Fri, 5/2 TBD

GAME 7: NUGGETS @ LAKERS SUN TBD

g9944_u7828_den_logo%5B1%5D.gif

PG Anthony Carter
SG Allen Iverson
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF Kenyon Martin
C Marcus Camby

The Bench: J.R. Smith, Linas Kleiza, Nene, Eduardo Najera, Chucky Atkins, Yakhouba Diawara, Steven Hunter

180px-Los_Angeles_Lakers_logo.png

PG Derek Fisher
SG Kobe Bryant
SF Lamar Odom
PF Vladimir Radmanovic
C Pau Gasol

The Bench: DJ Mbenga, Jordan Farmar, Sasha Vujacic, Luke Walton, Ronny Turiaf, Ira Newble

Ugly game for the Nuggets so far here. Iverson need to realize he's not in Philly anymore, has a supporting cast and needs to stop going one on one. Problem with the Nuggets in general is that these guys don't pass the ball to one another. Kleiza is one hell of a player, I'd rather have him then J.R. Smith because of his size, rebounding and defense. K-Mart's done a great job on Kobe while Camby has been a non factor.

Also J.R. is listed at 6'6 but there's no way he's really that tall.

Last edited:

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Im suprised the Nuggets would even think about puttin k-mart on kobe but its working. They have alot of talent as a team but they dont play smart. Iverson just got thrown out of the game. I hate to say it but Camby isnt doin much.

Im suprised the Nuggets would even think about puttin k-mart on kobe but its working. They have alot of talent as a team but they dont play smart. Iverson just got thrown out of the game. I hate to say it but Camby isnt doin much.

Somebody needs to tell Camby that the series has started and that it would be nice if he played some man to man d.