[Denver] Nuggets Will Listen To Trade Offers For Carmelo...

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
"Denver Post -
The Nuggets have made no indication that they will actively shop Carmelo Anthony, but they will listen to offers, according to the Denver Post.

Because of his off the court problems and the luxury tax, Denver may be inclined to see what sort of package Anthony would yield. [READ]"

quote/unquote...

source: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...gets_will_listen_to_trade_offers_for_carmelo/

just wondering what ya' think about that...and I think it'll be pretty hot if the sucker puncher came to NY :rolleyes:

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
man he played like a girl in da playoffs, missed like 50 lay ups but he's young and he's a force, i'll definately wouldnt mind gettin em

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
I still remember when he punched Collins and then ran. That was a bitch move! Melo is a good player but he can't put a team on his back. Denver is totally fucked. Have you seen their salaries? They over paid for every one.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
"Denver Post -
The Nuggets have made no indication that they will actively shop Carmelo Anthony, but they will listen to offers, according to the Denver Post.

Because of his off the court problems and the luxury tax, Denver may be inclined to see what sort of package Anthony would yield. [READ]"

quote/unquote...

source: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...gets_will_listen_to_trade_offers_for_carmelo/

just wondering what ya' think about that...and I think it'll be pretty hot if the sucker puncher came to NY :rolleyes:

I want to first thank you for puttin this thread where it belongs. If we had a couple more posters posting in this section i think we could get some good discussions going about other nba teams and the playoffs.

Im not sure about carmello, I've been thinkin about this. I think hes a skilled offensive player who can shoot well, post up, and take opponents off the dribble (thats more then lebrick can do). I seen him play real good defense occasionally, and hes a good rebounder. Its his attitude thats questionable but I blame alot of the nuggets being swept on george karl. It didnt appear as if he asked them to play any defense and i do think they have players are capable of slowin down their opponents. Im interested to see what others have to say about this.

metrocard

Legend
Carmelo is just another Glen Robinson.

Trading for him would just make us WORSE...could you imagine Crawford/Richardson/Carmelo/Randolph/Curry. No ball movement, turnovers, slow ass fat team...chuckers...no defense at all.

I'm ashamed Carmelo is half Rican.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Carmelo is just another Glen Robinson.

Trading for him would just make us WORSE...could you imagine Crawford/Richardson/Carmelo/Randolph/Curry. No ball movement, turnovers, slow ass fat team...chuckers...no defense at all.

I'm ashamed Carmelo is half Rican.

Carmello on this current knicks team would be a disaster. Theres definitly a couple fat asses that need to be shipped out and a pussy boy. Word is D'antoni has accepted the job as knicks head coach, im about to go make a thread.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I am not a fan of Carmelo Anthony. However, if we could dump Eddy Curry or Quentin Richardson's contract for Carmelo, I would do it. Just as long as they don't ask for any draft picks.

JUNIOR MINT

Benchwarmer
I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get a top 3 pick, n they trade the pick away & a player with a big contract to match the trade clause for carmelo