Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (celtics vs hawks)

Off Topic (celtics vs hawks)

(celtics vs hawks)

Most likely the only win for the hawks but i obviously enjoyed it. I have some videos that will have to go in knicks vs celtics game threads next year.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Anyone still thinks Josh Smith is an underachiever? LMAO

Horford is a BEAST and totally ****ing sonned Paul Pierced.

ETHER!!!

IM LOVING THE PLAYOFFS!

Veteran

The Hawks are hanging tough in this game.
    Josh Smith hustle is keeping the Hawks in close reach in the 4th.
    You have to give the Hawks roster their PROPS
    Boston 79
    Hawks 78
    7:39 remaining

Hawks r gonna win!!! 2-2, oh man cmon Atlanta do the best thing ever

When did the Hawks all of a sudden start playing d. As far as Smith goes he has played well in the past 2 games but as Mike Fratello pointed out on more then one occasion he still needs to play smarter and with a lot more discipline. Hogs the ball way too much with his dribble and takes a lot of ill advised 3s. For a guy that only shoots 25% from downtown it's a wonder that Woodson allows him to take any but then again it's not Smith is going to listen to him anyway. Speaking of Woodson he completely out coached Doc Rivers tonight. Celtics are still going to win this series but the Hawks are a tough matchup for them and now the young team has confidence.

Default Not much of a suprise

Its not that much of a suprise that i have several new videos to share. Even with last nights game being close there were far more plays that embarrassed the celtics then the hawks. Lets take a look at some of them:

Joe Johnson goes to work against the team that drafted him:

Another look @ Joe Johnson breaking Leon Powes ankels:

A Couple years ago this happened:

And Now This:

From the Perspective of Boston Broadcasters:

F*ckin biased boston fans, i hate them. You can see KG push the ref, im hopin he gets suspended for game 5 because of this.

Game 3 Highlights:

Game 4 Highlights:

Paul Pierce hand gesture that cost him $25,000:

Heres the Video:

And thats all i got for now. I got a rap song dissin the celtics comin and im hopin to find a clip of the 7 blocks josh smith had on the celtics.

Default Should Kevin Garments had been suspended for shoving the ref?

MArvin Williams and Mendick Jerkins both left the bench and didnt get suspended. Thats the way it should be, but last year Amare and Diaw both got suspended and some say this costed the suns the championship.

ITs obvious that David Sterns wants to see the Celtics go to the finals. F*ck him and the Smelltics.

yo ive watched thid whole series man and besides the first 2 blowouts, its been a good series. I knew it was gonna be somewhat of a good series cause the celtdicks havent played a meaningful game in a while, but i didnt know the hawks were this good. Josh Smith is an absolute BEAST and so is Horford. Joe Johnson looks like kobe out there and bibby is lookin like hes at the top of his game. Man i really hope ATL wins this one. I really wanna see the looks on the big 3's faces when it happens.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

wow that foul by Marvin Williams was crazy, but I would be pissed if I was Marvin cause the Hawks clearly deserve to go on to the next round. The Celtics should have done better.. Celtics keeping there cool after the foul+1 for them.

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    wow that foul by Marvin Williams was crazy, but I would be pissed if I was Marvin cause the Hawks clearly deserve to go on to the next round. The Celtics should have done better.. Celtics keeping there cool after the foul+1 for them.
    I believe Marvin when he said was trying to catch him. But that was just plain stupid thinking he could catch him from that angle with such speed.

Dumbest looking Hawk in Game 6 = Zaza Pachulia. Looked so dumb in their celebrations.
    Dumbest looking Hawk in Game 7 = Al Horford. So clueless the entire game. Obviously he quit from the 2nd half.

Update: LOL! 2:03 left in 3rd: Zaza Pachulia ran into a brick wall = Garnett!!! He is officially the dumbest Hawk ever.
    Last edited by lanceroy; May 04, 2008 at 14:55.

Originally Posted by lanceroy
    Dumbest looking Hawk in Game 7 = Al Horford. So clueless the entire game. Obviously he quit from the 2nd half.
    I think this award would have to go to Josh Smith. I don't think I've eveer seen a player ever look so lost or clueless in a game 7. His first half of play was among the worst I have ever seen.

He's got all the talent in the world but I'd be careful giving him a huge contract this summer. He has a long way to go to reach his potential.

Originally Posted by Eddy Currys House Special
    I think this award would have to go to Josh Smith. I don't think I've eveer seen a player ever look so lost or clueless in a game 7. His first half of play was among the worst I have ever seen.

He's got all the talent in the world but I'd be careful giving him a huge contract this summer. He has a long way to go to reach his potential.
    True. Josh Smith was a letdown. But Horford only made up for his cluelessness during garbage time. Still I believe the future is bright for Josh Smith. That was just plain Game 7 pressure coming from inexperience. He became a jump shooter in this game. I agree with the commentators when they said the Hawks deviated from their winning style and instead tried to win it individually.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

You guys are clowns
    There wouldn't be a game 7 if there wasn't no Smith or Horford.
    Its their first time in the playoffs; they're still some of the best young fowards in the NBA.
    LOL @ herb ass *****s always being wrong

Originally Posted by metrocard
    You guys are clowns
    There wouldn't be a game 7 if there wasn't no Smith or Horford.
    Its their first time in the playoffs; they're still some of the best young fowards in the NBA.
    Huh? Are you talking to me? I hope not cos I wasn't bashing on Smith's and Horford's contributions to the Hawks BEFORE game 7. Like I said, "That was just plain Game 7 pressure coming from inexperience." So I hope you weren't referring to me. And FYI I've been a fan of Josh Smith since his rookie year which can be referenced with my previous posts/threads.