New book coming out exposing the Marbury family

Starks

Starter
One of Steph's cousins, Jamel Thomas, is coming out with a book that talks a lot about the behind the scenes story of Marbury it seems. Hopefully this will not turn into a PR Fiasco for Donnie to deal with. Keep it in the fam or expose as much as you want, but keep the Knicks out of it please.

After watching the Telfair documentary, there def seems to be some issues between the cousins. Should be an interesting read.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-4iEGQPjtQ&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T-4iEGQPjtQ&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Probably just a scam to get money ala Canseco though.

These "exposing" books are becoming a very profitable trend, so I guess this dude is tryna keep up. From that kitchen, it doesn't seem like he's doing to bad.

Is this the cousin that plays in Italy that was in the Telfair doc? I think this might be him

LJ4ptplay

Starter
Damn. That guy ripped Steph. He seems to piss off everybody, doesn't he? Even his own family. Both his cousins and from what it sounded like, his little brother too. What's wrong with him?

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Recently I have been one of Marbury's harshest critics but that guy is a hater. I don't know specifics and he didn't mention specifics. It all sounds like hogwash to me.

Starks

Starter
In a related story,

I am releasing a book about the side of Bed Bath & Beyond they don't want you to know. Here it first from me a former employee who's not afraid to tell it like it is.

Buy my damn book first

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This guy is clearly a hater but its so corny i actually think its funny. On the real that dude needs to F*ck outta here. I think i heard of him, did he play college ball or sumthin?

Starks

Starter
This guy is clearly a hater but its so corny i actually think its funny. On the real that dude needs to F*ck outta here. I think i heard of him, did he play college ball or sumthin?

I never heard of him until the video came out myself. He played a few scrum minutes in the NBA, but was pretty much phased out by 2001.

As a huge Marbs fan, would you check out the book though?

I'm kinda interested in it because I really wana hear what kind of dirt that Steph has on Thomas that he mentioned earlier this year, and I think this book may be a way it finally gets out in the public.

As for the video, that dude is def an idiot. I find it hysterical when he's going over the chapters, and one chapter is something like "I used to be down, but look at me now" and then he pops his collar like a complete moron.

pat

Starter
Man I don't think that he will make a whole lot of money with a book on Marbury right now. Outside the relatively small target group of Knicks fans hardly anybody will be interested. Plus, even among Knicks fans, people still interested in Marbury MIGHT be a minority by now. He should have written that book a few years ago.

clumsy

Rotation player
This shit is hilarious!!!!!!!!! Dude is drunk as hell. Honestly he might have a lot of credibility, but he's not maknig much sense right now.

Man I don't think that he will make a whole lot of money with a book on Marbury right now. Outside the relatively small target group of Knicks fans hardly anybody will be interested. Plus, even among Knicks fans, people still interested in Marbury MIGHT be a minority by now. He should have written that book a few years ago.
Marbury has lost most his fans. I dont have a strong opinion on Marbury. I never liked him but he played his best last year. This year he had some bad luck. What will next year bring for him?

This guy is out of his mind. Stephon is a weird person with a weird family.