Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 153

Thread: The GREAT Stephon "STARBURY" Marbury Appreciation Thread

  1. #31
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    So.. why did you make this thread again? To start pointless argurements, and to show your love for Corny Island Strawberry? Thats messed up on how much Straw makes, he should be locked up for life for making that kind of money. Giving back lol, give me a brake, he is giving things away like money, shoes, etc. to get his taxes away to the community, not paying to the government, so in the long run it looks good on his profile, and he is spending money the way he wants too. So when he does this he is tax free. See there's always a reason why Strawberry does this. I am not looking forward to see another ESPN headline story of Marbury acting like a jackass. If you haven't realised it he is all about the $$$$$$$$.
    Im suprised you would even come at me with the number of times i made you my son. You have nothin to do with this so i dont know why you gettin involved. For some reason you like to start stuff with me from time to time like when you accused me of being msg 34 and metrocards. What happened? I dont think we need to go back to that, thats in the past. Let me ask you this, do you feel that way towards allan houston? I have realised that you are all about losing. Every time you tried to argue with me you lost and got embarrassed. You made a fool out of yourself last time. I gotta ask you like i asked unrealistic: did marbury knife your pops or sumthin? If you read everything here you would realize that theres nothing legitimate that you can hold against marbury since before 06-07. Stop being NYbitch126 and get back to being nyknicks126. If you have a problem with this thread then stay the f*ck out. I give posters like lj4ptplay, donchris, pat, and new new york alot more respect then you. With this type of post your on the level of not-datruth and unrealistic.

  2. #32
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    i made you my son. . Let me ask you this, do you feel that way towards allan houston? I have realised that you are all about losing. Every time you tried to argue with me you lost and got embarrassed. You made a fool out of yourself last time.
    First of all nah, What the **** does Allan Houston got ANYTHING TO do with this??!! What I bolded I want you to answer me, how am I ALL ABOUT LOOSING!!!!!!!!! I am a true Orange and BLue Knicks fan.............. Lost and embarrassed.. When., wow man you really are getting ahead of yourself, you are ruining the site man, I still think you are a great poster, but cut with the Marbury ****, its . Made a fool..... hmm.

    So how did Houston get to this, cause he is one of my favorite Knicks of all time?

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    421
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I think this thread is unproductive for both sides for Marbury lovers and Marbury haters.

    Marbury as done good things, and he has done bad things like every human being.

    People complain he is all about the money and he has been giving things away to get tax breaks... really? There are other ways to leagly avoid paying without giving free stuff to people. So why does he choose this route? Better image? Who knows because we don't! We aren't Marbury so stop trying to act like you know what is on his mind.

    People complain that he makes so much money and and he has been playing like crap... wow. I'm sure most of the people on this board would except that amount of money in a heartbeat even if you didn't have the skill to play in the NBA.

    People complain and defend Marbury about the whole skipping out on the team. Were you there? I'm sorry when has the media been 100% accurate? I used to be a cop in DC and I cannot tell you how many times the news has screwed up the facts as to what happened with such and such incident. The news is a business to make money and feed off drama, not to provide us with the truth and facts. As far as facts MSG found about why he left the team when he was told he was benched, we do not know what happened. Why? Because we weren't there... it is that easy. We will never know what exactly went down.

    The only thing we can be disappointed with Marbury on is the fact that he hasn't shined like the star he is supposed to be. For the past fews years he has played ok, not an all-star. You can hate all you want on that.

  4. #34
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    First of all nah, What the **** does Allan Houston got ANYTHING TO do with this??!! What I bolded I want you to answer me, how am I ALL ABOUT LOOSING!!!!!!!!! I am a true Orange and BLue Knicks fan.............. Lost and embarrassed.. When., wow man you really are getting ahead of yourself, you are ruining the site man, I still think you are a great poster, but cut with the Marbury ****, its . Made a fool..... hmm.

    So how did Houston get to this, cause he is one of my favorite Knicks of all time?
    Allan Houston is one of your favorite knicks. I like him too (no homo) but if your gonna hold it against marbury for being overpaid.......

    I said everytime we had an arguement you lost. Remember last time when you accused me of making aliases and in the end you made yourself look bad.

    Theres nothing wrong with this site and im not the one ruining it. I made alot of good points, these marbury threads have been necessary. Hes been recieving alot of unfair hate. Your hate for Marbury puts you at the same level as unrealistic. Even datruth doesnt seem to hate him like you and unreal. I get the impression that the 2 of you want to see him do bad and fail.

    Dont threaten me tellin me to "cut the marbury ****." There were some good arguements going on until you came in this thread with your ignorance.

  5. #35
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by jeckomaru
    I think this thread is unproductive for both sides for Marbury lovers and Marbury haters.

    Marbury as done good things, and he has done bad things like every human being.

    People complain he is all about the money and he has been giving things away to get tax breaks... really? There are other ways to leagly avoid paying without giving free stuff to people. So why does he choose this route? Better image? Who knows because we don't! We aren't Marbury so stop trying to act like you know what is on his mind.

    People complain that he makes so much money and and he has been playing like crap... wow. I'm sure most of the people on this board would except that amount of money in a heartbeat even if you didn't have the skill to play in the NBA.

    People complain and defend Marbury about the whole skipping out on the team. Were you there? I'm sorry when has the media been 100% accurate? I used to be a cop in DC and I cannot tell you how many times the news has screwed up the facts as to what happened with such and such incident. The news is a business to make money and feed off drama, not to provide us with the truth and facts. As far as facts MSG found about why he left the team when he was told he was benched, we do not know what happened. Why? Because we weren't there... it is that easy. We will never know what exactly went down.

    The only thing we can be disappointed with Marbury on is the fact that he hasn't shined like the star he is supposed to be. For the past fews years he has played ok, not an all-star. You can hate all you want on that.
    Thats a respectable post. I agree that people have a right to be dissapointed in him for not shining the star he can be. At the same time I dont think its fair to judge him based on this season. I can understand why hes on a short leash for next season even though i partially disagree based on what he did in 06-07 which people seem to have forgotten about.

  6. #36
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I got a question for you MSG? How long have you been a fan of the Knicks for? Because I think the only reason you are a Knicks fan is because of Corny Island Star Strawberry? Is that true? Where you a Suns,Nets, And Timberwolves fan? Because the only thing you talk about is Marbs. So the thread title speaks for your stupidity and love for Marbury. Really it would be all good with you just stopped talking about Marbury, then you would be elite again.

  7. #37
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I got a question for you MSG? How long have you been a fan of the Knicks for? Because I think the only reason you are a Knicks fan is because of Corny Island Star Strawberry? Is that true? Where you a Suns,Nets, And Timberwolves fan? Because the only thing you talk about is Marbs. So the thread title speaks for your stupidity and love for Marbury. Really it would be all good with you just stopped talking about Marbury, then you would be elite again.
    Ive been a knicks fan since 94, when you were still wearin diapers. You know that i post on other topics besides starbury. It is you 126 who has never really been an elite poster. Your a "B" level poster at best. Theres a long list of posters who i consider better then you, and who i have more respect for then you.

    abcd
    donchris
    Pat
    lanceroy
    lj4ptplay
    dre48ny
    jeckomaru
    even datruth
    lilman brklyn

    You reacted to this thread with bitterniss and hatred. When you hate someone that much, i cant respect your opinions. Your hatred clearly gets in the way of your thinking. I proved theirs a strong possibility that marbury left the team because of Mr. Lou's death, not because of his fight with isiah. Now that i've taken that away from haters they dont have much else to hate marbury for since larry brown coached, a couple years ago.

    I proved over and over again that he was a different player in 06-07. Now that we know why he left the team, haters like you need to get the f*ck outta here. Your hatred puts you in a class with unrealistic.

    I have no interest in continuing these arguements. You had no reason to even start this one. If you dont like my thread stay out of it. Its funny how you start **** with me from time to time, for no reason. Just like when you accused me of making aliases and now this.
    Last edited by MSGKnickz33; May 18, 2008 at 14:49.

  8. #38
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Ive been a knicks fan since 94, when you were still wearin diapers. You know that i post on other topics besides starbury. It is you 126 who has never really been an elite poster. Your a "B" level poster at best. Theres a long list of posters who i consider better then you, and who i have more respect for then you.

    abcd
    donchris
    Pat
    lanceroy
    lj4ptplay
    dre48ny
    jeckomaru
    even datruth
    lilman brklyn

    You reacted to this thread with bitterniss and hatred. When you hate someone that much, i cant respect your opinions. Your hatred clearly gets in the way of your thinking. I proved theirs a strong possibility that marbury left the team because of Mr. Lou's death, not because of his fight with isiah. Now that i've taken that away from haters they dont have much else to hate marbury for since larry brown coached, a couple years ago.

    I proved over and over again that he was a different player in 06-07. Now that we know why he left the team, haters like you need to get the f*ck outta here. Your hatred puts you in a class with unrealistic.

    I have no interest in continuing these arguements. You had no reason to even start this one. If you dont like my thread stay out of it. Its funny how you start **** with me from time to time, for no reason. Just like when you accused me of making aliases and now this.
    I dont care what type of poster I am lol, its not my primary job, my job is being a fan with reasonable thinking of how to get this team better. I dont understand your ranking levels for being an elite poster is, but all I know is you got to be a fan of Marbs to be elite... haha. Marbury cheating on his wife, Marbury smokin the weed, Marbury being a b!tch, Marbury having no leadership qualitites at all. Thats Marb.

    If that was the real reason why he abandoned the team, then he would have just said it. lol. Its not a big deal. Unless he was telling a lie, which is marbury like.

    You don't know if I hate Marbury or not. I don't I just dont like him, he is a two faced idiot, with problems. On the court playing wise, and off the court being a idiot. Vick case, coming drunk or high to interviews

    I think you need to get the F*CK out of here man, you makin stupid threads like this Marbury Appreciation Thread, you just pick fights that way, I don't know what you see in Marbury that you think is so good, Is it really because of where he grew up, and that he is a idiot in the offseason? You definately AREN'T a true Orange and Blue Knicks fan. You probably came here as a bandwagon fan during 2003 when unfortunately Marbury got his ass on the Knicks. Damn we need some reasonable thinking fans on this board, like Kiyaman, Starks, etc. cause you MSG33, you are posting to much sh!t. If Marbury is trading from the Knicks will you go too?
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; May 18, 2008 at 16:04.

  9. #39
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I dont care what type of poster I am lol, its not my primary job, my job is being a fan with reasonable thinking of how to get this team better. I dont understand your ranking levels for being an elite poster is, but all I know is you got to be a fan of Marbs to be elite... haha. Marbury cheating on his wife, Marbury smokin the weed, Marbury being a b!tch, Marbury having no leadership qualitites at all. Thats Marb.

    If that was the real reason why he abandoned the team, then he would have just said it. lol. Its not a big deal. Unless he was telling a lie, which is marbury like.

    You don't know if I hate Marbury or not. I don't I just dont like him, he is a two faced idiot, with problems. On the court playing wise, and off the court being a idiot. Vick case, coming drunk or high to interviews

    I think you need to get the F*CK out of here man, you makin stupid threads like this Marbury Appreciation Thread, you just pick fights that way, I don't know what you see in Marbury that you think is so good, Is it really because of where he grew up, and that he is a idiot in the offseason? You definately AREN'T a true Orange and Blue Knicks fan. You probably came here as a bandwagon fan during 2003 when unfortunately Marbury got his ass on the Knicks. Damn we need some reasonable thinking fans on this board, like Kiyaman, Starks, etc. cause you MSG33, you are posting to much sh!t. If Marbury is trading from the Knicks will you go too?
    You do care what type of poster you are, I seen you get sensitive in another thread when someone kept sayin metro and I were the best posters. You had to mention yourself as an elite poster. Its just the internet, you have no reason to be jealous. Whatever your good at work on that and try your best. I realize arguing about basketball isnít your best strength, but theres gotta be something else for you. You donít have to bring my personal life into this. Besides I no longer work at a grocery store. Im stockin shelves now, not that thatís some great job. Money and material items donít make a person anyways. I donít know what you do and I donít care. All that matters is that your happy. You have obviously caught feelings in the past over not being mentioned as an elite poster. Do you want me to bring up that thread? I can find it if you want.

    Stop actin like you donít hate marbury. You cant prove most of what you said. Its just a bunch of cheap shots. Anyone can take cheap shots at me, you, whoever. I can call you nybitch126 because you act like a bitch sometimes. You can call me a marbury stan because im always defendin him. Well realize this. If I can defend him as much as I have and change an opinion or two, then im not wasting my time. You can keep hating but thatís only gonna hurt you. You sound like you have more problems then marbury, with all that anger and hatred. At least marbury looks happy.

    If you payed attention to any of my posts you would know that marbury wasnít my favorite player until last year when he became a team player/leader. He showed a lot of heart but your biases prevent you from seeing this. If you donít remember him playing good last year I have to question whether or not youíre a true knicks fan.

    Im a knicks fan from 94. I remember watching them go to the finals led by Patrick ewing, when I was only 7 years old. Thatís why im MSGknickz33. 33 is the number that Patrick ewing wore. When ewing got traded I remained a knicks fan. Lmao @ you callin me a bandwagon fan from 2003. Didnít you start watchin the knicks in 2000? But-but-but f*ck outta here lame. Your only 16 or 17. You were probably 3 or 4 still learin how to talk when I first started watchin the knicks.

    Some of the trades you offered me in the fantasy game were disrespectful

    David lee and a resigned fred jones for the soft adam morrison and sean may
    Felton and Morrison for Nate R and 1st round pick

    It was kind of disrespectful on your part to offer me these wack ass trades knowing I can get a lot more for Lee. I kept quiet about it so we can maintain peace because I was cool with you. I turned the other cheek like you shouldíve done with this thread. If you donít like it you shouldíve ignored it, or showed some respect at least by private messaging me. Im sure your gonna go ahead and do that telling me you were wrong just like all the other arguments weíve had in the past. I donít like having to do this to you but you put me in this position.

    When I asked you if you had interest in eddy curry you responded in a disrespectful way unlike me. You said ďI donít want EC, send me an offer.Ē instead of saying ďI have no interest in him.Ē I didnít respond that way when you made them wack offers to me. You treated me like I was stupid, you start random arguments with me. Whats your deal? Have you been pretendin to be cool with me this whole time? I cant figure you out.

    I cant say I ever respected you but Iíve always felt bad for you, on some father-son type sh1t. Iíve always tried to help you in other arguments, this is the way you treat your pops? I feel bad about having to do all this but it was necessary. As an elite poster I have to defend my status. I get nobodies from time to time who try to challenge me but the gold mac 10 never jams up.

  10. #40
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    You wack a$$ man you definately high today, first of all I thought you would shut up, I guess not you said yourself you aint gonna feed this arguement, You never know you might bite on those trades, I thought you were stupid enough too, but I guess you didn't want a trade. You got to stop the love, you only critisize, and complement people for your favor. You brag about rep points.

    Now if you would play basketball with me one on one you wouldn't win. One on One with Knicks knowledge you would loose, overall you lost.

    You hate Jamal Crawford, I personally don't care for him, but you hate him, so you considered a hater as well right? You made threads about Jamal Crawford that were disrespectful. You want me to find that too? You posted Sh!t about Jamal Crawford too. He don't make as much as your Marbury does.

    As a true fan for the game you should be watching game 7 of the Eastern Semi Finals right? Cause I don't want to respond to your bullsh!t.
    Last edited by nyKnicks126; May 18, 2008 at 17:07.

