Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Official 2008 NBA Playoffs Thread (Make Your Predictions)

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    Boston over Atl
    Detroit over Phi
    Tor over Orl
    Wash over Clev

Den over Lakers
    Dall over NO

Spurs over Pho
    Jazz over Rockets

Rd 2

Bos over Tor
    Det over Wash

Jazz over Nuggets
    Spurs over Dall

Conf Finals

Bos over Det

Spurs over Jazz

Nba finals

Bos vs Spurs

Boston defeats the Spurs in 7
    So far you took 4 losses to lead the way but your finals is still alive. I also picked the Spurs and Celtics but i got the spurs winnin. Most people had the spurs gettin eliminated by phoenix, why?

Duncan had the flu the first 2 games against new orleans with a temp of 103 degrees in game 1, 102 degrees in game 2. The Spurs played great, like a championship team last night. I still think they will repeat.

I took one loss, I thought the Wizards were finally gonna beat the cavs but they didnt.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    So far you took 4 losses to lead the way but your finals is still alive. I also picked the Spurs and Celtics but i got the spurs winnin. Most people had the spurs gettin eliminated by phoenix, why?

Duncan had the flu the first 2 games against new orleans with a temp of 103 degrees in game 1, 102 degrees in game 2. The Spurs played great, like a championship team last night. I still think they will repeat.

I took one loss, I thought the Wizards were finally gonna beat the cavs but they didnt.
    Damn, Pancakes is like wrong on everything. I kinda feel bad for him, thats the worst 1st round prediction I ever seen. That dude needs to give up on the NBA, he just doesn't have a feel for it, lol.

I only got 2 wrong. I picked washington over the cavs in the 1st round which through off my 2nd round but i had the 4 teams that are left. I think someone else did too, i think it was knicks126.

David sterns is praying for celtics and lakers, he dont wanna see another pistons vs spurs. The only thing that wouldve been worse then that is cavs vs spurs, a rematch of last year.

im still alive MSG with my Spurs and Pistons predicition, i think they can still beat Boston over 7

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33

I decided to have fun with my predictions and take a couple of crazy ones just for fun. Lots of people had the Mavs, Raptors and Wiz. The Nuggets pick was crazy but I'm a big fan of A.I. and Melo.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Damn, Pancakes is like wrong on everything. I kinda feel bad for him, thats the worst 1st round prediction I ever seen. That dude needs to give up on the NBA, he just doesn't have a feel for it, lol.

How are the Suns and Hornets doing? You were right though the Spurs are just too old