lmao @ everyone who said knicks would be better w/o Marbury

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Isiah Sucks, Marbury Sucks. Steph is a great talent but not a leader of men. He is not humble. I was Marbury fan (still love his clothes) but you can not bail on your team.

IT and Steph ruined this franchise with the selfishness for personal glory. Nothing but drama and negativity. If we draft Rose, and steph is still here, Steph better come off the bench. Just buy him out.

He may be good someplace else where he is not the main guy on the team. D-Rose baby.

Marburys more humble then ever. Hes not the problem, he hasnt even played. You should be focusing all your hate on Isiah. We dont have a basketball team, we have a circus. You should know this, I dont think your a real knicks fan. I got 3 facts for you. Fact #1 - Zach Randolph is selfish, look at Portlands success w/o him. Fact #2 - Jamal Crawford cant shoot and he cant defend. Fact #3 Eddy Curry is a pussy. I got one more for you, if you watched the knicks in 06-07 you wouldve seen a new Marbury who played great defense, scored, and set up his teammates. You cant judge Marbury based off this season, he lost 3 people who he was close too and had Isiah thomas (who has made him the scapegoat) as his coach. In the future refrain from making isiahsexual comments like this. Most of your post is hate towards Marbury. Son he didnt put this team toghether. Isiah did, all hate should be directed towards him.