The GREAT Stephon "STARBURY" Marbury Appreciation Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Starbury.jpg

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
hey MSG

I've been reading all your crap and am disgusted by your arrogance and your little hoard of butt bandits who kiss your azz as you kiss theirs. Boosting one anothers egos and pissing in each others pockets.

You dodge every direct question sent to you about why you love Fagbury because you are void of retorts with any validity.

So, as you consider yourself the best poster on this site. An opinion which makes all of the real posters laugh and makes me spit btw.

I challenge you to a back and forth duel. We can talk about Marbury, Crawford, Mike D and make prognostications about the direction the team is heading in.

I will smash you.

Expose your inability to post nothing but little copy and paste threads with your Stephony boners that have nothing of any substance about the team itself.

I will ask you direct questions and you will answer them. Come on.

I'm gonna dump on you worse than that Tr1llion boy did in the "dose of reality" thread. Man did he sh1y all over you.

You are the biggest bad mouther on here.

Bring it lady boy. Make one of your little threads and you can label it "debate" or "the exhibiting of an ignoramus"

Bring it. Don't be a pussy.

Just bring it.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
hey MSG

I've been reading all your crap and am disgusted by your arrogance and your little hoard of butt bandits who kiss your azz as you kiss theirs. Boosting one anothers egos and pissing in each others pockets.

You dodge every direct question sent to you about why you love Fagbury because you are void of retorts with any validity.

So, as you consider yourself the best poster on this site. An opinion which makes all of the real posters laugh and makes me spit btw.

I challenge you to a back and forth duel. We can talk about Marbury, Crawford, Mike D and make prognostications about the direction the team is heading in.

I will smash you.

Expose your inability to post nothing but little copy and paste threads with your Stephony boners that have nothing of any substance about the team itself.

I'm gonna dump on you worse than that Tr1llion boy did in the "dose of reality" thread. Man did he sh1y all over you.

Bring it lady boy. Make one of your little threads and you can label it "debate" or "the exhibiting of an ignoramus"

Just bring it.

fukkin fakkit

you might wanna check that "dose of reality" thread. your butt buddy got taken to school, which is exactly what will happen to you.

you probably think you can defeat me because of several assumptions you have falsely made. im considered top 3 for a reason...if you want attention so bad go ask your mother for some, mommas boy :lol:

fukk outta here

hey MSG

I will smash you.

Just bring it.

fukkin fakkit

you might wanna check that "dose of reality" thread. your butt buddy got taken to school, which is exactly what will happen to you.

you probably think you can defeat me because of several assumptions you have falsely made. im considered top 3 for a reason...if you want attention so bad go ask your mother for some, mommas boy :lol:

fukk outta here

Are you seriously going to duck this challange MSG? I thaught you were better than that , you know with your gamethreads and stuff......even though you are a Starbarian? I'll be waiting on this tread "DEBATE" . You and your boys talk way to much shit to walk away from a Blunt Challange.

metrocard

Legend
We got lives and shit...we can't come back here on a daily basis and son depressed low IQ fools like you because your wife's pussy is mad cold because a bitchassnigga like you doesn't know how to drop the dick down.

maricon.

smokes

Huge Member
Of course they are, they are internet heroes and don't need to actually prove themselves, just validating each other is enough :thumbsup:

And never forget, their 3500+ posts mean they have lives and can't spend all day on an internet forum, while our lower post count means we are true nerdlings...

/irony

Of course they are, they are internet heroes and don't need to actually prove themselves, just validating each other is enough :thumbsup:

And never forget, their 3500+ posts mean they have lives and can't spend all day on an internet forum, while our lower post count means we are true nerdlings...

/irony

Thankyou and now we have another member of KO that has common sence. It'll be nice to have you :)

metrocard

Legend
lol @ the defeated depressed losers making other ID's to make it seem like "someone" agrees with them.

so desperate and pathetic.

smokes

Huge Member
Oh, you're still here? Thought you had a life and stuff...

-----

-----

Next...

pat

Starter

/irony

Of course, they use a forum-bot. The only explanation for the repetitiveness of their post. ;)