• The Cleveland Lebron James

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • The Fraud-ston MELTics

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I guess no one knows what goes down......or should i say up at the end of the moment i feared. Your probably better off not listening to it, the first time i did it made me want to :barf:

Rondo guarentees next 2 wins for celtics

Rondo and Scott pollard had some interesting things to say about tonights game.

After scoring 12 pts on 4-12 shooting, with only 1 rebound and 0 assists rondo was upset about not having the ball in his hands enough. He also complained about his teammates saying "they make alot more money then me and they aint playin like it." No one on the celtics have commented on this yet. We asked Rondo about how he felt about his play and he said, "I did my thing. I was agressive, I did a good job distributing and I feel overall i outplayed Delonte West. With the way Paul and Ray are playing, I should be taking 20 shots again. Give me more touches and I guarentee a win the next 2 games."

We talked to Scott Pollard who has been on the inactive list. He also said that he wanted to play stating that, "We talkin bout the playoffs, not the regular season. Im willing to play hard and step up to any challenge. I aint backin down from now clown ass bums like Zaza Pachulia. If he stepped to me i would snuff his b*** ass. I aint takin sh*t from no one. Come at me if you want a f*ckin war. F*ck Doc Rivers!!"

If Garnett, Perkins, and PJ Brown continue to be delusional, should Scott Pollard get a chance?

Pricey

Rotation player
I guess no one knows what goes down......or should i say up at the end of the moment i feared. Your probably better off not listening to it, the first time i did it made me want to :barf:

Those are some massive statements. Pollard lol, i thought he was the token muppet on the Celtics roster.

Did u see LeBrons mum get off her seat when he got fouled by Pierce and Garnett had to grab her and LeBron went off at here lol. LeBron is a mummies boy.

pat

Starter

What's the source of these comments?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I made that article up, its fake. :lol:

The Cavs have a chance of winning this series. With the experience they got goin to the finals last year I can see them stealing a game in Boston. Since the Celtics cant win on the road, this series will most likely go 7 games. Clevelands really impressed me with their defense and teamplay. Nothing would make me happier then to see the celtics, who were supposed to go to the finals get eliminated by the cavs.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
That would be funny if rondo said that after the bad game he had, and if scott pollard said f*ck doc rivers but maybe they should play him. I could see him doing better then kg did in the 2nd half. GarNOT proved that hes worthy of that nickname, with only 2 points in the 2nd half.

nyKnicks126

Go 1990s New York Knicks!
Its a shame being in the eastern conference, being the "best team in the league" and not winning a road game yet in the playoffs, that's not championship material at all. Hawks should have been a game 4 win, game 5 at the latest, Cleveland has to play this out, and try to beat Boston at home that will be the key for locking up the series.