  11. #41
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    You wack a$$ man you definately high today, first of all I thought you would shut up, I guess not you said yourself you aint gonna feed this arguement, You never know you might bite on those trades, I thought you were stupid enough too, but I guess you didn't want a trade. You got to stop the love, you only critisize, and complement people for your favor. You brag about rep points.

    Now if you would play basketball with me one on one you wouldn't win. One on One with Knicks knowledge you would loose, overall you lost.

    You hate Jamal Crawford, I personally don't care for him, but you hate him, so you considered a hater as well right? You made threads about Jamal Crawford that were disrespectful. You want me to find that too? You posted Sh!t about Jamal Crawford too. He don't make as much as your Marbury does.

    As a true fan for the game you should be watching game 7 of the Eastern Semi Finals right? Cause I don't want to respond to your bullsh!t.
    I havent been high in over a week. I dont really care about rep points, i think most people know im jokin when i do that.

    Are you saying i would lose because of my knicks knowledge? I guess we both take a L there. Watching this team has probably made both of us worse.

    I never said i hated jamal crawford, i have clearly said i like everyone on the team. I have criticised crawford alot because i think he can be alot better then he is. All it would take is a better shot selection, more aggressive going to the hoop (even if he misses, hes likely to get fouled), and more effort on defense. I have always said he has great ball handling skills. The reason why i made that thread is because i see him often get way too much credit.

    Allan Houston made alot of money like marbury. Starbury played through injuries for years, and he showed alot of heart last year. I remember him playin when you could tell his knee was really messed up.

    Its wrong that you would make things up like saying he doesnt pay the government taxes or he gives his taxes back to the community or whatever. I think i know what you were tryna say but it doesnt really matter. Hes given millions over the years, including the 1 million dollars he donated to new orleans. Some of the things you said were real low and cheap shots.

    I did watch game 7 and them damn smelltics won. I do hate KG but not as much as you hate marbury. I respect KG for being alot more humble off the court then he is on the court, and i respect him because im sure he gives alot back to the community. I hate him on the court because He acts like a f*ckin moron hitting his head and chewing on his jersey. He instigates stuff with other players and as soon as they step to him he runs away. I can prove this if you want me to. The celtics as a team acted like they had won the championship after several of their regular season games, and after eliminating the hawks and cavs from the playoffs. I seem to have better and more fair reasons to hate KG then you when it comes to starbury, and its wrong to ever completely hate a basketball player because almost all them making money do great things for the community.

    Im sorry that this had to go this far. Im gonna put this behind me now.

  12. #42
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Good idea, I am don't want to fight with a Knicks fan I just got mad about the thread title thats all, but I am now pissed the Celtics won. GOOD thread by abcd.

  13. #43
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Good idea, I am don't want to fight with a Knicks fan I just got mad about the thread title thats all, but I am now pissed the Celtics won. GOOD thread by abcd.
    sorry 126. If somethin like this happens again ill private message you and try to avoid all this.

    Go Pistons!!!!

  14. #44
    Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,842
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    sorry 126. If somethin like this happens again ill private message you and try to avoid all this.

    Go Pistons!!!!
    My bad for the personal sh!t, sorry. I agree PMing is the best to resolve things like this.

    If not the Pistons then lets go Lakers, Spurs, or HORNETS!

  15. #45
    The Gold Mac MSGKnickz33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    4,474
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Anyone but the Celtics!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 137
    Last Post: Jul 04, 2008, 19:35
  2. Replies: 109
    Last Post: Jun 03, 2008, 11:01
  3. Stephon Marbury Banned From MSG!!!!
    By MSGKnickz33 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2008, 18:28
  4. At What Point Will You Say The Knicks Are Better Without Steph?
    By Eddy Currys House Special in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: Jan 21, 2008, 16:25
  5. Starbury...what a joke!
    By JerseyCityNETSfan15 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Mar 20, 2006, 08:41

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •