Thread: NYCforLeBron.com

Nyk Logo NYCforLeBron.com

A Web site is trying to bring LeBron James to New York to play for the Knicks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is pitching for the King to come to the Big Apple.

The site wants to raise money to lure the superstar Cavaliers player to the Knicks by offering his extras, such as Yankees tickets, more salary and new Ferrari.

Originally Posted by dre48ny
    A Web site is trying to bring LeBron James to New York to play for the Knicks.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] is pitching for the King to come to the Big Apple.

The site wants to raise money to lure the superstar Cavaliers player to the Knicks by offering his extras, such as Yankees tickets, more salary and new Ferrari.
    I'm sorry, but I'm against this "fundraiser". I'm all for LeBron, but if a spoiled athlete rich beyond imagination, and beyond anything regular 9-5ers like us can be, needs our money to entice him to wear a Knick jersey....then that speaks volumes about his character.

Whatever money is made should be given back to the city's parks departments for development of better basketball parks.

Have a moral code people. Makes me sick

Man, i would understand a petition, or something similar, but this looks more like a scam.. Who's behind this site and what happens to the money gathered if the operation fails?

KnicksonLIN.com

I agree with Rady. It does sound like a scam. And honestly, I'd prefer the Knicks to make the playoffs without a Lebron James type player. It would most likely be cheaper, and the team wouldn't be so dependent on one big star.

This does seem like a scam. Im sorry to say but give it up, Lebrons not coming to the Knicks. If he does leave Cleveland it will be to go to the Nets.

Default none

he'll stay in cleveland or go to LA Lakers

Nyk Logo

Yeah, I think it's a scam as well. I saw it on ESPN and that's why I thought I would post it. Anyway I don't think this would lure LeBron anyway. He makes enough money as is and will get a max contract plus his endorsements are huge. There are just some crazy people out there and some desperate fans!

He will probably play for Brooklyn, let's see what happens.

If it was on ESPN then somebody just got rich..