Thread: Channing Frye has a blog? what the??

Default Channing Frye has a blog? what the??

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There's only one NBA player's who's blog I wana read.

Come up here Jerome James! You big lovable sack of pig ****! We luv to hate you

I also wouldn't deny reading a Zeke blog believe it or not

Originally Posted by Starks
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

There's only one NBA player's who's blog I wana read.

Come up here Jerome James! You big lovable sack of pig ****! We luv to hate you

I also wouldn't deny reading a Zeke blog believe it or not
    Channing Frye named his dog Milton....

Thats the only thing I noticed, i skimmed through quickly. I aint tryin to waste my time, id rather watch soap operas with my mother then read channing fryes blog.

Veteran

Channing Frye performance this season has turned out to be a better valuable rotation player than both Francis and Zach performance this season.

Frye two season with the Knicks he only average 24 mpg, he shot close to 48% from the FG, 82% from the FT, he average only 5 rebounds, through poor coaching.

Frye new situation on the Portland Trailblazers in his third season in the NBA with a real coach, that isn't a big head involved all in the management of the team (Brown & Isiah), is a blessing to Frye in a new comfortable situation in Portland with a roster full of young athletic players, which actually makes this season as if it is Frye's rookie season learning how to co-exist with his new teammates talents in a different city and much better surroundings in having to be coached by a real pure NBA coach (McMillian) with a decent coaching staff.
    Channing Frye minutes may have been reduced this season to 17 mpg however, his stats are the same which makes his value much better than Francis & Zach on this new .500 plus team that's been a lottery team the past 4 seasons with players that showed effortless characters on and off the court .
    I'm hoping Portland keep these Frontcourt Players "Pryz, Frye, Outlaw, and Aldrige," with a healthy Greg Oden presence next season. Thats a trio of Young Twin Tower players, all they need is the Knicks Nate Robinson with his huge heart to WIN each game in their rotation
    Last edited by Kiyaman; Apr 09, 2008 at 18:47.