View Poll Results: what yall think of this?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ether

    5 50.00%
  • Good

    2 20.00%
  • Aight

    0 0%
  • Give up

    3 30.00%
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: MSG33 ethers the Celtics!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Breaking News MSG33 ethers the Celtics!!

    Msg33 I donít rap for free
    I be on the attack vs. the enemy
    So who might it be
    The team that got stepped upon
    The team with them leprechauns
    The team thatís next to be gone
    Gay G ill put the tool to ya
    Son the ticket like Pachulia
    donít pay any attention
    He tryin to fool ya
    His b1tch ass should get suspended
    I hope he aint cool to ya
    Cool only to the boston stans
    NY show no pity
    F*ck Boston teams and the city
    They got an itty bittty problem
    Getting suckas to solve them
    Randy moss lost
    Celtics are the next stop
    F*ck them red sox
    I take head shots
    This aint a game like an x box
    The red dot when they get popped
    Its gonna be they bed spot
    They donít understand it like tae kwon doe
    Have me thinking they from another planet
    Cassell and rondo
    Comin from mars or Jupiter
    Could pierce be any stupider
    Got sonned by horford
    And didnít do sh1t last night
    25 Gís he can afford
    Almost lost his life in his last fight
    Got knifed for runnin his mouth
    I donít feel bad he probably deserved it
    Celtics lost game 4 we observed it
    Fans sh1t their pants when they heard it
    So whats the verdict
    Boston fans nervous
    Im laughin and attackin
    Dope rhymes im packin
    No nappin when I happen
    Experience the Celtics are lackin
    Gold mackin I think they need aspirin
    Back then kg was a b1tch
    Aint nothing changed
    He still the same lame
    Hold ya head in shame
    Zaza made you lean back
    donít act like you aint seen that
    Msg 33 got the recipe to disect emcees
    Rhyme over a slow or fast beat
    I even tear apart athletes
    Rondo tried
    Josh Smith replied and denied
    I would hide or call time
    Celtic green lookin more like lime
    They wearin out
    I donít care about
    Their 66 wins
    It donít begin until the playoffs
    Cant take plays off
    thatís why the series is tied up
    Feelin pain use bengay
    F*ck them socks from fenway
    They got sent away after losing 5 straight
    Msg33 the great
    Who the f*ck else wants to get ate?
    My name holds weight from state to state
    NY I love Boston I hate
    Im like zaza sayin donít push me
    Triple p Paul pierced *****
    Its time to let go
    Shout out to metro
    Reppin the knicks like 126
    Im that damn great
    Eatin chumps like pancakes
    They need more then band aids
    I know you wanna be me
    new member of 08 abcd
    I aint greedy I got realistic
    You can catch me with his chick
    Or maybe his mom no respect for the don
    Accept that im on
    The level of a legend
    Shoot you down with the gold mac 11
    To the top im not headin
    Ive been in the top 5 or top 3
    How you gonna top me or stop me
    Clean yourself up lookin sloppy
    Actin ****y but im not from the city of bean
    The city of green aint the team
    Hungry like a fiend but not to be seen
    In the 4th quarter get them some water
    At the hands of the hawks
    They been man slaughtered
    obsessive compulsive disorder
    Ill f*ck ray allens daughter
    Even though I never saw her
    33 will do more then applaud her
    Dirty me I gotta watch my manners
    No 2008 championship banner
    Think back if you gonna call me wack
    I diss the Celtics and nyfanchris
    The crowd demands this
    There wont be an encore
    Sayin you want more
    I want more competition
    Im a smooth technition with ambition
    You like rondo man you missin
    Poseys a f@g kissin
    His teammates before each game
    donít claim to be able to hang with me
    Ill snatch ya chain ya see
    You aint nothing special
    Your only plain to me
    Itís the b1tch costin boston
    F*ck them they done
    They been sonned often
    now put them in a coffin


