(36-42)
8th Eastern Conference
3rd Southeast Division

act_jamal_crawford.jpg

Jamal Crawford and the Knicks
vs.
joejohnson.jpg

Joe Johnson and the Hawks

The Knicks are coming off of a 3 game winning streak. A win tonight would give the Knicks their largest winning streak, since their 6 game winning streak in January of 2006.

The Atlanta Hawks are coming off of a loss to the Indiana Pacers. Ironically, the Knicks are going to play both of these teams, before the end of the season. The Hawks and Pacers are not the only ones that control their own destiny. The Knicks apparently control the destiny of the Pacers and Hawks, too.

Starting Lineups
Atlanta Hawks
PG Mike Bibby
SG Joe Johnson
SF Josh Smith
PF Marvin Williams
C Al Horford

New York Knicks
PG Jamal Crawford
SG Quentin Richardson
SF Jared Jeffries
PF David Lee
C Zach Randolph

Will the Knicks spoil the Hawks' chance at a playoff berth?
Or will the Hawks clinch a playoff spot with a win over the Knicks?
Only one way to find out. Watch the Knicks vs. Hawks @ 7:30 ET
on NBA TV or CH 14(Cablevision)*

The New York Rangers have a game tonight. The Knicks can be seen on CH 14, if you have Cablevision, and if you live in New York or New Jersey.

Video of the Day:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/43cxD1aZPuE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/43cxD1aZPuE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Thanks for doing the Game Thread ABC! You're a true fan!
Thanks, I made the thread since MSG wasn't able to make it. It's hard to do a thread for a team as horrible as the Knicks, but I tried my best. lol The Knicks are currently down by 15 points. I sense a loss coming, unless the Knicks can make a miraculous comeback.

New New York

Quiet Storm
Isiah's New Job

Time is 9:14 PM there is 39.5 left in the 4th and Clyde, Kenny, and Breen are talking about a Celtic scout at the game. Apperently Advance scouts are on the road for all 82 games per season. They send scouting reports to coaches via email, and are never with the team. This to me is the ideal position for Zeke if we absolutley must retain him. He will never be at MSG come game night. And will have as much power in the organization as a personal trainer!

Also if Dolan likes him so damn much, why doesnt he give him some job with the Rangers. I mean Steve Mills has never played a minute of Hockey and he has a high ranking position with the Rangers. Dolan loves Isiah, so he can make him VP of marketing with the Rangers....ok I know that is not a possibility but yall get my point.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Wilson Chandler is the best small forward on the Knicks. I have no idea why Isiah Thomas continues to start Quentin Richardson. I also have no idea why Isiah Thomas stopped playing Randolph Morris. The Knicks need a good center, so Isiah should be trying to give Morris as much playing time as possible. Especially considering that both Eddy Curry and Jerome James are not playing for the rest of the season. He should've also started Renaldo Balkman, to see if he's capable of producing more as a starter.

Kiyaman

Legend
Collins, Balkman, and Morris got DNP

Well the Knicks coach added another DNP to Collins, Balkman, and Morris 2007-8 season in this Atlanta game. The three teammates must have average around close to 60 DNP this season.

The other three Knick young players (Nate, Lee, and Chandler) whom received playingtime in this Atlanta game had a well allaround performance in this game.

I actually believe that when the Knicks put all 6 of their young-players "Lee, Nate, Balkman, Collins, Chandler, and Morris" in the rotation their performance refuse to lose a game or tank the season to get another young star Lottery player to be added to this 13 under contract player team this offseason. All 6 players received decent playingtime in the Knicks 3 game winning streak.
And another thing must be noted is that during last offseason scrimage games all 6 of these Knicks young players believed that 6.8 SF/SG-Demetris Nichols was the best scorer to depend on to take the last shot. Inwhich inhance each of all six young players performance on the court.
Will the Knicks draft a SG with better range from the peremeter than Demetris Nichols on draft night to give there other 6 young players the edge on offense so they could put more energy & effort on defense?

Did Beasley, Rose, Mayo, and Gordon peremeter shooting give any of their teams the edge to play hustle defense?

Kiyaman

Legend
Isiah Thomas lost the Knicks Young Players in the Preseason games when he benched all of the young players to no playingtime or garbage time minutes in the PRESEASON Games.
Isiah probably would've benched David Lee too if the Curry & Zach tandem wasn't so awful on the court together.
Isiah Thomas should've been booed out of MSG stadium during the preseason games with that foolish rotaion of "Marbury, Crawford, Q.Rich, Zach, Curry, Lee, Jones, and Jefferies" as the 8-man rotation. The preseason coaching showed the coaching staff did not improve on the previous season weaknesses.
The Celtics 40 point win in the preseason games should've been a big warning sign of the season to come.
When Isiah did not add 6.11 Randolph Morris into the Frontcourt rotation early in the season to give Curry, Zach, and Lee the chance to average 4-fouls a piece on the defensive end of the court per game, plus build up Morris confidence as a defender getting experience in out rebounding and blocking NBA oponents shots in his first full season in the NBA, with Knick oponents attention on Curry or Zach the defensive performance of Morris would've been rewarding for this team.
6.11 Randolph Morris could not have done any worst to the Knicks Frontcourt then what Curry & Zach did to it. It just reminds me of how 6.11 Jackie Butler out played Curry as his backup, and how 6.11 Aldridge out played Zach as his backup.
The "Marbury & Crawford" tandem should've been challenged by the "Collins & Nate" tandem this season. The two backcourt Tandems should've been made to compete against each other.
Marbury mistakes should've been made Crawford mistakes too, why? they both are countable for each other perfomance being the Knicks starting backcourt.
It should've been Crawford job to make Marbury play under control and visa versa.
If you take one out of the Starting lineup your giving the other one a free-pass when the object of being a tandem is both players playing on the same page as ONE backcourt.
Nate & Collins should have started that Phoenix game when Marbury took the return flight back home.
The Knicks entire coaching staff should be FIRED. ASAP!!!

Isiah is a great coach, a mesmerizing GM, and a lovely President of Operations. He should not be fired. He should be promoted. If the Knicks draft Eric Gordon, the Knicks will have a legacy. They already have a good team. Gordon will just add a little zest to the team and make them great!

Isiah is a great coach, a mesmerizing GM, and a lovely President of Operations. He should not be fired. He should be promoted. If the Knicks draft Eric Gordon, the Knicks will have a legacy. They already have a good team. Gordon will just add a little zest to the team and make them great!
What is this bitch still doint on here? Make a list of all the good moves that isiah made. I want to see this.

What is this bitch still doint on here? Make a list of all the good moves that isiah made. I want to see this.
Isiah drafted Renaldo Balkman and Wilson Chandler, he got us Nate Robinson and David Lee. He got us Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph(two beasts) and he got us Jamal Crawford and Stephon Marbury(two of the best guards in the NBA). See? Isiah is great. You just have to wait for everything to gel. It's like watering a plant. It takes time. It's like when god created the earth. It takes time.

Isiah drafted Renaldo Balkman and Wilson Chandler, he got us Nate Robinson and David Lee. He got us Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph(two beasts) and he got us Jamal Crawford and Stephon Marbury(two of the best guards in the NBA). See? Isiah is great. You just have to wait for everything to gel. It's like watering a plant. It takes time. It's like when god created the earth. It takes time.
Im the man who killed your husband bitch!!

Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph are two feasts, not two beasts. Crawford Sucks and Marbury didnt even play this year. The two feasts will NEVER work together. They play NO DEFENSE. Isiah is a deadman!!!!