David Lee's new look

metrocard

Legend
2478897506_b5779e3f24.jpg

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
yeah, I heard bout this, he was endoresed by Vitamin Water, and they had a public poll on how to cut his hair, and the mohawk was the winner, some shit like that

dleemohawkei8.jpg

just as long as it don't effect his game :shrug:, haha'

Kiyaman

Legend
David Lee is a'ight in my book.
And all the Knick-Fans that think just like Isiah Thomas and says that David Lee is not a Knick Starter deserve a 23 or 33 win season.

David Lee was supposed to be a Knick Starter his second season in the league because he was the only PF on the Knicks roster that clicked-well alongside of Curry, Q.Rich, and Marbury.
Just because Channing Frye was picked ahead of Lee in the draft dum dum Isiah could not see that Frye was the best backup for Curry. Instead he started Frye & Curry.
When 6.11 Channing Frye would've been best comming off the bench with 6.8 Tazman Balkman, and 5.9 combo-guard Nate Robinson.

And Jared Jefferies getting one second of playingtime mess the entire rotation and Knick team up that season and this season.

And to all the Isiah Thomas thinkers that says Frye is soft need to look at the depth that Frye & Outlaw gave Portland comming off the bench this season to make the Blazers team a .500 season team.
When was the last time Portland was a .500 team?
it was'nt with 20/10 stat Zach Randolph on the roster.

David Lee is A'ight with me.

Last edited:

mynameis

Benchwarmer
D lee.. is the best he's a hard worker..If you work hard sky's the limit... he can be as good as MJ.... I Believe on that man....

pat

Starter
he can be as good as MJ.... I Believe on that man....

You lost it a bit there, didn't you?

David Lee is a good player and definitely should be a starter. But if you really believe that he is the next MJ, you watched too many of those Jordan-ads.