View Poll Results: Which of the following teams will win the championship?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • San Antonio Spurs

2 18.18%
  • Boston Celtics

2 18.18%
  • Detroit Pistons

1 9.09%
  • New Orleans Hornets

0 0%
  • Los Angeles Lakers

6 54.55%
  • Utah Jazz

0 0%
  • Houston Rockets

0 0%
  • Pheonix Suns

0 0%
  • Orlando Magic

0 0%
  • Dallas Mavericks

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Boston Celtics vs the New York Knicks Game Thread

Default celtics

celtics bench is capable of carrying them if need be

Originally Posted by Pricey
    Looks like the Nuggets will get the 8th spot, Suns are owning the Warriors. Ellis and Davis arent making their shots.
    We lost but were competitive but im not sure how to look at it, i mean they were without the big 3.
    I hope something happened during the game with the free food in regards to pelting it at Isiah lol. The fact that they had to offer free food to go to the game against Boston is a joke.
    my bad, Warriors had a MASSIVE 3rd term.

Veteran

Nyk Logo

It was nice to see the Knicks young players get out on the court however, Randolph Morris only received 7 minutes of playingtime while the Boston Celtics bigman rookie Kendrick Perkins received 26 minutes of playingtime. The two rookie bigmen would've been a nice matchup to watch pairing off.
    What is the Knicks going to do with 6.11 Randolph Morris this offseason?

I Luv Nate Robinson, he out dominated Rondo in the 2nd quarter however, in the 2nd half of this game Rondo's overall performance as a combo-guard out played Nate in every area of the game, chewing Nate up alive play after play.
    The skillz inwhich Rondo has learned being the starting PG for the "BIG-3" in just one season it takes the average PG 4 to 5 seasons in the league to learn.
    I'm not saying this because he embarrased my Fav player Nate, Rondo been putting it on several experience NBA PG & SG this season.

I still say the Knicks should've let Herb Williams & Mark Aquire be the Head Coach of this team in its last 12 games of the season; using the Knicks Bench-Players only in their rotation during those 12 games, as if this is the Preseason games.
    Walsh took a job as President where he will have to keep all of Dolan & Mills Pet employees...

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    It was nice to see the Knicks young players get out on the court however, Randolph Morris only received 7 minutes of playingtime while the Boston Celtics bigman rookie Kendrick Perkins received 26 minutes of playingtime. The two rookie bigmen would've been a nice matchup to watch pairing off.
    What is the Knicks going to do with 6.11 Randolph Morris this offseason?
    They are going to bury him with Isiah. Its apparent that Randolph Morris is a PIECE OF ****!!!!!! It would have been torture to watch Kendrick Perkins outplay Randolph Morris. I prefer to see Nate Robinson play center over Morris.