Channing Frye has a blog? what the??

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
http://www.channingfrye.com/blog/

There's only one NBA player's who's blog I wana read.

Come up here Jerome James! You big lovable sack of pig shit! We luv to hate you

I also wouldn't deny reading a Zeke blog believe it or not

Channing Frye named his dog Milton....

Thats the only thing I noticed, i skimmed through quickly. I aint tryin to waste my time, id rather watch soap operas with my mother then read channing fryes blog.

Kiyaman

Legend
Channing Frye performance this season has turned out to be a better valuable rotation player than both Francis and Zach performance this season.

Frye two season with the Knicks he only average 24 mpg, he shot close to 48% from the FG, 82% from the FT, he average only 5 rebounds, through poor coaching.

Frye new situation on the Portland Trailblazers in his third season in the NBA with a real coach, that isn't a big head involved all in the management of the team (Brown & Isiah), is a blessing to Frye in a new comfortable situation in Portland with a roster full of young athletic players, which actually makes this season as if it is Frye's rookie season learning how to co-exist with his new teammates talents in a different city and much better surroundings in having to be coached by a real pure NBA coach (McMillian) with a decent coaching staff.
Channing Frye minutes may have been reduced this season to 17 mpg however, his stats are the same which makes his value much better than Francis & Zach on this new .500 plus team that's been a lottery team the past 4 seasons with players that showed effortless characters on and off the court .
I'm hoping Portland keep these Frontcourt Players "Pryz, Frye, Outlaw, and Aldrige," with a healthy Greg Oden presence next season. Thats a trio of Young Twin Tower players, all they need is the Knicks Nate Robinson with his huge heart to WIN each game in their rotation

Last edited: