08-09 Starting Lineup

This season is gonna bring many changes, hopefully including the starting lineup. Im thinking:
1.Steph
2.Jones
3.Chandler
4.Lee
5.Curry

I was about to say that this is highly unlikely becuase of the salaries of the bench players. But then i realized that we have a coach with a brain now, so its possible.

Depending on the players we draft, the lineup might change. If its a pg (mayo, dj, rose) im pretty sure stephs gonna start. But if its a big man (Lopez, Beasley, Thabeet*) Curry's gonna have to work and earn his money to maintain that starting job.

*i thought i heard that thabeet was staying at uconn, i coulb be wrong.

datruth

Your Best Bet is B Ez
This season is gonna bring many changes, hopefully including the starting lineup. Im thinking:
1.Steph
2.Jones
3.Chandler
4.Lee
5.Curry

I was about to say that this is highly unlikely becuase of the salaries of the bench players. But then i realized that we have a coach with a brain now, so its possible.

Depending on the players we draft, the lineup might change. If its a pg (mayo, dj, rose) im pretty sure stephs gonna start. But if its a big man (Lopez, Beasley, Thabeet*) Curry's gonna have to work and earn his money to maintain that starting job.

*i thought i heard that thabeet was staying at uconn, i coulb be wrong.

just out of curiosity, what makes u think we going resign jones?

Starks

Starter
Don't bet on it. This whole roster is in the league's bargain bin for any team to grab.

Most of these players will have new teams in less than 14 months.

So long...

This the Donnie and D'Antoni show for now on

dre48ny

Rotation player
Don't bet on it. This whole roster is in the league's bargain bin for any team to grab.

Most of these players will have new teams in less than 14 months.

So long...

This the Donnie and D'Antoni show for now on

Agree moves will be made in the next year or so. Walsh has made it clear that he will have cap space for 2010. D'Antoni will also demand that some players be moved if after 1 year they do not fit his style. Very interesting year approaching the Knicks.