from the media who have been kept in a prison during these past years.

I like where this is going. Maybe Dolan finally decided to sit back and let someone who knows what there doing control this team

Mike and Mad dog never talk about the Knicks. And they choose not to because they understand the Knicks don't deserve coverage. As a Mets fan I don't like them, but i do respect their "keep the knicks in the dark" strategy.

I gotta say the one thing I am most excited to hear is that Walsh will be implenenting an enitre new media policy! That's a great start. He is a media freindly guy and will have ALOTTTTTTTTT of questions to answer from the media who have been kept in a prison during these past years.

I like where this is going. Maybe Dolan finally decided to sit back and let someone who knows what there doing control this team
    Say what you what about Mike and Chris but one thing's for sure they will ask Donnie Walsh the tough questions and grill him on everything. That interview will be a must listen.

Trade Icon 1 reason

Originally Posted by dre48ny
    Would have loved Collangelo, but it is what it is. Let's give walsh a shot at this point. This is better than doing nothing. Isaiah will coach one more year and if he does not improve he will be fired by the upcoming mid-season.
    I really do not want Jermaine O' Neal. He is too banged up at this point. Although if the Pacers take back Eddy Curry, Q-Rich, Jared Jefferies I would not mind. Let O'Neal play some center.
    There's only one reason I would like to see Jermaine O'neal on the knicks next year... large short conrtact! Let's get rid of whatever junk we can!

!!! ???

Superstar

Thanks man
    Also live streaming on MSG.com

Originally Posted by Blumatic
    Also live streaming on MSG.com
    espn.com also