NFL draft

dre48ny

Rotation player
Our Super Bowl Champs had rookies like Ross, Boss, and Bradshaw contribute to our success. The Giants have great success drafting, lets keep the success going this weekend coming up. We need a safety and a linebacker.

dre48ny

Rotation player
Yes. At least we have Boss and we get a boost in the secondary. Gibril Wilson is gone, so we need a safety.

Shockey will have success in New Orleans, plus they have a great QB.

I have an info to the NFL Draft,may be you know this info,:Demetrius Bell who has draft by the bill is the son of.....Karl Malone.Yes Malone,the mail man,Malon had a sex relation with Gloria Bell and 9 months after Demetrius was birth.The problem is when Karl and Gloria had make sex Gloria was 13 and Karl was a sofomore in Louisiana Tech,I think the story will didn't stop here.

dre48ny

Rotation player
That's interesting. The Mailman always delivers!!

i am very happy with the first pick Kenny Philips from the U!!!!!!! He will be a very productive safety for years to come!! I saw him play live and ge is a beast!! I was very happy with the overall draft picks, I m glad we picked secindary in the first 2 rounds. I like the fact tht we took a gamble with Michigan standout Mario Manningham ( Amani is from Michigan, could be his successr). I am gladwe drafted LB's. Overall very good!!

They picked good in this draft also.
Anyone from the U is going to be good, just something about that college.
And Shockey, lets see what happens...

dre48ny

Rotation player
The "U" is notorious for building stars for the nfl.

Ray lewis
Devin hester
the late sean taylor
Gore
merriweather
ed reed

and tons more

I love the "U"!!!

Massive Jets fan here, loved the draft, we were severly lacking speed and pass rush on the defensive area of the ball, Gholston is gna be massive in this league. I also loved the pick up of Keller, he can't block worth a damm, but that's why we have Baker (For the time being anyway), he can come from the TE spot of the slot, he will really stretch the field.

Add our draft picks to the free agents we have already picked up and i can't wait for the new season.