  2. #2
    Member knicksfancris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Msg33 I donít rap for free
    I be on the attack vs. the enemy
    So who might it be
    The team that got stepped upon
    The team with them leprechauns
    The team thatís next to be gone
    Gay G ill put the tool to ya
    Son the ticket like Pachulia
    donít pay any attention
    He tryin to fool ya
    His b1tch ass should get suspended
    I hope he aint cool to ya
    Cool only to the boston stans
    NY show no pity
    F*ck Boston teams and the city
    They got an itty bittty problem
    Getting suckas to solve them
    Randy moss lost
    Celtics are the next stop
    F*ck them red sox
    I take head shots
    This aint a game like an x box
    The red dot when they get popped
    Its gonna be they bed spot
    They donít understand it like tae kwon doe
    Have me thinking they from another planet
    Cassell and rondo
    Comin from mars or Jupiter
    Could pierce be any stupider
    Got sonned by horford
    And didnít do sh1t last night
    25 Gís he can afford
    Almost lost his life in his last fight
    Got knifed for runnin his mouth
    I donít feel bad he probably deserved it
    Celtics lost game 4 we observed it
    Fans sh1t their pants when they heard it
    So whats the verdict
    Boston fans nervous
    Im laughin and attackin
    Dope rhymes im packin
    No nappin when I happen
    Experience the Celtics are lackin
    Gold mackin I think they need aspirin
    Back then kg was a b1tch
    Aint nothing changed
    He still the same lame
    Hold ya head in shame
    Zaza made you lean back
    donít act like you aint seen that
    Msg 33 got the recipe to disect emcees
    Rhyme over a slow or fast beat
    I even tear apart athletes
    Rondo tried
    Josh Smith replied and denied
    I would hide or call time
    Celtic green lookin more like lime
    They wearin out
    I donít care about
    Their 66 wins
    It donít begin until the playoffs
    Cant take plays off
    thatís why the series is tied up
    Feelin pain use bengay
    F*ck them socks from fenway
    They got sent away after losing 5 straight
    Msg33 the great
    Who the f*ck else wants to get ate?
    My name holds weight from state to state
    NY I love Boston I hate
    Im like zaza sayin donít push me
    Triple p Paul pierced *****
    Its time to let go
    Shout out to metro
    Reppin the knicks like 126
    Im that damn great
    Eatin chumps like pancakes
    They need more then band aids
    I know you wanna be me
    new member of 08 abcd
    I aint greedy I got realistic
    You can catch me with his chick
    Or maybe his mom no respect for the don
    Accept that im on
    The level of a legend
    Shoot you down with the gold mac 11
    To the top im not headin
    Ive been in the top 5 or top 3
    How you gonna top me or stop me
    Clean yourself up lookin sloppy
    Actin ****y but im not from the city of bean
    The city of green aint the team
    Hungry like a fiend but not to be seen
    In the 4th quarter get them some water
    At the hands of the hawks
    They been man slaughtered
    obsessive compulsive disorder
    Ill f*ck ray allens daughter
    Even though I never saw her
    33 will do more then applaud her
    Dirty me I gotta watch my manners
    No 2008 championship banner
    Think back if you gonna call me wack
    I diss the Celtics and nyfanchris
    The crowd demands this
    There wont be an encore
    Sayin you want more
    I want more competition
    Im a smooth technition with ambition
    You like rondo man you missin
    Poseys a f@g kissin
    His teammates before each game
    donít claim to be able to hang with me
    Ill snatch ya chain ya see
    You aint nothing special
    Your only plain to me
    Itís the b1tch costin boston
    F*ck them they done
    They been sonned often
    now put them in a coffin

    not this **** was fire

  3. #3
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    not this **** was fire
    thanx i appreciate that, i feel kinda bad because i took a shot at you:

    Think back if you gonna call me wack
    I diss the Celtics and nyfanchris
    The crowd demands this
    You said my other diss towards lebron and jay-z wasnt that good but you werent the only one from here that got dissed. To those who got dissed it aint nothin personal, im just f*ckin around (donchris and echs). I apologize if anyones upset by my lines, im only doin this for fun. That apology is in now way directed at the celtics, f*ck them!

  4. #4
    Quiet Storm New New York's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    15

    Default 5 Mics

    Hip Hop Quoatable! Sorry I'm a former Source Head and that is the only way I could put it!

  5. #5
    12th man
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono
    Posts
    11,260
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    lol...MSG is the king of Celtics ethering.

  6. #6
    KnicksonLIN.com
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,073
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    That rap was not only funny, but it was good. You get 10 out of 10 for that one. I'm glad the Celtics are finally showing their true colors. A team that loses twice to a team that's 37-45 can not win a championship.

  7. #7
    Member knicksfancris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    thanx i appreciate that, i feel kinda bad because i took a shot at you:



    You said my other diss towards lebron and jay-z wasnt that good but you werent the only one from here that got dissed. To those who got dissed it aint nothin personal, im just f*ckin around (donchris and echs). I apologize if anyones upset by my lines, im only doin this for fun. That apology is in now way directed at the celtics, f*ck them!
    i know that one of the parts i like the most iam happy yo always talking about u a legend but u still get pist of when a rokkie step up to you but u are a cool ass ***** but some time we dont have the same opinas and u get mad with me because i say what i feel like marbaury suicks in my mind and no iam no trying to start a war but thast is my opinion and nobody will change that u feel me

  8. #8
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by knicksfancris
    i know that one of the parts i like the most iam happy yo always talking about u a legend but u still get pist of when a rokkie step up to you but u are a cool ass ***** but some time we dont have the same opinas and u get mad with me because i say what i feel like marbaury suicks in my mind and no iam no trying to start a war but thast is my opinion and nobody will change that u feel me
    i cant respect the opinion that marbury sucks, hes got talent. People can bring up things from his past about how hes a bad team player but i dont see many say that he sucks. I cant change your opinion but i cant value it either. I was arguing with someone else last time and you got involved for no reason. I didnt initiate nothin and i dont plan on initiating anything in the future so i cant say i feel you no homo.

  9. #9
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    962
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    i can't judge it cuz i haven't heard it aurally. i'm a pessimist tho cuz you could after all spit it like this

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Similar Threads

  1. The Boston Celtics vs the New York Knicks Game Thread
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: Apr 15, 2008, 19:02
  2. New York Knicks vs Boston Celtics Game Thread 2/12
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: Feb 14, 2008, 21:24
  3. Celtics And Wolves Reach Agreement
    By metrocard in forum NBA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: Jul 30, 2007, 22:47
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: Jul 30, 2007, 14:52
  5. BLAZERS KNICKS RAPTORS CELTICS TWOLVES TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By SouthamptonAin'tNewYawk! in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: Nov 13, 2005, 23:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •