View Poll Results: Who will win this playoff series?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Cleveland Lebron James

5 100.00%
  • The Fraud-ston MELTics

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Round 2

**** THE CELT****S!!!

Sorry, had to say that.......or type that. This series aint over yet. Im pickin the celtics to win, i still got them goin to the finals but you cant count the cavs out. why? because the celtics still havent proven they can win on the road. Cleveland had game 1 and they gave it away. If they can steal a game in Boston they can win this. But if the Celtics win one of the next 2 games in Cleveland..........the cavs will be like jay-z after ether; stuttering and crying.

Cavs up by 21 with 7:45 left in the 3rd

Ben Wallace is playin great for the cavs, delonte>>>rondo

man ray allen is CHOKING

The Cavs stomped em out!!! I was lovin every second of it!!

Cavs 108 Celts 84

@ delonte roamin around on defense not showin any respect for rondos jumper.

Rondo finsished w/ 7pts (3-10), 1rb, 0asts, and he got blocked 3 times.

Delonte finished w/ 21pts(7-11), 7asts, 5rbs

I havent seen anyone get pounded this hard since slick rick on the end of moment i feared

*Dont listen to this if you have a weak stomach*

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Lebron should be averaging 2 blocks a game with his natural ability.

Celtics are the worst road team in the playoffs.

I guess no one knows what goes down......or should i say up at the end of the moment i feared. Your probably better off not listening to it, the first time i did it made me want to

Rondo guarentees next 2 wins for celtics

Rondo and Scott pollard had some interesting things to say about tonights game.

After scoring 12 pts on 4-12 shooting, with only 1 rebound and 0 assists rondo was upset about not having the ball in his hands enough. He also complained about his teammates saying "they make alot more money then me and they aint playin like it." No one on the celtics have commented on this yet. We asked Rondo about how he felt about his play and he said, "I did my thing. I was agressive, I did a good job distributing and I feel overall i outplayed Delonte West. With the way Paul and Ray are playing, I should be taking 20 shots again. Give me more touches and I guarentee a win the next 2 games."

We talked to Scott Pollard who has been on the inactive list. He also said that he wanted to play stating that, "We talkin bout the playoffs, not the regular season. Im willing to play hard and step up to any challenge. I aint backin down from now clown ass bums like Zaza Pachulia. If he stepped to me i would snuff his b*** ass. I aint takin sh*t from no one. Come at me if you want a f*ckin war. F*ck Doc Rivers!!"

If Garnett, Perkins, and PJ Brown continue to be delusional, should Scott Pollard get a chance?

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    I guess no one knows what goes down......or should i say up at the end of the moment i feared. Your probably better off not listening to it, the first time i did it made me want to

Those are some massive statements. Pollard lol, i thought he was the token muppet on the Celtics roster.

Did u see LeBrons mum get off her seat when he got fouled by Pierce and Garnett had to grab her and LeBron went off at here lol. LeBron is a mummies boy.

What's the source of these comments?

I made that article up, its fake.

The Cavs have a chance of winning this series. With the experience they got goin to the finals last year I can see them stealing a game in Boston. Since the Celtics cant win on the road, this series will most likely go 7 games. Clevelands really impressed me with their defense and teamplay. Nothing would make me happier then to see the celtics, who were supposed to go to the finals get eliminated by the cavs.

I made that article up, its fake.
    Didn't sound like Rondo or Pollard to me. But if you caught the Celtics' mood correctly, they would be pretty much f'ed.

That would be funny if rondo said that after the bad game he had, and if scott pollard said f*ck doc rivers but maybe they should play him. I could see him doing better then kg did in the 2nd half. GarNOT proved that hes worthy of that nickname, with only 2 points in the 2nd half.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Its a shame being in the eastern conference, being the "best team in the league" and not winning a road game yet in the playoffs, that's not championship material at all. Hawks should have been a game 4 win, game 5 at the latest, Cleveland has to play this out, and try to beat Boston at home that will be the key for locking up the series.