lmao @ everyone who said knicks would be better w/o Marbury

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks mite not even win 23 games, which is what they won the year larry brown coached.

After the announcement that Marbury was out with an injury for the season there were several posters on here saying "we are a better team without him." I hope no none still feels this way. Im not looking for opinions about marbury but it cant be argued that were better without Marbury. This just proves that alot of the marbury hate is unfair and comes from biased assholes who will always feel a certain way about marbury no matter what he does.

jimkcchief88

All Star
What does how games we won LB's only season with the Knicks have to do with how many game we won THIS season with or without Steph??? NOTHING. The only stat that matters is how many games we won before Steph's injury to how many games since he has been out. When the dust settles its probably gonna be about the same so we are no better or worse with or without Steph. So why pay Steph 20 mil a year??? I still say we are a better TEAM without Steph because he is a big distraction and a national embarrassment. The last Knicks/Bulls pre-game instead of talking about Eddy coming home or Jamal's development, Norm Van Lear spent the entire pre-game ripping Steph and Isiah's handling of the whole situation. If expecting our "best player" to show up for work and make an effort for his 20 mil a year makes me a bias asshole, I guess I am then.

BleedOrange&Blue

Benchwarmer
This story is dead Marbury is the Knicks Best player period. Stop bringing it up cause everybody knows already. And the people who hate on Marbury shut the hell up cuz you don't know a damn thing about basketball.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
What does how games we won LB's only season with the Knicks have to do with how many game we won THIS season with or without Steph??? NOTHING. The only stat that matters is how many games we won before Steph's injury to how many games since he has been out. When the dust settles its probably gonna be about the same so we are no better or worse with or without Steph. So why pay Steph 20 mil a year??? I still say we are a better TEAM without Steph because he is a big distraction and a national embarrassment. The last Knicks/Bulls pre-game instead of talking about Eddy coming home or Jamal's development, Norm Van Lear spent the entire pre-game ripping Steph and Isiah's handling of the whole situation. If expecting our "best player" to show up for work and make an effort for his 20 mil a year makes me a bias asshole, I guess I am then.

**Attention to new posters, dont waste time talking to jimmy. I have proved in the past that he cant read.

knicksfancris

Benchwarmer
nop i dont agree hell no marbury is the best player the knicks ever had shit where u leave patrick ewing and yes the knicks would be a better team if marburys is there he is good but i am a knicks fan and if u not doing you job you get booed and he did not do his job i think nate did better then him comparing what nate did in the middle in this season with what marbury did at the beging of this season but i do agree he need a chance to prove himself if we get a new coach beacuse they could not ne more excuses like he does not like the coach of something but if walsh says we staying with isiah which that will make me shoot myself i will trade him because i want the team to improve and marbury and thomas beef is never going to finish and so what if he does bad this season he only has a year left and if he is doing bad we got nate to back him up

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Excellent thread, MSG. I give it 5 stars. Here are the facts for all the Marbury haters:
2007-2008 season
Knicks' record without Marbury: 14-41
Knicks' record with Marbury out of the starting lineup: 14-46

2006-2007 season
Knicks' record without Marbury: 2-6

2005-2006 season
Knicks' record without Marbury: 3-19

Knicks' playoff appearances, with Marbury as the star: 1
Knicks' playoff appearances, with Curry as the star: 0
Knicks' playoff appearances, with Crawford as the star: 0

GetRealistic

Starter
What is the point of starting this thread? This is such a waste. I'm really getting tired of this pointless nonsense on here. Knicks suck with or without Marbury. Marbury was part of a 23 win team and he quit on this years team.

It's a new era of Knicks basketball and worse case scenario that means one more season of seeing towelhead. But my guess would be Donnie is smart enough to just by him out. Or better yet keep him on injured reserve all season.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Excellent thread, MSG. I give it 5 stars. Here are the facts for all the Marbury haters:
2007-2008 season
Knicks' record without Marbury: 14-41
Knicks' record with Marbury out of the starting lineup: 14-46

2006-2007 season
Knicks' record without Marbury: 2-6

2005-2006 season
Knicks' record without Marbury: 3-19

Knicks' playoff appearances, with Marbury as the star: 1
Knicks' playoff appearances, with Curry as the star: 0
Knicks' playoff appearances, with Crawford as the star: 0

Another great post by ABCD. I thank you for giving my thread 5 stars, im sure this thread will be popular.

What is the point of starting this thread? This is such a waste. I'm really getting tired of this pointless nonsense on here. Knicks suck with or without Marbury. Marbury was part of a 23 win team and he quit on this years team.

It's a new era of Knicks basketball and worse case scenario that means one more season of seeing towelhead. But my guess would be Donnie is smart enough to just by him out. Or better yet keep him on injured reserve all season.

I think its funny that you called Marbury a towel head. I thought you liked it when basketball players put towels on their heads, take a look at your avi. This thread is not a waste, several people on here thought we would be a different team without him (in a good way).

man enough wit all the fightin not so much in this thread but just all together. I mean really its so annoying. I wanna talk knicks. we all know knicks are better with steph just look at abcd's post. thanks and props to nyknicks126 and abcd and some others for not really takin part in this recent stuff

man enough wit all the fightin not so much in this thread but just all together. I mean really its so annoying. I wanna talk knicks. we all know knicks are better with steph just look at abcd's post. thanks and props to nyknicks126 and abcd and some others for not really takin part in this recent stuff

well u guys keep insultin MSG
man hes a legend
so bak off him nd this fightin will stop
give respect where respect is due