NYCforLeBron.com

dre48ny

Rotation player
A Web site is trying to bring LeBron James to New York to play for the Knicks.

NYCforLeBron.com is pitching for the King to come to the Big Apple.

The site wants to raise money to lure the superstar Cavaliers player to the Knicks by offering his extras, such as Yankees tickets, more salary and new Ferrari.

Starks

Starter
A Web site is trying to bring LeBron James to New York to play for the Knicks.

NYCforLeBron.com is pitching for the King to come to the Big Apple.

The site wants to raise money to lure the superstar Cavaliers player to the Knicks by offering his extras, such as Yankees tickets, more salary and new Ferrari.

I'm sorry, but I'm against this "fundraiser". I'm all for LeBron, but if a spoiled athlete rich beyond imagination, and beyond anything regular 9-5ers like us can be, needs our money to entice him to wear a Knick jersey....then that speaks volumes about his character.

Whatever money is made should be given back to the city's parks departments for development of better basketball parks.

Have a moral code people. Makes me sick

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Man, i would understand a petition, or something similar, but this looks more like a scam.. Who's behind this site and what happens to the money gathered if the operation fails?

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I agree with Rady. It does sound like a scam. And honestly, I'd prefer the Knicks to make the playoffs without a Lebron James type player. It would most likely be cheaper, and the team wouldn't be so dependent on one big star.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
This does seem like a scam. Im sorry to say but give it up, Lebrons not coming to the Knicks. If he does leave Cleveland it will be to go to the Nets.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yeah, I think it's a scam as well. I saw it on ESPN and that's why I thought I would post it. Anyway I don't think this would lure LeBron anyway. He makes enough money as is and will get a max contract plus his endorsements are huge. There are just some crazy people out there and some desperate fans!

He will probably play for Brooklyn, let's see what happens.