Finally over!!!

jzero29

Rotation player
Would season have been better if Isiah fired midway through? or at beginning? Will next year be any better? Where in draft do you think we'll get?

I think we would have faired better with a coaching change early. It's clear Isiah never set roles working roles for the talent on this team. Next year unfortunetaley I don't think we'll do much better. Maybe 10 wins but will fall short of playoffs. 33-35 wins total. I think we might upgrade in the draft, just a lucky feeling. I don't think we'll get #1, but maybe 3rd overall. Allthough beasly and rose will probably be gone already.

Last edited:
If we get the third pick or higher..

We're in excellent shape... Kinda Scary shape really. I think the coach needs to come in very quickly to establish with Donnie his style of play and who fits currently on the roster. That will ultimately decide what our draft will look like.

Good thing this draft does not end with Beasely and Rose. Gordon, Mayo, Bayless, Augustine, Brook Lopez, and a few others will be there. All of those guys depending on the direction of the coach. Because Steph will likely be back next year, I think we should go for a more consistant sg. Crawford has value and should be shipped. He is what he is. Let's get someone who can score at that spot when they are not having good shooting nights (Jamal don't go to the rack, big dummy)

I know a lot of folks don't like him, But Steph can still play. I think it has been proven that Isaiah did not know how to coach this team at all. He reduced Marbury's rolse every year in favor of way lesser talented players and blamed him when that blew up in his face. And he never had a system. Whoever comes in here is going to look a lot better than Isaiah did with a lot of the same players.

I would not mind a lineup like this next season

SF - Chandler(Balkman is a backup in this league unless he gets an offensive game. My guess is no.)
F - Lee (Zach traded Jeff the backup, and maybe a late pick, or fringe fa.)
C - Fatty ( Only cuz.. really, who wants him? We'd have to give away good players along with him for any deal to be done, no go there)
SG - Mayo(wet dream) or Eric Gordon (next wet dream) Q off the bench if not traded
PG - Rejuvenated Steph (Listen.. there is no one out there available that's better, let's all be honest. Plus that 21 mil off the cap makes this a big year regardless for him and us. He is playing for a contract and respect, He could have a huge year if the system works for his game) ( I would say Nate as the backup, but Im sure because of dead weight he'll probably have to be shipped in any deal involving Zach or Curry)

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
PG - Rejuvenated Steph (Listen.. there is no one out there available that's better, let's all be honest. Plus that 21 mil off the cap makes this a big year regardless for him and us. He is playing for a contract and respect, He could have a huge year if the system works for his game)

co-sign..........

Pricey

Rotation player
Man i cant believe its over, it was like a bad dream. It can only get better now with Isiah fired, Knicks steal the number 1 pick and draft Rose and then Eddy and a few others r traded. Hell why not make this dream even better and get someone like a Artest in the free agency.

Also this dream begins with the Celtics not making the NBA Finals :)