Who is loving this Thomas job drama the most?

Who is loving this Thomas job drama the most

• Larry Brown

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don Chaney

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Lenny Wilkens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stephon Marbury

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Dikembe Mutumbo

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Allan Houston

• Annucha Browne Saunders

• Me

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Starks

Starter
1. Larry Brown
2. Don Chaney
3. Lenny Wilkens
4. Stephon Marbury
5. Dikembe Mutumbo
6. Annucha Browne Saunders
7. Allan Houston
8. Me

Trin_Starr

Starter
Starks u need to put in another option:
ALL OF THE ABOVE :)

But granted - I was watching Isiah at his post game conference and the dude looked so sad - for a brief instant I felt sorry for him - but then I remembered he is the one that created this whole mess and he was the one who had to go down with the ship.

If had to choose - I would say LB tho lol

Starks

Starter
Brown should throw a viewing party when the next Knick Press Coference gets on the schedule.

Rent out a venue and invite all Knick fans. A Charles Oakley appearance will get an ovation bigger than Ric Flair's from Monday at his retirement.

This Isiaha cloud can't last past the draft. I would clear it out before the lottery date on May 20 actually.

As for Donnie, if I were in his shoes I would arrange for a luncheon with the most popualr media reps and talk to them about their grievances during the Thomas regime. Great way to usher in the new media policy and also a democratic way of consulting with the media as he is doing with the front office and players. For the fans, I would send out a press release giving fans free tickets to next year's 2nd home game. An hour before the game each fan should be given a kit that includes a personal letter from Walsh asking fans to be patient and thanking them for putting up with team.

thats just the Marketing/PR guy in me talking...I swear I'm convinced I was built for being an NBA team president. I dont think many people alive would do a better job than me

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I hate to be the one that says this but I think the drama is bein overhyped. In my opinion Isiah needs to die a slow and painful death but it appears as if he'll remain the head coach. If i was to "pretend" that I felt Isiah was goin to get fired after the season ends, Larry Brown would probally enjoy the drama the most. Im sure Marbury, Mutombo, Cheney, Wilkins, me, and whoever else was on that list will have their popcorn ready.

Im not sure how much of a problem Allan Houston has with Isiah, and same goes for Anucha Brown. Shes rich now, she dont give a f*** about Isiah.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I gotta go with metrocard. lol He hates Diesierr. Second place goes to Marbury. Marbury's probably sitting in his mansion(in Phoenix) right now saying, "that's what you get for trying to bench me for Mardy Collins, b!#ch!"

THis shit is all so entertaining to me. I voted me because I get a kick out of watching the Knicks screw up nowadays instead of get annoyed. Hopefully those days are comming to end very soon with the arrival of Walsh, but I must admit the Isiah Thomas era was hella funny after awhile. but at teh same time depressing and angering.

Well as soon as we get rid of Isiah's ass all together I say we just totally make over everything, from the team logo, to the team colors, all the way down to the PA announcer.

dre48ny

Rotation player
THis shit is all so entertaining to me. I voted me because I get a kick out of watching the Knicks screw up nowadays instead of get annoyed. Hopefully those days are comming to end very soon with the arrival of Walsh, but I must admit the Isiah Thomas era was hella funny after awhile. but at teh same time depressing and angering.

Well as soon as we get rid of Isiah's ass all together I say we just totally make over everything, from the team logo, to the team colors, all the way down to the PA announcer.

What's wrong with the team colors?
Orange and Blue have been our color for years!!
Team colors are the least of my worries.