• The Washington Wizards

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • The Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
All discussion concering this playoff series belongs in this thread.

GAME 2: WIZARDS @ CAVALIERS MON 7:00 PM Mon, 4/21 7:00 PM ET TNT

GAME 3: CAVALIERS @ WIZARDS THU 8:00 PM Thu, 4/24 8:00 PM ET TNT

GAME 4: CAVALIERS @ WIZARDS SUN 1:00 PM Sun, 4/27 1:00 PM ET ABC

GAME 5: WIZARDS @ CAVALIERS WED TBD Wed, 4/30 TBD

GAME 6: CAVALIERS @ WIZARDS FRI TBD Fri, 5/2 TBD

GAME 7: WIZARDS @ CAVALIERS SUN TBD

I got Washington winning the series. I think the teams are very evenly matched but Im givin a slight edge to the Wizards. Im not making any guarentees though. With a great player like Lebron James anything is possible as he proved last year during the Conference Finals against Detroit.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Cavs win game 1

Stats

Cavs

L James-32pts(12-19), 6rbs, 4asts, 2 blks
Z Iglauskus-22pts(7-17), 11rbs, 4asts
D West-16pts(3-10), 5asts, 5rbs, 2blks, 2stls

Wizards

G Arenas-24pts(8-16), 3asts
A Jamison-23pts(10-24), 19rbs
B Haywood-15pts(6-9), 10rbs, 3blks

Last edited:

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
That game with the Cavs and Wizards was close. If the Wizards want to win Game 2, Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison are going to have to each score at least 20 points, and Gilbert Arenas is going to have to score another 20 points of his own. That is the only way they can neutralize Lebron James. I'm waiting for the Boston Celtics-Atlanta Hawks Game Thread. lol

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That game with the Cavs and Wizards was close. If the Wizards want to win Game 2, Caron Butler and Antawn Jamison are going to have to each score at least 20 points, and Gilbert Arenas is going to have to score another 20 points of his own. That is the only way they can neutralize Lebron James. I'm waiting for the Boston Celtics-Atlanta Hawks Game Thread. lol

lol I probably wont put much effort into that. The Hawks will serve as toilet paper for the Celtics. In other words the Celtics will wipe their asses with the Hawks.

Great game between Cavs and Wizards. I agree, especially Butler needs to get more involved. They need to take it right at Lebron and make him play defense.

metrocard

Legend
Arenas isn't a guy you want leading your team. Wizards could be one of the best teams in the NBA, but not everyone realizes Arenas is a cancer player.

Arenas isn't a guy you want leading your team. Wizards could be one of the best teams in the NBA, but not everyone realizes Arenas is a cancer player.

Except that he's lethal with game winning shots. I like what Jordan is doing bringing him off the bench. The doctors limiting his minutes I think will benefit the Wizards.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im inbetween here (no homo). I think Arenas has alot of talent but he shouldnt be the first option. The Wizards should keep doin what they been doin, goin through jamison and butler and make Arenas the 3rd option because the one thing he can do is score (not always efficiently).

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Should i make a celtics vs cleveland 2nd round playoff series thread? I predicted the wizards would win, but on this poll i voted for the cavs by accident. It looks like im gonna be wrong. The wizards aint lookin to good. Its too bad after how well they played during the season.

Should i make a celtics vs cleveland 2nd round playoff series thread? I predicted the wizards would win, but on this poll i voted for the cavs by accident. It looks like im gonna be wrong. The wizards aint lookin to good. Its too bad after how well they played during the season.

Right now things aren't looking good but you gotta give the Wizards a chance to play at home.