Thread: This might be good enough Metro: Isiah is Banned from contact w/ Knicks!

Default This might be good enough Metro: Isiah is Banned from contact w/ Knicks!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

According to the Daily news Isiah is barred from The Knicks. Apperently Donnie doesnt want his influence on the players once a new coach is in place.

Want to know my theory (to bad I'm telling you anyways!) I think Dolan may not be as dumb as he looks, sounds, and acts. I think he may be trying to get Ol' Zeke to quit to get out of paying him the rest of his cash. Zeke is such a narcissist, how long can he really take being irrelevant for? Who knows that may be a stretch, but it is apparent that we will not be seeing or hearing from or about Isiah!

So not a perfect solution, but has Isiah even less apart of this team!

Veteran

isiah ain't leaving 18m (or whatever) $$$ is left on the table...

he will take whatever job he is given , and keep collecting the $$$..

he mite be a lousy gm and/or coach, but he ain't stupid...

Brillaint. If Thomas dicks around with any of the players, he will be breaching his contract...thus opening a window to not only sever relations with Thomas, but also now not have to pay him!!!

Donnie Walnuts is runnin this show!

Isiah tells Penny Hardaway to stay away from the knicks
    Isiah tells Steve Francis to stay away from the knicks
    Isiah tells Stephon Marbury to stay away from the knicks

Donnie tells Isiah Thomas to stay away from the knicks

lol - how does it feel now biotch! lol

Walsh probably sat down and talked with isiah and everyone on the team. After hearing the entire team speak he realized how much of a dumbass f@g piece of sh1t homo c0ck suckin Fat ugly b1tch f*ckin @$$hole isiah is.

Im wonderin if Crawford applies to this.

Watch Crawford demand a trade now becuase of this...

Which reminds me wasn't it Eddy Curry last season who said he'll demand a trade if Isiah goes??? Hopefully he still feels this way and will come forward anyday now...

Originally Posted by StEpHoN_mArBuRy
    Watch Crawford demand a trade now becuase of this...

Which reminds me wasn't it Eddy Curry last season who said he'll demand a trade if Isiah goes??? Hopefully he still feels this way and will come forward anyday now...
    yoo your right. Someone find Eddy. I'll pack his suitcases and lunch bags for him

Default The Gloves are off!

"... He's not going to be here on a full-time basis anymore. I'll be calling the shots, I'm in charge of the franchise. It's my responsibility where it was his."

Direct Quote from Donnie Walsh about Zeke.

Isiah has been relegated to a road scout! WOW!

Plus in the same interview he big up'd my all time favorite Knick Charles Oakley. Donnie is gaining rep points with me!

Donnie also said that a good Defensive Coach will make Eddy better at D....interesting

Really likes Jamal Crawford....interesting

Likes Steph if he plays like he did the year before....I Agree

In a nice way said that Zach is one dimensional....hard to argue that

Isiah still has no job description. However he did say that he would be
    sending Isiah to Europe occasionally to scout players, and basically made it sound as if he will have no choice.

We're going to draft a PG more than likely

Finally, Donnie is a Boxing Head! He's going to fit right in....until he starts making bad moves

Default This just in

Walsh wanted to hire Byron Scott over Isiah in Indy, but he had taken the job with NJ. Check it out on Knicks.com

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Feels weird to finally hear some good news. Thread of the year nominee for good news.

Veteran

first off this is great news. the farther away he can disrupt the team the better. hes better suited for a scout position anyways.

now heres where i cant disagree with walsh. he wants to draft a point guard. but wont mind if we dont. and wants marbury back and likes jamal. i personally dont like jamals game for this team BUT with a contract like his AND under the RIGHT coach that will discipline him.. marbury and crawford can get it rolling again. they arent the future for our backcourt BUT two seasons ago before injuries plagued us and isiah phoned in the rest of the season we actually had a little chemistry.

same goes for eddy curry. eddy curry has all the talent er potential in the world. if patrick ewing comes in which im guessing he will (more so if herbs our coach) he will get eddy into defensive mind. im not saying hell be able to work miracles but if you think Walsh or Ewing or Jackson is going to let Eddy step a foot off that bench with out dropping fifty pounds and putting hands up in the lane then you are crazy... i say eddy stays because of his poor play last year.

i still believe zach randolph is tradable.. and will be traded. i dont think itll be for a huge expiring contract but well have to take a little garbage to get rid of a whole lot of it. i think its very possible he is packaged with Malik Roses expiring contract to get Jermaine O'Neal. dont be scared.. O'Neals contract expires at 2010.

the future looks bright for us... lets just see what happens at the draft.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Feels weird to finally hear some good news. Thread of the year nominee for good news.
    Yeeaahh im enjoying every second of this!

best-paid scout ever: