• F^^k No!

6 75.00%
  • I'm neutral

2 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celtics Suck Thread

KnicksonLIN.com

Default Celtics Suck Thread

I'm tired of the Celtics, and I'm tired of all those stupid Gay G Gayderade commercials.

Vitamin Water > Gatorade

The Celtics cheated to win Game 7. I don't care what nobody says.James Posey, Paul Pierce, and Rajan Rondo are 3 of the biggest floppers in NBA history.

But it's okay. Pierced *****,Ray Gay Aileen(pronounced eye-lean), and Gay G will fall to the Pistons.

Chauncey Billiups> Rajan Rondo
    Richard Hamilton>> Gay Allen
    Tayshaun Prince>> Pierced *****
    Antonio McDyess>> Garnetta
    Rasheed Wallace>>> Kendick Jerkins

Let's take a look at the facts:

No team in the history of the NBA has won the NBA championship in 28 games.

The Celtics played two straight seven game series, including a seven game series against the 37-45 Atlanta Hawks.

The Celtics are 0-6 on the road.

The Pistons are 3-1 on the road, and they beat the 76ers in 6, and the Magic in 5.

Here are the playoff stats, to see how each team matches up:

Pistons
    Chauncey Billups
    15 points, 5.7 assists, 42.9% 3 pt%, 94.7% FT

Richard Hamilton
    21.5 points, 4.5 assists, 47% field goals, 90% FT

Tayshaun Prince
    16 points, 6 rebounds, 65% field goals

Antonio McDyess
    21 points, 12.1 rebounds, 2.3 blocks
    his career highs in points, rebounds, and blocks

Rasheed Wallace
    13.9 points per game, 6 rebounds, 1.9 blocks

Celtics
    Rajan Rondo
    11.3 points, 2.67 turnovers

Ray Allen
    13.4 points

Paul Pierce
    40.7% field goals, 3.33 fouls per game

Kevin Garnett
    3 fouls per game, 2 turnovers per game

Kendrick Perkins
    6.2 points per game, 50% FT in the conference semifinals

Pistons > Celtics

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P33-IOzSIZo&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P33-IOzSIZo&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
    Last edited by abcd; May 18, 2008 at 18:55.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

Great thread, I hate the Celtics, they are 8-6 going to the Eastern Conference finals, they don't deserve going there, young Hawks out played them, Cavaliers out played them, they just got what the others didn't home court advantage the road team didn't have. The Celtics didn't win by much the three wins they got on the Cavaliers. GM 2 the Celtics won by 16.

Plus the team is temporary, they got the big and gay 3 which they will retire, or just simply fade with there talents they got now, the only person they can build around in the future is Rondo, and thats it. Man I can't stand the Celtics, Pierce was celebrating like he would have won the Finals or something.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    Great thread, I hate the Celtics, they are 8-6 going to the Eastern Conference finals, they don't deserve going there, young Hawks out played them, Cavaliers out played them, they just got what the others didn't home court advantage the road team didn't have. The Celtics didn't win by much the three wins they got on the Cavaliers. GM 2 the Celtics won by 16.

Plus the team is temporary, they got the big and gay 3 which they will retire, or just simply fade with there talents they got now, the only person they can build around in the future is Rondo, and thats it. Man I can't stand the Celtics, Pierce was celebrating like he would have won the Finals or something.
    I can't wait till the Pistons-Celtics series. Unlike Garnett, Allen, and Pierce, the Pistons have a ring, and they've made the Conference Finals 5 consecutive seasons. I'd like to see the Celtics try and beat a team that has more experience than them in the post season.

Im still upset from when Boston fans were chanting "USA" when pachulia was shootin them free throws. Theres alot of great international players in the game right now, Ginobili is my favorite.

Great thread ABCD. I hope they get embarrassed. Ray gay allen is past his prime, Kevin GarNOT cant get it done in the 4th, and it appears as if Paula Tears hairline is receding

Go Pistons!!!

I doubt the celtics will win the championship but if they do i wont watch espn for a couple weeks

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by MSGKnickz33
    Im still upset from when Boston fans were chanting "USA" when pachulia was shootin them free throws. Theres alot of great international players in the game right now, Ginobili is my favorite.

Great thread ABCD. I hope they get embarrassed. Ray gay allen is past his prime, Kevin GarNOT cant get it done in the 4th, and it appears as if Paula Tears hairline is receding

Go Pistons!!!
    Paul Pierce's hairline is receeding? lol I guess it's time for him to get Rogaine.

Go 1990s New York Knicks! nyKnicks126's Avatar

I have been argueing with the Celtic fans for about 2 hours already on the BBW site. Its not to hard to get them to realise that the team will break down. Did anyone catch that jumpball, and Pierce was humping the ball with excitement too. I give KG respect too, great sportsmanship just leaving to the lockerrooms.

This will be the official celtics hate thread. I'll add some stuff some other time, ill copy and paste from some of my knicks vs celtics game threads. Alot of people on here hate them so im sure most people wont mind this thread being in the knicks section.

Originally Posted by abcd
    Paul Pierce's hairline is receeding? lol I guess it's time for him to get Rogaine.
    I think so im not sure

Originally Posted by nyKnicks126
    I have been argueing with the Celtic fans for about 2 hours already on the BBW site. Its not to hard to get them to realise that the team will break down.
    I cant stand the people on that site. I cant even go on their anymore.

The pistons are a tough, experienced physical team. GarNOT said himself that Rasheed Wallace does the best job of defendin him, Tim Duncan said the same thing.

Tayshaun Prince can slow down Pierce

Billups is stronger then rondo

Ray Allen should retire (Rip >>>)

Mcdyess>>>Perkins

Pistons matchup perfectly with the celtics

Look I don't like The Celtics. Seriously I wanted so bad to see Atlanta and The Cavs knock them off, but give credit were it is due. They are the best team in the East. They probably will (although I hope not) beat The Pistons, unless Chauncy and Sheed plays like he did when they won their rings. I think they can beat The Lakers, The Hornets, but not The Spurs. But I'm for sure pulling for the Pistons! The funny thing is I used to like both Garnett and Allen until they became Celtics.

I know this is off the subject, but Lebron needs some help bad in Cle. He scores 45 and the next highest scorer is 15! You all know my trade proposal to fix him and us, Jamal and Zach for The Cavs expiring contracts!

Nba Logo

I thought the Cavs were gonna pull it off!! My finals are messed up. I wanted the Cavs against the Hornets!! F@%k the Celtics!! I hope there is a new champion in the NBA so I am pulling for the Hornets hard!!! LA, Boston, Detroit, San Antonio all have multiple championships!! Plus New Orleans needs good news since Katrina!! CP3!!!!!!!

Yeah this thread pretty much somes up my thoughts on the Celtics to a tee. I can't stand them and Im feining like crazy to see somebody embarrase them and knock them out. Nice by the Cavs (Well mainly just Lebron), but they need to get Lebron some help and don't have alot of talent to begin with.

But the Pistons aint no joke. Boston had better learn how to win on the road because Detroit ain't immune to going on the road and getting a win. I got a good feeling Boston is gonna get theirs in this ECF. Detroits gonna show them what a REAL championship contender is.
    Last edited by StEpHoN_mArBuRy; May 18, 2008 at 23:26.

The Celtics cheated to win Game 7. I don't care what nobody says.James Posey, Paul Pierce, and Rajan Rondo are 3 of the biggest floppers in NBA history.
    But they didn't get to the line that often and they didn't draw many offensive fouls. What do you base your statement on?

They need more input by Garnett and especially Allen (to stand a chance agoanst the Pistons). They can't rely on PJ Brown bailing them out in the fourth against the Pistons.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by pat
    But they didn't get to the line that often and they didn't draw many offensive fouls. What do you base your statement on?

They need more input by Garnett and especially Allen (to stand a chance agoanst the Pistons). They can't rely on PJ Brown bailing them out in the fourth against the Pistons.
    I base this statement on the fact that the Celtics love to flop. Do you know how many offensive fouls the referees were calling on the Cavs and Hawks? The referees also called a lot of flagrant fouls on the Cavs and Hawks, which is why the announcers(Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen) were saying that the refs should be more consistent with their calls. In game 7, Garnett clearly did a flagrant foul on Ilgauskas, and because the Celtics were the home team, they didn't make the call. The Celtics are floppers. I stand by what I say. I hope the refs screw the Celtics on a game or two against the Pistons.
    Last edited by abcd; May 19, 2008 at 16:31.

I base this statement on the fact that the Celtics love to flop. Do you know how many offensive fouls the referees were calling on the Cavs and Hawks?
    No. Do you?
    The referees also called a lot of flagrant fouls on the Cavs and Hawks, which is why the announcers(Jeff Van Gundy and Mike Breen) were saying that the refs should be more consistent with their calls.
    I thought van Gundy referred (explicitly) to the inconsistency in calling flagrant fouls as far as the difference between smaller and bigger players are concerned.

In game 7, Garnett clearly did a flagrant foul on Ilgauskas, and because the Celtics were the home team, they didn't make the call.
    So you could say that the Celtics foul overly hard but that doesn't say anything about flopping. It's your point of view and I can totally accept it but I just can't see it.

KnicksonLIN.com

Originally Posted by pat
    No. Do you?

I thought van Gundy referred (explicitly) to the inconsistency in calling flagrant fouls as far as the difference between smaller and bigger players are concerned.

So you could say that the Celtics foul overly hard but that doesn't say anything about flopping. It's your point of view and I can totally accept it but I just can't see it.
    I have one question for you. Do you like the Celtics? If so, how can you possibly be a Knicks fan and like the Celtics at the same time? I don't like Garnett, Pierce, or Allen, so I refuse to take sides with someone who's a Celtics fan. I like Eddy Curry more than I like Garnett, Pierce, and Allen. That tells you just how much I don't like them. lol