View Poll Results: Who will win this playoff series?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Cleveland Lebron James

5 100.00%
  • The Fraud-ston MELTics

0 0%

Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Round 2

Hybrid View

Default Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Round 2

Series Schedule and Results

Celtics lead 2-0

Gm. 1: BOS 76, CLE 72
    Gm. 2: BOS 89, CLE 73
    Gm. 3: CLE 108, BOS 84
    Gm. 4:Mon., May 12: at Cleveland, 8 p.m. ET (TNT)
    Gm. 5*:Wed., May 14: at Boston, TBD (TNT)
    Gm. 6*:Fri., May 16: at Cleveland, TBD (ESPN)
    Gm. 7*:Sun., May 18: at Boston, TBD (TBD)

*if necessary

The Cleveland Cavaliers

Delonte West
    Wally Szcerbiak
    Lebron James
    Ben Wallace
    Zydrunas Iglauskus

The Boston Celtics

Rajon Rondo
    Ray Allen
    Paul Peirce
    Kevin Garnett
    Kendrick Perkins

All comments, thoughts, and analysis belong in this thread.
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; May 12, 2008 at 17:47.

i say cavs in 6-celts cant win on the road and are worn out. LeBron can take pierce or allen. He's gonnna drop 35 everygame

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    i say cavs in 6-celts cant win on the road and are worn out. LeBron can take pierce or allen. He's gonnna drop 35 everygame
    I hope your right, heres what i wrote on another site:

Im gonna have to root for Leb1tch lames now. Theres no one i hate more then the MELTics and their bandwagoners. This series is unpredictable, the last time the cavs played a great defensive team in a playoff series they got shut the f*ck down (against the spurs). But the Smeltics aint the spurs, they choke in the 4th quarter of close games. If the Cavs can keep an away game close and steal one in Boston then they might be able to win this series.
    I agree that their not a good road team, they have problems playing when under pressure. All the Cavs gotta do is keep it close in Boston and they can win. GarNOT didnt get his nickname for no reason, as skip bayless from espn first take says Garnett is GarNOT in the 4th because he becomes a non factor.

*laughs at your sig*

Cleveland playin some tough defense. Go Cavs!!!!

Bos 32 Cle 30

Cavs are only shooting 29%

Lebron James: 2-18 FG, 0-6 3FG, 12 Points, 9 Rebs, 9 Assists, 10 Turnovers, 4 Fouls.
    LOL! Was he going for a quadruple double?? Had Lebron gotten 10 Rebs and 10 Assists, that would have to be the worst and ugliest triple double performance in NBA History.

This series is starting to remind me of the Knicks-Rockets 1994 series. Low-scoring and all-defense type of series. I think it's gonna be great.

Pierce and Allen were ZERO factors. Can't believe they both had a terrible terrible night, not to mention Allen scoring NOTHING! Great defense on Lebron and a great performance from Garnett won it for Boston.

I say Boston wins the series in 5. Here come the haters again!!! LOL!

Originally Posted by GoKnIcKsDLEE42
    LOL! Where's that 35?

Am I the only Lebron hater here???

Originally Posted by lanceroy
    LOL! Where's that 35?

Am I the only Lebron hater here???
    No. Finals with Boston vs. Lakers would bring back some of the eighties atmosphere, I am looking forward to it.

Default Finally!!!

Originally Posted by pat
    No. Finals with Boston vs. Lakers would bring back some of the eighties atmosphere, I am looking forward to it.
    Finally! Someone other than myself who's rooting for the Celtics to reach the Finals. Good on you Pat! Celtics VS Lakers will definitely be the best Finals since 1999.
    2000 Finals sucked with all the yellow colors throughout the court in every game whether it was at Indiana or LA. That's what you get when you have two yellow/gold-themed teams. And of course the Knicks would have been better to watch, and so was Portland.
    2001 Finals was so-so.
    2002 Finals was boooooring. The only fun thing to watch was Shaq being unstoppable.
    2003 Finals was even worse despite it reaching 6 games.
    2004 Finals was actually exciting. Believe it or not I predicted Pistons in 5.
    2005 Finals was as boring as the 2003 Finals. (Spurs always ruin the Finals)
    2006 Finals was good to watch just to find out if Shaq can deliver on his promise.
    2007 Finals was like watching De La Hoya and Forbes. One-sided and pathetic.

Back to the game: At the postgame, Mike Brown said there were several times Lebron didn't get the calls, which explains his shooting drought. Is he kidding me?? This guy's madly in love with this guy. I bet he'd follow him up to Brooklyn and ask for the coaching job. Lebron got 10 FTA's. Out of his 18 field goal attempts, 12-14 of those were jump shots, and he obviously didn't get fouled there. He drove to the basket I think only 4 or 5 times the entire game. And he got his calls. What else does Mike Brown want? Lebron is getting way too many superstar calls already throughout this season.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Cavs may repeat their Eastern Conference Title if they keep playing defense like that.

Celtics don't really impress me for a 60+ WIN team, will they go the playoffs without a road win?

Originally Posted by lanceroy
    Finally! Someone other than myself who's rooting for the Celtics to reach the Finals. Good on you Pat!
    Rooting is a bit too strong. It's just the best Finals match-up that is still possible.