Thread: [Denver] Nuggets Will Listen To Trade Offers For Carmelo...

Media [Denver] Nuggets Will Listen To Trade Offers For Carmelo...

"Denver Post -
    The Nuggets have made no indication that they will actively shop [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], but they will listen to offers, according to the Denver Post.

Because of his off the court problems and the luxury tax, Denver may be inclined to see what sort of package Anthony would yield. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]"

quote/unquote...

source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

just wondering what ya' think about that...and I think it'll be pretty hot if the sucker puncher came to NY

man he played like a girl in da playoffs, missed like 50 lay ups but he's young and he's a force, i'll definately wouldnt mind gettin em

Next season, keep waiting donchris's Avatar

I still remember when he punched Collins and then ran. That was a bitch move! Melo is a good player but he can't put a team on his back. Denver is totally ****ed. Have you seen their salaries? They over paid for every one.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR MINT
    "Denver Post -
    The Nuggets have made no indication that they will actively shop [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], but they will listen to offers, according to the Denver Post.

Because of his off the court problems and the luxury tax, Denver may be inclined to see what sort of package Anthony would yield. [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]"

quote/unquote...

source: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

just wondering what ya' think about that...and I think it'll be pretty hot if the sucker puncher came to NY
    I want to first thank you for puttin this thread where it belongs. If we had a couple more posters posting in this section i think we could get some good discussions going about other nba teams and the playoffs.

Im not sure about carmello, I've been thinkin about this. I think hes a skilled offensive player who can shoot well, post up, and take opponents off the dribble (thats more then lebrick can do). I seen him play real good defense occasionally, and hes a good rebounder. Its his attitude thats questionable but I blame alot of the nuggets being swept on george karl. It didnt appear as if he asked them to play any defense and i do think they have players are capable of slowin down their opponents. Im interested to see what others have to say about this.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Carmelo is just another Glen Robinson.

Trading for him would just make us WORSE...could you imagine Crawford/Richardson/Carmelo/Randolph/Curry. No ball movement, turnovers, slow ass fat team...chuckers...no defense at all.

I'm ashamed Carmelo is half Rican.

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Carmelo is just another Glen Robinson.

Trading for him would just make us WORSE...could you imagine Crawford/Richardson/Carmelo/Randolph/Curry. No ball movement, turnovers, slow ass fat team...chuckers...no defense at all.

I'm ashamed Carmelo is half Rican.
    Carmello on this current knicks team would be a disaster. Theres definitly a couple fat asses that need to be shipped out and a ***** boy. Word is D'antoni has accepted the job as knicks head coach, im about to go make a thread.

KnicksonLIN.com

I am not a fan of Carmelo Anthony. However, if we could dump Eddy Curry or Quentin Richardson's contract for Carmelo, I would do it. Just as long as they don't ask for any draft picks.

I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a top 3 pick, n they trade the pick away & a player with a big contract to match the trade clause for carmelo