New York Knicks @ New Orleans Hornets Game Thread 4/4

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Knicks(20-55) vs the New Orleans Hornets(52-22)
Live on MSG @ 8:00pm ET

The Season is coming to an end as the Knicks only have 7 games remaining. It will take 3 wins to tie the number of wins (23) that the Knicks got in the 2005-06 season when Larry Brown coached.

The Hornets are sitting on top of the West, just a half game ahead of the San Antonio Spurs who have won 8 straight games. Chris Paul, who could be this years MVP will give the knicks a tough time. He does it all. Scoring, passing, defense, rebounding, everything.

STARTING LINEUPS

New Orleans

pg-Chris Paul
sg-Morris Peterson
sf-Peja Stojakovic
pf-David West
c-Tyson Chandler

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!!

AT POINT GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SHOOTING GUARD QUENTIN RICHARDSON
AT SMALL FORWARD JARED JEFFRIES
AT POWER FORWARD DAVID LEE
AT CENTER ZACH RANDOLPH

Also, you can catch the Yankees and the Tampa bay Rays on the Yes network.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks are gonna get killed. Hopefully Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris play well in the losing effort, though. Chandler has officially taken Richardson's job as small forward. Now let's see in Morris can take Curry's job as center.

My Prediction: Knicks 94 Hornets 108

Zach Randolph 20 points, 10 rebounds, 7 turnovers, 0 assists
Jamal Crawford 30 points 10-30 field goals 5-20 3 pt% 2-3 free throws

Chris Paul 20 points, 10 assists, 3 steals
David West 28 points, 10 rebounds, 3 blocks
Peja Stojackavic 20 points, 6-8 3 pt%

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The Knicks are gonna get killed. Hopefully Wilson Chandler and Randolph Morris play well in the losing effort, though. Chandler has officially taken Richardson's job as small forward. Now let's see in Morris can take Curry's job as center.

I just realized within the past month or two how good David West is. It took alot of watching for me to come to that conclusion. Hes got a real nice 7 foot jumper and good chemistry with Paul. The 2 of them work together very well. I still think Camby shoulda been an all-star over West but hes proven himself to me.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

agreed knicks are gonna get killed. the hornets r gonna give it there all with how tight it iz in the WC.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I just realized within the past month or two how good David West is. It took alot of watching for me to come to that conclusion. Hes got a real nice 7 foot jumper and good chemistry with Paul. The 2 of them work together very well. I still think Camby shoulda been an all-star over West but hes proven himself to me.

i like his game 2, i didnt like the hornets givin him a big contract at first, but hes playin great now, hopefullly he has similiar success in da playoffs, i wanna see da hornets go far

New New York

Quiet Storm
Got scared for a second looked like me were going to try to win this game! Right now we are tied for the 4th worst record, and this is game we can't afford to win....wow that's just sounds funny to say that!

The Knicks have nobody to blame but their self for this loss. Isiah Thomas did the coaching; the players need to do the executing. I didn't see anybody executing the plays Isiah set up in the 4th quarter.I blame the players for this loss. Even the players that played well have to take the blame and the heat for this loss. The only people I don't blame is Isiah Thomas and Jamal Crawford. They did everything they could do.

paris401

Starter
The Knicks have nobody to blame but their self for this loss. Isiah Thomas did the coaching; the players need to do the executing. I didn't see anybody executing the plays Isiah set up in the 4th quarter.I blame the players for this loss. Even the players that played well have to take the blame and the heat for this loss. The only people I don't blame is Isiah Thomas and Jamal Crawford. They did everything they could do.

i dunno... the coach knows his players strengths and weakness's, and its his job to coach em accordingly

but maybe u are rite, maybe its not the coachs fault... maybe we should blame the guy who brought in all these shitty players to start...