New York Knicks @ Detroit Pistons Game Thread 4/8/08

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
New York Knicks(21-56) vs Detroit Pistons(55-21)
Live @ 8:00pm ET on MSG​

Welcome to the Official MSG33 pregame show. Im your host as always the legend Jazzy Jeff and its time to break down Tonights game. The Knicks only have 5 games remaining, which means they need 2 wins to tie the total number of wins they got two years ago when Larry Brown coached. The Knicks suprisingly beat the Magic on Sunday night. Wilson chandler got a new career high 23 points.

The Pistons have had another great year, but unfortunalty it was overshadowed by the Boston Celt-dicks. Detroit is a team that can be argued as the best in the league. Their defense is great, they play as a team, they have chemistry after being together for a while, and they can score. Rodney Stuckey has been an impressive player off the bench for the Pistons.

MSG33 Presents the Unofficial Starting Lineups​

The Detroit Pistons

pg-Chauncey Billups
sg-Richard Hamilton
sf-Tayshaun Prince
pf-Rasheed Wallace
C-Antonio Mcdyess

AND NOW YOUR NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!!

AT POINT GUARD JAMAL CRAWFORD
AT SHOOTING GUARD WILSON CHANDLER
AT SMALL FORWARD JARED JEFFRIES
AT POWER FORWARD DAVID LEE
AT CENTER ZACH RANDOLPH

From what i have seen it looks like Zach Randolph has been playing some of his best basketball. Im not sure if statistics would back this up, i have seen parts of all the recent games. My opinion does not carry much wait for the reasons already mentioned, but if there is anyone who has been watching entire/most of the Knicks games I ask that you correct me.

And that does it for my pregame show, join in Next time!!!!!

:gony:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I've seen Zach Randolph play, and yes, he's playing some of his best basketball. He's averaging 22 points per game on 51% shooting and 10 rebounds, over the last 4 games. He's also surprisingly playing better defense, and he did an excellent job at guarding Dwight Howard vs the Magic.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I've seen Zach Randolph play, and yes, he's playing some of his best basketball. He's averaging 22 points per game on 51% shooting and 10 rebounds, over the last 4 games. He's also surprisingly playing better defense, and he did an excellent job at guarding Dwight Howard vs the Magic.

Thats good to hear, i like z-bo no homo. I think hes one of the more talented players in the league but his ability to be a teamplayer is embarrassing. I would trade Curry before Z-bo, at least he actually likes playing basketball.

I just turned on the game. Chandler mite struggle tonight against tayshaun prince.

Pricey

Rotation player
Chandler is having a great game, should have been playing at the start of the season. Damn u Isiah

Pricey

Rotation player
(no homo)

I gotta agree with you Pricey and its good to see you back.
my apologies for being away for so long, i couldnt handle watching or reading about the knicks during this whole Walsh situation. It was frustrating. Aussie Rulles has started back over here so ive just tried to focus on that for a bit, my team over here is doing the opposite of the Knicks this season so its made life easier :).

On the Knicks we have played some great ball the last week. Whats with Zach playing defence? Great time to start showing it lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
my apologies for being away for so long, i couldnt handle watching or reading about the knicks during this whole Walsh situation. It was frustrating. Aussie Rulles has started back over here so ive just tried to focus on that for a bit, my team over here is doing the opposite of the Knicks this season so its made life easier :).

On the Knicks we have played some great ball the last week. Whats with Zach playing defence? Great time to start showing it lol

You didnt miss much except arguing, aliases, and impersonators.

I think Z-Bo wants to comeback next year. What about Wilson Chandler, hes got 19pts and 9rbs. Like you said before Isiah shouldve played him earlier in the season. Isiah has a list of mistakes longer then Minute Bol.

Pricey

Rotation player
You didnt miss much except arguing, aliases, and impersonators.

I think Z-Bo wants to comeback next year. What about Wilson Chandler, hes got 19pts and 9rbs. Like you said before Isiah shouldve played him earlier in the season. Isiah has a list of mistakes longer then Minute Bol.
bahahahahahha Bol, love it.

Yeah i see there are stacks of people with similar names to others just talking shit. Wilson Chandler will be a good player, he needs to start from now on.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
bahahahahahha Bol, love it.

Yeah i see there are stacks of people with similar names to others just talking shit. Wilson Chandler will be a good player, he needs to start from now on.

We got sumthin to look forward to, watching him develop in the summer league and next season. Hes lookin like our small forward for the future. Whats gonna happen to Balkman? Unfortunatly Isiah is the reason why Balkmans value has dropped from last year to now. There were talks of Balkman being traded for Artest. Artest said he wouldnt trade Balkman for himself if he was the gm.

Pricey

Rotation player
We got sumthin to look forward to, watching him develop in the summer league and next season. Hes lookin like our small forward for the future. Whats gonna happen to Balkman? Unfortunatly Isiah is the reason why Balkmans value has dropped from last year to now. There were talks of Balkman being traded for Artest. Artest said he wouldnt trade Balkman for himself if he was the gm.
I cant see Balkman being here long term, he will be involved in a trade at some stage. I dont mind him but his offence is a issue.
I just want to see what draft pick we get cause these wins arent helping our cause.
Sat down over the weekend and watched the Final Four and watched Derick Rose, man he is going to be a good player.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The Knicks gave the Pistons a beatdown. Now they just need 1 more win and they'll tie their worst record in franchise history.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I cant see Balkman being here long term, he will be involved in a trade at some stage. I dont mind him but his offence is a issue.
I just want to see what draft pick we get cause these wins arent helping our cause.
Sat down over the weekend and watched the Final Four and watched Derick Rose, man he is going to be a good player.

Hes real tough, i seen him play last night. He struggled in the 1st half but he played great in the 2nd half. I gotta bad feeling were gonna drop down to #7 or #8 but maybe im wrong and David Stern is gonna rig it so that we win it like some people claim is what happened when we got Ewing.

Pricey

Rotation player
Hes real tough, i seen him play last night. He struggled in the 1st half but he played great in the 2nd half. I gotta bad feeling were gonna drop down to #7 or #8 but maybe im wrong and David Stern is gonna rig it so that we win it like some people claim is what happened when we got Ewing.
i have no issue with that!

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
..when we are supposed to win, we loose, and when we are supposed to loose we win. This proves that Isiah is really stupid. So much for the thread of tanking games lol! Anyone see Isiahs speech at the Palace?

..when we are supposed to win, we loose, and when we are supposed to loose we win. This proves that Isiah is really stupid. So much for the thread of tanking games lol! Anyone see Isiahs speech at the Palace?
I heard Isiah's speech, and it was so beautiful. That could be the Knicks some day. All Donnie Walsh has to do is let Isiah Thomas coach this team to the promise land.