Another Knicks trade

e_D

Benchwarmer
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1735956

well after all the trade talks involving Van Horn, he has finally been shipped out of New York. Isiah [executive of the year] has orchestrated this deal:

NY gets: Tim Thomas, Nazr Mohammed
Bucks get: Keith Van Horn
Hawks get: Michael Doleac, Joel Pryzbilla

i do admit, I was starting to like KVH, he was starting to look like a
real solid player, but the addition of Tim Thomas is definately an upgrade in size, atheticism, and post play. Is he going to play the small forward? Or center? This means more trouble for our already tricky rotation!

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
Do you guys think of Thomas as a low post threat? I mean not like a Wallace, but will he do for us right now? And tell me about Mohhamad guy.

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
BEFORE....

Allan Houston
Latrell Sprewell
Kurt Thomas
Howard Eisley
Shandon Anderson
Othella Harrington
Clarence Weatherspoon
Charlie Ward
Michael Doleac
Lee Nailon
Travis Knight
Lavor Postell
Frank Williams

.....AFTER

Shandon Anderson
Nazr Mohhamed
Anfernee Hardaway
Othella Harrington
Allan Houston
DerMarr Johnson
Stephon Marbury
Dikembe Mutombo
Moochie Norris
Mike Sweetney
Kurt Thomas
Cezary Trybanski
Tim Thomas
Frank Williams

**TOTALLY REVAMPED**

KnickFan2080

Benchwarmer
not to sure about this trade, KVH started to play well, and he's having a great year, i sure hate to see him go. but at least tim thomas is a bit closer to spree's value, and he's a good defender

doleac vs mohamed i'm not to sure about this either

anyway, i wish both doleac and van horn goodluck!

welcome thomas and mohamed to NYC

allan20

Benchwarmer
keyindabox said:
BEFORE....

Allan Houston
Latrell Sprewell
Kurt Thomas
Howard Eisley
Shandon Anderson
Othella Harrington
Clarence Weatherspoon
Charlie Ward
Michael Doleac
Lee Nailon
Travis Knight
Lavor Postell
Frank Williams

.....AFTER

Shandon Anderson
Nazr Mohhamed
Anfernee Hardaway
Othella Harrington
Allan Houston
DerMarr Johnson
Stephon Marbury
Dikembe Mutombo
Moochie Norris
Mike Sweetney
Kurt Thomas
Cezary Trybanski
Tim Thomas
Frank Williams

**TOTALLY REVAMPED**

deke and anderson are the only guys remained that were aquired by layden, any chancess to be traded before the deadline?

keyindabox

Benchwarmer
There's a news article saying that the Hawks plan to waive Doleac and the Knickd will try to re-sign him. Other teams after him are Jazz, Clippers, Nuggets, and some other team I think.

WiL8000

Rotation player
From what I hear, Thomas isn't done making trades. He is considering trading Dikembe. Personally I started liking KVH. But hey, the NBA is a buisness. Baker, they should sign only if there are conditions in his contract, that make it easy for the Knicks to let him go, if he breaks the agreement with his alcohol abuse. Hopefully they can pick up Wallace during the off-season as a free-agent. I heard that Detroit wants Wallace as well though. Anyone hear any other trade rumors???

jayp

Benchwarmer
the trade looks good.. tthomas is more athletic than kvh but he is not playing as well as kvh this season.. m not sure on wat i could say for the mohhamed for doleac switch.. i think that mohhamed is a better defender and again more athletic than doleac so i guess the trade was all about being athletic.. only time can tell if the trade is a good deal or not.. on a completely different note, which one would you get? baker or rasheed?