Pic of Garnett gettin punched by Anthony Peeler

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
KG-0304MAY16-ROUND2GAME6-3Q-TRADEELBOWSWITHPEELER.jpg

You can see the sweat flyin off Gay G

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
LOL! I'm really impressed with your hatred for this guy. Haha.

Anyway I actually recall this game. I was watching it on TV. If I'm not mistaken this was during their playoff series back in 2004. It seemed that KG had no intention of throwing a punch, but Anthony Peeler did. Peeler pulled off a cowardly move which KG wasn't expecting. He surprised KG actually. And to think that they used to be teammates. An aftermath pic would show that KG was unfazed afterwards, more of shocked and struggling to control his rage. LOL. KG was MVP that year and he was smart enough not to engage in any ploy Sacramento had to take him out of the series. This replay was shown several times during that game and for the entire week. Too bad they lost to LA in the Conference Finals. Was rooting for them especially because of Spree.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I agree with you lanceroy but at the same time KG has always been known for goin around poppin sh1t with everyone. Im sure he instigated the whole thing and then when he got snuffed did nothin back. I woulda still rooted for the T wolves because of sprewell but KG deserved that and whatever he gets in the future.

Alot of people are sayin that KG has changed this year. Hes worse then he ever was in minnesota. Hes always beating his chest, taunting other players, tryin to act tough. I usually dont have problems with players doin stuff like this but KG takes it too far. When your showboating against the Atlanta Hawks, a team that the celtics have now beaten twice by an average of over 20 points....whats their to be pride of? The hawks were 4 or 5 games below .500, thats not really a big achievement for a team that won over 65 games.

Whats even worse then that was when the celtics beat detroit early in the season and acted like they won the championship. Heres a video from the celtics vs suns game where a couple incidents occured:

The block by KG was after the whistle. Hes always startin sh1t with other players. It looked like in the 2nd replay Amare was tryin to help kg up off the ground and he gets a shove for tryin to help. Maybe he was only tryin to help him so he can push him but kg pushed him first. Im not sure, theres a couple different ways you can interpret the 2nd incident.

I hope Al Horford or someone along the way knocks the sh1t out of kg and hurts him. He deserves to get hurt, and its rare for me to say i wanna see a player get hurt. The only other individual i can recall sayin that i wanted to see them hurt was isiah thomas.

jimkcchief88

All Star
KG-0304MAY16-ROUND2GAME6-3Q-TRADEELBOWSWITHPEELER.jpg

You can see the sweat flyin off Gay G

Classic. I had never seen those pics before. I was at MIZZOU at the same time with AP and got to see him up close and personal many times at the student REC center. What a great player. We knew not to mess with AP like that cause he was from Kansas City (Paseo I think) and those cats don't believe in sellin' no wolf tickets. I guess KG got his card pulled. Shoulda' known better as long those two played together in Minnie. I like the way AP squared him up before he decked him. I guess even the "Big Ticket" can get punched..lol

lanceroy

Benchwarmer
Alot of people are sayin that KG has changed this year. Hes worse then he ever was in minnesota. Hes always beating his chest, taunting other players, tryin to act tough. I usually dont have problems with players doin stuff like this but KG takes it too far. When your showboating against the Atlanta Hawks, a team that the celtics have now beaten twice by an average of over 20 points....whats their to be pride of? The hawks were 4 or 5 games below .500, thats not really a big achievement for a team that won over 65 games.

But I'm sure you'd have to agree you also enjoy watching his taunting and antics. He's actually an entertaining player, don't you think? On a serious note, what I'm really impressed about him is his passion for the game.

Whats even worse then that was when the celtics beat detroit early in the season and acted like they won the championship. Heres a video from the celtics vs suns game where a couple incidents occured:

The block by KG was after the whistle. Hes always startin sh1t with other players. It looked like in the 2nd replay Amare was tryin to help kg up off the ground and he gets a shove for tryin to help. Maybe he was only tryin to help him so he can push him but kg pushed him first. Im not sure, theres a couple different ways you can interpret the 2nd incident.

First and foremost, what I remember about this game was KG's wicked dunk over Amare. KG went baseline and dunked it over the stretched arms of Amare. The Phoenix crowd even acknowledged the power dunk. And immediately afterwards, Amare pushes KG and earns a technical. That was an amazing scene. Hmm.. I'll try to look for that video. The archives of best dunks at nba.com has it but cuts before the technical. But overall in this game, Amare owned KG.

Anyway regarding the video, it's just typical KG blocking shots that were taken after the whistle. A couple of players actually do this. Rasheed immediately comes to mind. They just make sure opposing players don't get extra freebies and gain confidence on their jumpshot. But what's hillarious about this scene was how instead of the usual goaltending block (someone shoots a freebie three point shot after the whistle and KG or Rasheed would block it just before it hits the rim), he slapped the ball like they were playing on the streets. It's pure entertainment. LOL. Great video. Oh and I distinctly remember watching this game also and I don't think Amare was helping him out. He'd never even think of it. He was actually caught between pushing KG down or just ignoring KG. End result was like a tap on KG's shoulder. And then when Amare was just about to leave, KG grabbed and pulled his hand. I actually enjoy their rivarly.

I hope Al Horford or someone along the way knocks the sh1t out of kg and hurts him. He deserves to get hurt, and its rare for me to say i wanna see a player get hurt. The only other individual i can recall sayin that i wanted to see them hurt was isiah thomas.

LOL. It IS evil to hope someone gets hurt. But I'm sure you're happy now that the series is tied. What the hell's going on with the Celtics?! I now hate the Hawks more than ever but still a big fan of Josh Smith.

But now that you've mentioned which player you hate, I'd just like to share mine, though I probably don't hate him as much as you hate KG. The name of the player's Lebron James! I haven't liked the guy since he came to the league. And I'm siding with Deshawn, and I believe his story of how Lebron first said shit about him and how he started it all. I wouldn't use the term overrated, but overconfident, cocky, individualistic, and lucky-to-be-at-the-right-team-at-the-right-time would probably describe Lebron better. He's a baller but I just don't like him. LOL.

P.S. sorry for the long post.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
But I'm sure you'd have to agree you also enjoy watching his taunting and antics. He's actually an entertaining player, don't you think? On a serious note, what I'm really impressed about him is his passion for the game.
It appears as if your being sarcastic but my answer is when shit pops off garnett is the biggest pussy.

First and foremost, what I remember about this game was KG's wicked dunk over Amare. KG went baseline and dunked it over the stretched arms of Amare. The Phoenix crowd even acknowledged the power dunk. And immediately afterwards, Amare pushes KG and earns a technical. That was an amazing scene. Hmm.. I'll try to look for that video. The archives of best dunks at nba.com has it but cuts before the technical. But overall in this game, Amare owned KG.
Amare and KG cant stop each other.

Anyway regarding the video, it's just typical KG blocking shots that were taken after the whistle. A couple of players actually do this. Rasheed immediately comes to mind. They just make sure opposing players don't get extra freebies and gain confidence on their jumpshot. But what's hillarious about this scene was how instead of the usual goaltending block (someone shoots a freebie three point shot after the whistle and KG or Rasheed would block it just before it hits the rim), he slapped the ball like they were playing on the streets. It's pure entertainment. LOL. Great video. Oh and I distinctly remember watching this game also and I don't think Amare was helping him out. He'd never even think of it. He was actually caught between pushing KG down or just ignoring KG. End result was like a tap on KG's shoulder. And then when Amare was just about to leave, KG grabbed and pulled his hand. I actually enjoy their rivarly.
Garnett tries to have a rivalry with every player he goes up against. Hes always tryin to instigate shit provin hes tougher but as soon as he gets stepped to we already know what happens.

LOL. It IS evil to hope someone gets hurt. But I'm sure you're happy now that the series is tied. What the hell's going on with the Celtics?! I now hate the Hawks more than ever but still a big fan of Josh Smith.

But now that you've mentioned which player you hate, I'd just like to share mine, though I probably don't hate him as much as you hate KG. The name of the player's Lebron James! I haven't liked the guy since he came to the league. And I'm siding with Deshawn, and I believe his story of how Lebron first said shit about him and how he started it all. I wouldn't use the term overrated, but overconfident, cocky, individualistic, and lucky-to-be-at-the-right-team-at-the-right-time would probably describe Lebron better. He's a baller but I just don't like him. LOL.

P.S. sorry for the long post.
Kevin Garpussy is the one player that deserves to get hurt. I would love to see a player break his f*ckin jaw or nose. If Zaza swung at him i probably woulda bought his jersey and followed him closely the rest of his career. Someone needs to put him back in his place like Peeler did.

If it comes down to it which it probably will, Ill root for Lebra Lames and the cavs over the celtics. Anyone over the Smellshits.