New York Knicks vs Milwaukee Bucks Game Thread 4/01

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
NY Knicks(20-53) vs MLW Bucks(24-48)
Tues. 8:00pm ET live on MSG​

Welcome to the official MSG33 pregame show. Unfortunatly we have a game here that means nothing for both teams. There is still one reason to watch, we have some young players who are getting more minutes such as Randolph Morris, Wilson Chandler, and Mardy Collins.

Starting Lineups​

The Bucks

pg-Mo williams
sg-michael redd
sf-bobby simmons
pf-charlie villanueva
c-andrew bogut

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!

AT POINT GUARD, DEREK HARPER
AT SHOOTING GUARD, JOHN STARKS
AT SMALL FORWARD, ANTHONY MASON
AT POWER FORWARD, CHARLES OAKLEY
AT CENTER, PATRICK EWING

(April Fools)

(That Knicks team is still >>>> current knicks team, even with all the entire lineup being retired)

The Knicks

pg-nate robinson
sg-jamal crawford
sf-quentin richardson
pf-david lee
c-zach randolph

Official MSG33 Race for the Worst Record:

Miami(13-61)
Seattle(17-57)4GB
Memphis(19-55)6GB
Minnesota(19-53)7GB
New York(20-53)7.5GB
LA Clippers(22-52)1.5GB

The Knicks with 9 games left can jump the twolves and grizzlies and own the 3rd worst record in the NBA. Tune in to MSG tonight to see if the knicks can lose again. Enjoy the game.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I'm only watching to see how Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris play. Morris has played subpar basketball, to say the least. I'm hoping he could finally get out of this slump. The Knicks are in need for a center. Eddy Curry and Jerome James are Burgerking spokesmen.

I'm only watching to see how Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris play. Morris has played subpar basketball, to say the least. I'm hoping he could finally get out of this slump. The Knicks are in need for a center. Eddy Curry and Jerome James are Burgerking spokesmen.
fuck the knicks I'm watching the yankees

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That's your prerogative. The Yankees are a team that actually make playoff appearances, so I don't blame you.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That's your prerogative. The Yankees are a team that actually make playoff appearances, so I don't blame you.

I wasnt home since my last post but i just put the Yankees on, making the same choice that isiahskiller made. How are the knicks doing anyways?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks are up by 2, at the half. Nate Robinson hurt his quadricep. I'm not sure if it's anything serious. David Lee and Zach Randolph are leading the Knicks in scoring. Randolph has 17 points and 8 rebounds; David Lee has 11 points and 5 rebounds. For the Bucks, Michael Redd has 22 points. The Knicks aren't playing any defense, as usual, but lucky for them they're playing the Bucks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks are up by 2, at the half. Nate Robinson hurt his quadricep. I'm not sure if it's anything serious. David Lee and Zach Randolph are leading the Knicks in scoring. Randolph has 17 points and 8 rebounds; David Lee has 11 points and 5 rebounds. For the Bucks, Michael Redd has 22 points. The Knicks aren't playing any defense, as usual, but lucky for them they're playing the Bucks.

Im assumin that Crawford is guarding michael redd. Nice game for Z-Bo so far, at least statistically. I hate seein him put up numbers like that, he has so much ability if he can just make smarter decisions and become a better teamplayer.

Classic Knicks...

No matter how well they play the entire game find a way to cough it up down the stretch. But hey i ain't complaining. We need to lose each and every last one of these remaining games to improve our chances in the lottery.

Kiyaman

Legend
What are the Knicks doing, why are they winning? :shock2:

Suprise suprise, only in the Knicks 3rd quarter (lately) does coach Isiah play the best rotation of players on the team.
The Knicks out played the Bucks in the 3rd qtr. 27-18 with 3 players that consistently plays "team-defense" Balkman, Chandler, Collins, alongside of 2 players that only play single-man defense Jefferies & Q.Richardson. Using Nate or Crawford as the offense in the lineup.
A decent 7-man rotation in the third quarter.

The 4th quarter coach Isiah have to play his LOTTERY rotation which consist of Zach Randolph, Q.Richardson, and Crawford being the main offensive players that has permission to shoot as many shots as they want on offense.

The Bucks need help real bad at the PG and PF position, they need both draft players "Beasley & Rose" to add some complimentary offensive players to their rotation.

We need a point"god". This roster is so insufficient.

At the same time Bogut and Simmons was perfect. We can't stop they...

my primitive language is turkish. I mean my english is terrible. Sorry!

lol i was watcing the met game and i turn over to msg real quick r check the score-i see the knicks are up by 10 with a minute and a half, so im lie, okay-theyre gonna win, so i put the met game back on. few minutes pass and i turn back to msg i see the game tied with 10 secs left. Then i see crawford running up the floor and take a shot with 3 guys in his face, barely hit the room, and the bucks run up the floor adn hit a layup, and i was like NICE! the knicks are gonna lose! Then i remembered that the bucks are almost as bad as we are, so i was like wate its not over, and sure enough the sessions guy smacks q rich over both arms. Both teams were so bad it was hilarious to watch.